You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 14, 2023 5:03 am  #3611

Re: Movie night

Jen's POV

It was the day of Enid and Tristan's church wedding and I was getting ready. It was so nice to be given the responsibility of being an usher

Susan and the girls were going too. I'd had a brief look at their outfits already when I had picked up my ushers outfit that Robyn let me borrow. I promised I would take good care of it

I was thinking of Robyn as I tied my long red hair into a bun at the back of my head. Tears were streaming down my face as I considered the pain she was in from her long distance relationship.

At least she had one though. Despite being just as gorgeous as Susan and her besties, I struggled to get a girlfriend. I'd nearly kissed Poppy at the conclusion of our second trip on the Subway but then remembered she was straight just in time

I wiped away my tears, cleaned my face up then put on my waistcoat and then sat down to put my boots on. I then put my jacket on, as tears ran down my cheeks again. I gently cleaned my face so I wouldn't have to take my jacket off and got ready to leave

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 14, 2023 5:08 pm  #3612

Tristan’s POV:

I ask my beautiful wife if she wants to take a shower with me, she asks:”'Is it big enough!”' Then she giggles . It turnsout it is. The bathroom is designed so the toilet and the washbasin was at one end and the rest of it was the shower.

I make sure to wash and massage Enid’s body, focusing especially in the places I know turns her on the most as well as indulging in her perfectly toned and firm thighs and shapely muscular calves, I haven’t found a better feeling than her thighs and calves jiggling in my hands.

After we shower we got dressed and went downstairs. Melissa and Lisa had finished getting ready too and came downstairs with us

Melissa and I decided to make our morning coffee leaving Enid and Lisa to talk. When we get back with the coffee, we have a nice breakfast and have a nice conversation.

January 14, 2023 5:40 pm  #3613

William’s POV:

Next morning, Anna and I wake up a little later than usual, when we go to the kitchen and find Tristan, Enid, Melissa and Lisa  having breakfast. We talk a bit about their coming wedding, then they leave.

We get ready for the reunion at Jarrod’s and Camilla’s house.

January 14, 2023 7:31 pm  #3614

As soon as we get in the car, Camilla says:"I hope no-one minded we left so suddenly after mass." I briefly turn and smile at her: "They'll understand." I reassuringly, pat her thigh, feeling my hand bouncing, riding the ripples sent by her perfectly toned muscles jiggling as I indulge on her silky skin. I add: "I mean my parents only have to drive down the street and my brother only has to drive an hr. Not only do we have to drive three hrs but I was hoping to get to bed a little earlier than usual so we can get up a bit earlier. We do have to prepare our house and a nice dinner for tomorrow night for everyone as it is Christmas Day." I keep my hand on her sexy thigh, I wouldn’t change that feeling for anything in the world.

We still had 2.5 hrs to go and I could notice Camilla getting tired. She yawns and stares at the street lights out the window.

Once we arrive, we go straight to bed. Next day, we prepare everything for the dinner with Sadie and the others. The reunion goes fairly well, Camilla gives the girls (who she rarely sees) the news of her being pregnant. I hug her tight and caress her cheeks, giving a deep, loving kiss on her lips. We have a nice conversation,I never cease to caress her thighs and cheeks, kissing her and caressing her hair.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (January 15, 2023 2:25 pm)

January 15, 2023 3:27 pm  #3615

Melissa's pov:

I get awoken next morning by the sounds of Tristan and Enid in the shower. I guess Lisa noticed I was awake as she got up as well. We both got dressed and went into the kitchen for breakfast. After my brother and I made out coffee we discreetly decided to go into the other room to leave Enid and Lisa to talk as they don't get much of a chance.

January 15, 2023 3:36 pm  #3616

Anna's pov:

I must have been really tired after last night as I'm waking up I look st my watch and realize it is a bit later than I usually getbup. My only solice was that William was still in bed too. We both get up, get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast finding Tristan, Enid, Melissa and Lisa already there having started breakfast with out us.

"We didn't want to wake you." Tristan said quietly as we entered the kitchen.

William and I sit down and have a nice conversation and breakfast with the others before Tristan, Enid, Melissa and Lisa decide to leave and meet us at Jarrod and Camilla's later that evening. I gave them their address just before they left.

We spent the rest of the morning cleaning up from breakfast and the rest of last night (as we were too tired to clean it all up then).  Before we knew it, it was time to make the four hr drive to Jarrod and Camilla's.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 15, 2023 3:36 pm)

January 15, 2023 3:51 pm  #3617

I couldn't be happier when we arrived home as I was exhausted. I guess I didn't realize how tired a pregnant woman actually gets. We went straight to bed and in what felt like less than five min I was waking up the next day.

