You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2023 5:15 am  #3631

Re: Movie night

Robyn's POV

Having a pen pal and a long distance girlfriend was proving tricky in the week following Enid and Tristan's wedding

Whilst I could tell Sadie everything I was doing, I struggled to think of what to write to Caitlin and this was making me very upset

'I love her so much and I miss her more than I can bear' I sobbed to my two best friends, tears streaming down my face. 'But I can't think what to tell her'

Susan and Marie were crying too as they each put a comforting hand on my arm and gave it a squeeze

Caitlin it appeared was also having trouble as her newest letter (which arrived two days later) was in the form of an English essay

'My One Perfect Day' it was titled. Very curious I started to read and found myself transported back to the previous summer as my everything described the day when we walked the length of the Victoria line.

She described the day in such vivid detail it didn't take long for tears to run down my cheeks.

I continued to read the letter, occasionally wiping a tear and playing with a boot zip

'Hey babe.' Caitlin put in a message at the end. 'I couldn't think what to write so I took some inspiration from my sisters homework! Why don’t you do the same?'

Her message went onto state that it could be a past day or a future day.

My mouth broke into a loving smile as a final pair of tears ran down my cheeks. Wiping them away, I started to write about a day camping by a lake

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 29, 2023 5:56 am  #3632

William's POV:

After a long drive we finally arrive at Jarrod and Camilla's place, a lot of unfamiliar faces are there. Camilla announces her pregnancy once more (this time for the unfamiliar faces). After a few emotional tears from the girls and a celebration with sherry and mince pie, Tristan, Enid, Melissa and Lisa arrive, excusing themselves saying they got lost. 

After a brief conversation, we all go to the living room to watch Rewrite, starring Hugh Grant before having dinner. I see Anna's tears starting to shine with beautiful tear streaks, but I notice she is refraining herself from letting go completely, which I notice in her face and abs. I caress and jiggle her thigh as I see her beautiful tears falling down her cheeks. Seeing her becoming self conscious for crying in front of unfamiliar faces, I allow her tears to fall unchecked to avoid being noticed wiping and kissing her tears.

After the movie, we have a nice dinner, then we have to leave soon after, as we leave far.

January 29, 2023 6:18 am  #3633

After asking Camilla why she didn't let me take care of her tears, she answers: "I don't know really... I guess it was just too many people I didn't know that well...you know the whole embarrassment thing." She blushes slightly. "Remember how long it took for me to be completely comfortable crying in front of you...and in public too..." She finishes, trailing off.

Noticing she is feeling embarrassed, I change let it slide and ask her to take her clothes off and become one with her.
"I have a proposition for you." She says, giving me a sly look. She continues: "If you still want I'd love to have fun with you...but...would you like to rewatch Rewrite? I have a good feeling I've seen it on Netflix. That way you could wipe my unchecked tears in privacy... So I definitely wouldn't hold back this time." She turns to look at me, I hint she would rather watch the movie again instead of becoming one with me tonight.

I hesitate for a bit, then have an idea to get what we both want: "Ok, we can watch rewrite but I would really love to caress your sexy thighs, could you at least put a pajama set that has shorts or if you feel comfortable, sit with me with just lingerie?" I wait for Camilla's answer.

January 29, 2023 2:20 pm  #3634

"I know this wasn't what you were expecting, so how about you choose what you'd like to see me in?" I begin at Jarrod's request to indulge us both (me with the movie and him with my sexy thighs). "Besides I never said this wouldn't end in some 'fun'. Maybe crying is just the thing. Remember how much fun we had last time I was crying during...?" I continued looking lovingly at him waiting for his response as he picked out my outfit. "I'll go change and we'll see what happens." I finished standing up.

January 29, 2023 2:38 pm  #3635

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV

Finally the day of our wedding is here, this one is extremely beautiful as there is no conflict behind it. I arrive at the Church, wait for Enid at the altar steps, after a few minutes she comes, looking radiant. We stay in front of the altar as the lectures pass by, they moved most of us to be more prone to tears as they were quite emotive. I am resolved not to hold my tears back today.

As we say our vows, I see Enid's beautiful gray eyes shed the most beautiful tears, they are big and sparkle with the light of the church, her tear streaks thick and shiny, enhancing her facial features as they draw artistically her cheeks, first one, then one more, then two more. Seeing her tears seem to invite my tears to join as I feel hot, happy tears begin to course down my cheeks, I leave them unchecked as we are saying our vows. By the time we finish our vows and are about to kiss, Enid has six beautiful streaks on her left cheek and five on her right.

