You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2021 4:35 pm  #361

Re: Movie night

...as a tear started to roll down the outer corner of her right eye.

I lightly smiled as I knew she wasn't really sad, I saw her lip curl extremely beautiful, I hesitated a bit, should I kiss her tear or wipe it.

As I was thinking it was about to reach her chin, so I instinctively kissed her thick, hot tear, surprisingly noticing another tear replacing it, slowly rolling down the same path. This time I gently place the pad of my index and middle fingers where the streak started and softly slid them along the tear streak until I catch her beautiful tear.

I lovingly kiss her pouty lips and return to my position, continuing to watch the movie. Camilla...

July 14, 2021 4:45 pm  #362

Gave me a half smile through her tears before her lip continued to curl.

After a min of my tears rolling down my cheeks I felt Jarrod kiss my tear away just before it fell off my chin. I could feel more tears rolling from my eyes and down my cheeks to replace where my last tear had been lovingly kissed away. This time however, Jarrod wiped my newly falling tears away with the pads of his fingers making sure to erase the streak as well as the tear itseelf.

I couldn't help but give him a smile through my tears as I felt so loved and comforted by him as always (even though they weren't sad tears this time). My lip then began to curl again beyond my control with the threat of more impending tears ready to escape down my cheeks.

Jarrod then turned back to the movie and I placed my head back on his shoulder to let my tears fall onto  him. As I sat there watching the movie with my head on my love I wondered if this movie was sad enough to make him cry. Honestly it was a perfect evening either way.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 14, 2021 4:47 pm)

July 14, 2021 5:11 pm  #363

Not long had I turned back to watch the movie, I felt my Love's head leaning on my shoulder, dripping her tears on my bare skin.

Without turning, I caress her curled lips and wipe the tears from her cheek closer to me.

The movie goes on and, surprisingly Augustus died, Hazel was more ill and she had less possibilities to live. Hazel was in tears, and so was Camilla. I turned to see Camilla's tear streaked face, I don't know why, but seeing Camilla sad makes me extremely sad as well, I guess all my feelings for her are proportionate to the love I have for her.

I feel my eyes stinging with tears, I am not holding back, corresponding to her trust in me.

Tears fell simultaneously down both my cheeks in a single streak. Camilla...

July 14, 2021 5:33 pm  #364

Saw my tears from the corner of her eye.

Although Jarrod is facing the tv I lifted my head slightly to see if there was any sign he might be crying too. I noticed through my still falling tears that he had a small tear rolling down his left cheek. I couldn't see his other cheek the way I was sitting.

I felt honored that he wasn't holding back. I then  leaned over and kissed the tear of of his cheek delicately. Jarrod then turned his head to face me seemingly surprised. Now that he was facing me I could see there was another tear rolling gdown. His other cheek. I immediately felt compelled to take care of that one too.

July 14, 2021 7:56 pm  #365

I was very surprised when Camilla kissed a warm tear from my cheek, I turned to look at her, only to have her kiss the tear from my other cheek.

I corresponded, kissing her curled lips and a few tears, wiping the rest of her tears, some with my thumbs, some with my finger pads and some with the back of my fingers. Then I rested my head on her lap, feeling her soft, smooth, warm skin.

July 15, 2021 5:13 am  #366

After I kissed the tear from Jarrod's other cheek he leaned in an caught me off guard by kissing my curled lips. I always loved his kisses especially if it's right after or during a time when I'm crying. He then wiped the rest of my tears away with both his thumbs and fingers (both the front and back).

After a couple min of him wiping my tears away he rested his head in my lap. I'm glad he felt comfortable enough to be so forward. I then felt a cool tear fall onto my thigh. It made me shiver when it first landed. I then looked down and saw what appeared to be the last of Jarrod's tears escaping his eyes and falling directly into my thigh pooling into a tiny wet spot. The feeling was like nothing else I was even starting to get goosebumps. I wanted him to feel free to shed as many tears as he had left. So this time instead of immediately wiping them I just began to slowly run my fingers through his hair.

July 15, 2021 9:55 am  #367

Feeling her soft, warm thighs against my cheeks was something I had never felt before, it was a wonderful sensation, since I laid down on my side, one cheek was against her thigh, I felt a tear roll from the outer corner of my eye to her thigh, a tear from my other eye pooled in the inner corner of my eye. I noticed she felt the tear on her skin, as she looked down, then another tear lands on her thigh, making her tremble.

Camilla started running her fingers through my hair as a couple of tears form a tiny wet spot that made a thin streak along her front thigh, running through her inner thigh. I raise my head a bit to see, only to find an erratic tear streak, the streak changed course when Camilla's thigh jiggled as she shivered.

I let my cheek rest once more on Camilla's thigh, feeling no more tears were coming out, I rubbed my cheek against her thigh to clear my tear streak. As the movie is about to end, Hazel reads Augustus obituary,He writes that you can't choose whether or not you'll be hurt, but you can choose what hurts you, and that he's happy with his choices: 

"What else? She is so beautiful. You don't get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she is smarter than you: You know she is. She is funny without ever being mean. I love her. I am so lucky to love her, Van Houten. You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers. (25.76)
And Hazel responds with: I do, Augustus. 
I do. (25.77-78)"

I lift my head, lean my hands on her thighs, feeling her relaxed muscles give in, and look at Camilla's face, only to find...

July 15, 2021 3:47 pm  #368

She has a couple more tears running down her cheeks.

I could feel Jarrod rubbing his cheek against my thigh. I'm guessing he was wiping his tears. This was one thing he hadn't done yet, but the sensation was amazing. It made me shiver slightly especially when the force of him wiping his tears forced the ones that had already formed a puddle on my thigh to roll from my front thigh through my inner thigh leaving a thin streak behind.

I return my focus back to the movie. It is on it's last scene. I find it the saddest scene in the entire movie. Jarrod apparently noticed the change in my breathing and lifted his head off my thigh leaning his hands on my thigh to get a better view of my face. I heard Jarrod gasp slightly. I guess he's still surprised/ fascinated by my tears. I could see him out the corner of my eye tracing one of my tear streaks with his eyes having his eyes finally my land on the tear itself as it reaches the middle of my cheek.

July 15, 2021 4:45 pm  #369

I gasped slightly seeing Camilla's stunningly beautiful tear streaked face, several tears shining with the reflection of the screen, leaving highlighted streaks on her cheeks. I followed a tear with my eyes, I allowed a few tear to roll down to the middle of her cheeks, I leaned closer to her, rubbing my cheek against hers as I feel her well formed thigh muscles sinking with the weight of my hands, I then kissed a few tears from her cheeks, wiping the rest. I think I saw her lips curl and, did I hear a soft sob?...

July 15, 2021 9:24 pm  #370

The last scene was so sad I can never watch it without sobbing.

Jarrod just sat it awe staring at my falling tears for a min. It wasn't until a few more tears reached the middle if my cheeks that he felt compelled to take care of me. He leaned over slightly and rubbed his cheek against mine. I guess he wanted to feel my tears in his skin which I found a really intimate gesture. He then began kissing and wiping my cheeks.

As much as I loved being comforted I never took my eyes of the tv. I guess I was doing it more for Jarrod than for myself. I wanted to.make sure he got to take care of every tear possible as I know how much he liked to do so.

I've never watched the last scene of this movie without crying and this time was no different. That combined with how lovingly he was taking care of me made my lip curl and a soft sob escape my throat. I felt comfortable enough by now to let him see me ugly cry.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 15, 2021 9:25 pm)

Board footera