We spend the entirety of the next day cooking and cleaning for our guests arrival later that evening barely finishing as the guests start arriving.

Sadie and Liz are the first to arrive followed by Jarrod's parents, then William and Anna and finally Tristan, Enid, Melissa and Lisa. As we sit down to eat I finally tell sadie and Lisa I'm pregnant. They couldn't be happier for us. I guess Jarrod couldn't contain his excitement either as he hugged me tight as he caressed my cheeks before giving me a deep loving kiss on my lips.  Once the excitement finally began to die down  and we started eating I couldn't help but keep a constant smile on my face as Jarrod never ceased to caress my thighs and cheeks, kissing her and caressing my hair all throughout dinner.

After a lovely dinner I got up and started clearing away the dishes for dessert. Everyone immediately got up and helped pitch in telling Anna and I (who were almost 7mos and almost 2mos respectively) to sit down and rest.  That left Anna and I a bit of time to talk.

January 15, 2023 3:56 pm  #3618

William's POV:

Anna and I go to Jarrod and Camilla's house, Sadie, Liz, Jessica and Jennifer are already there. Camilla opens the door for us, she looks very beautiful, the dress highlights her toned, muscular thighs and calves. When we all sit, she announces she is pregnant (to the girls, as we already knew). There are some emotional tears from some of the girls. They celebrate eating sherry and mince pie (except Camilla) and we all sit to watch the Rewrite with Hugh Grant. A few more tears shed during the movie, I lovingly look at Anna, caress her thigh feeling the best sensation in my life as her relaxed muscles jiggle softly in my hand.

January 16, 2023 9:10 am  #3619

Kate's POV

It was the first day back at College for me and my friends. Caitlin was also back at Oxford after our Christmas break. All of us were very sad that it was over

'I wish it could have lasted longer' Sophie said, tears running down her cheeks. 'It was so magical'

Samantha was crying too, tears streaming down her face as she filled me in on her own Boxing Day dinner with Damien's family

'Please don't cry' I begged my best friends as my own eyes started filling with tears. 'You'll start me off soon' We all wiped our tears and separated to go to our respective classes. As I did so I saw Evie waiting for the lift. I wondered what her Christmas was like with her parents divorced

'It was nice' she insisted. 'My Aunts and Uncle all came round to Mum's house for dinner'

'Did you get to see your Dad?' I asked gently

'No, I haven't seen or spoken to him for about eleven years' she said soberly. 'Since Lynn and Dani got married.'

My eyes started to fill with tears again

'He doesn't want to see me' Evie continued and the tears in my eyes streamed down my face. 'Every time he looks at me he thinks of Hayley, his ex girlfriend who he cheated on in order to have a one night stand with my Mum.'

I wiped my tears noting that Caitlin had gone through something similar but the other way around. At least though she was talking to her Mum not shutting her out

'I still got to see my step brother Theo though, Nicola let me drop off his present when Dad was at work'

'Do you get on with your stepmother' I enquired gently as another tear ran down my left cheek.

'Yes I do actually' Evie admitted. It was at this point we both noted that we should REALLY get to class as we would be late. I followed her to our classroom wiping a final tear that had just run down my right cheek as I did so

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 16, 2023 10:21 pm  #3620

Anna's pov:

After a long four hr drive William and I finally arrive at Jarrod and Camilla's. I notice Camilla's sister Sadie and her partner Liz are already there as is Tristan's exs Jessica and Jennifer (whom are apparently dating each other now). Camilla excitedly tells about her pregnancy to the rest of the girls (who haven't already been told). After a few emotional tears they begin drinking sherry and eating mince pie. That's when Tristan, Enid, Melissa and Lisa arrive as they got a bit lost with directions especially in the dark.

We all retire into the living room to watch Rewrite with Hugh Grant before dinner. I shed a few more tears during the movie but nothing significant as there are too many unfamiliar faces for me to feel free to completely let go. I do however feel William begin to caress my thigh, making it jiggle in his hand just as my tears began to fall. I guess he was lovingly encouraging me to let go.

After we have a lovely dinner with much conversation way later into the evening than we had anticipated as we still had to drive four hrs home (as did Tristan, Enid, Melissa and Lisa).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 16, 2023 10:22 pm)

Board footera