The bishop says I can kiss the bride, I cup her cheeks as I lean in for a kiss, I hear a round of applauses as I wipe her tears while I kiss her. My heart skips a beat when I feel my beautiful wife's soft hands on my cheeks wiping my tears in return. I have mixed feelings, I feel vulnerable (but not ashamed or embarrassed) having my tears wiped in front of around 50 persons, and on the other hand I feel lucky to have the most beautiful girl in the world wiping my tears and showing it to the world.

As the ceremony ends, our friends come and congratulate us. Robyn and Susan come first, I don't remember the last time I wiped Robyn's tears but I'm not missing this opportunity. As she comes to hug me I hold her shoulders to stop her steps, I bring my hands to her cheeks, wiping her tear streaked cheeks, she surprises me corresponding the same way, Robyn had never wiped my tears before. I blush. Next comes Susan, then Camilla, who also wipes my tears, I shiver at the touch. Then comes Jarrod, William, Anna, I see her eyes full of emotion and thick streaks on her cheeks, as she smiles and wipes my tears I don't know what spurs me to bring my hands to her cheeks, even in front of William, and I slowly wipe her tears. My sis and Lisa come next.

After the wedding I decided to get in line to congratulate Tristan. I was suprised to see so many tears still rolling down his face as if he never shed an ocean during his wedding. Although i was third in line after Robyn and Susan there were still pleanty of tears flowing silently down his face. I culdn't help myself from using the pads of my thumbs to wipe a few of Tristan's still falling tears, making him shiver at my delicate touch.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 29, 2023 2:47 pm)

January 29, 2023 2:43 pm  #3636

Anna's pov:

As I walk up to Tristan to congratulate him I couldn't help my tears from continuing to flow down my face. It was a lovely wedding. I'm next in line after Robyn, Susan, Camilla, Jarrod and William. I'm surprised to see a fresh wave of tears making their way down his face. I smile as I bring my hands up to his cheeks and use the backs of my fingers to wipe a few of his newly falling tears. With that I let out a little gasp surprised, yet happy to feel his hands on my cheeks delicately wiping a few of my tears as they continue to creep over my cheeks.

January 29, 2023 2:57 pm  #3637

Melissa's pov:

I waited until almost everyone had left before taking Lisa up with me to congratulate my brother. It was a rare occurrence these days to see him and an even rarer occurrence to see him in his current state. I was really glad they were just happy tears.

As soon as I walked up to my brother I don't know what came over me (as my tears were finally starting to dry) but I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a giant hug. I guess he didn't mind as I felt him place his head in between my shoulder and neck for a few sec letting his falling tears flow over my skin like an ocean.

"Never feel embarrassed at the tears you are shedding. I can tell you've married the love of your life and just how much she means to you." I whispered before breaking our hug.

January 29, 2023 3:17 pm  #3638

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Melissa's pov:

I waited until almost everyone had left before taking Lisa up with me to congratulate my brother. It was a rare occurrence these days to see him and an even rarer occurrence to see him in his current state. I was really glad they were just happy tears.

As soon as I walked up to my brother I don't know what came over me (as my tears were finally starting to dry) but I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a giant hug. I guess he didn't mind as I felt him place his head in between my shoulder and neck for a few sec letting his falling tears flow over my skin like an ocean.

"Never feel embarrassed at the tears you are shedding. I can tell you've married the love of your life and just how much she means to you." I whispered before breaking our hug.

Tristan's POV:

As I see Melissa and Lisa approaching, I notice tear streaks shining on both their faces. Melissa gives me a strong, tight, loving hug, I lean my head between her shoulder and her neck, allowing my tears to land on her skin. As we are hugging she whispers me never to feel embarrassed for crying, then she breaks our hug. I smile at her and I kiss one of her tear streaks, wiping the rest with my thumbs.

January 29, 2023 3:19 pm  #3639

I get up and choose a sexy pajama set she hasn't worn lately. I bring it to her, she goes and change, I bring a blanket and wait for her to start the movie...

January 29, 2023 4:23 pm  #3640

Melissa's pov:

As soon as I break our hug I see my brother lovingly smile at me, which starts a few new tears rolling down my nearly dry cheeks.  I see him lean in and feel him kiss one of my tear streaks, wiping the rest with his thumbs. I try to keep the rest of my tears as today shouldn't be about me. I back away slightly giving Lisa a chance to congratulate my brother, viewing to let the rest of my emotions out when I'm alone with Lisa later.

Board footera