You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2023 3:56 am  #3701

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

I bring my left hand and wipe from the inner corner to the outer corner of her tear soaked left cheek. I notice a light shudder. I continue thrusting rhythmically as tears roll unchecked down my cheeks.

Kissing her tears and shiny streaks, combined with her sexy thighs and calves jiggling against my hips and quads, brings me to an uncontrollable climax I can’t even delay. I feel myself shooting, strong like a cannon, huge loads of life giving liquid, quickly filling her womb and overflowing as she washes me like a tsunami, her sexy thighs wobbling hard in my hands as her whole body trembles in ecstasy, the peak is so strong, a new wave of tears stream down her beautiful cheeks as she sits to hug me.

February 8, 2023 5:00 am  #3702

I feel Jarrod starting to let himself get comfortable. I feel him lift his knee, making my my inner thigh jiggle against his inner thigh. I then feel him kiss my still wet face while reminding me to never forget that he will always love me and be here for me to lovingly wipe and kiss my tears as well as hold me against his body as well as biggie my thighs and calves.

I can't help a smile form across my face right before I feel myself involuntarily let out a yawn. I didn't realize how tired I was until I open my eyes only to see the sun rising. I knew we would have to get up for work soon so I tried to fall back to sleep for a bit longer.

February 8, 2023 5:06 am  #3703

Billie's POV

Tears ran down my cheeks as my partner lead me into the first class lounge at Boston Airport

'I thought we both needed a treat' Gemma said, tenderly wiping my tears. 'We've been so good this last year, it was time for us to splash out a bit'

We took a seat by the window and watched the planes for a few minutes and a had a coffee and a muffin each

Gemma went through the list of things we could do and it sounded so nice

Our flight was soon called after 45 minutes and we went to our gate

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 8, 2023 5:10 am  #3704

Anna's pov:

Between William kissing my tears and feeling my thighs and calves jiggle against his hips and quads, I felt him reach the point of no return like never before. He shot so hard and strong my thighs began wobbling hard in his hands as my whole body began to tremble. I was in pure extacy in a way I never could have imagined. I couldn't help another fresh wave of tears begin to stream down my face as I sit up, wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug as I burry my face in his neck and let my thick, hot tears soak his shoulder.

February 8, 2023 2:10 pm  #3705

As Camilla drifts off to sleep, I lovingly caress her extremely relaxed thighs and calves, feeling them jiggling in my hands, I can feel myself quickly and uncontrollably rising to the point of no return, even though I try to stop myself, I end exploding like a volcano. Shot after shot after shot of hot life giving liquid spurts from my member, landing on Camilla’s sexy, jiggling legs.

I feel spent and I blush as I drift into sleep with a smile on my face and the feeling of the girl of my dreams leg still jiggling in my hand.

Next morning, even before my exercise, I bring a paper towel wet with warm water and clean Camilla’s thighs, hoping she doesn’t notice.

February 8, 2023 2:26 pm  #3706

William’s POV:

As I am still processing the out of this world feeling of my beautiful wife’s thighs wobbling hard in my hands, I feel big,  hot tears splashing my shoulders (Anna and I are embraced).  I feel a light shudder in my hands (could it be a sob?) and I finally talk: “Thank you, for this unforgettable experience, this moment, I really loved the intimacy of becoming one with you as you sobbed. I also will never forget, and hope to feel again, your sexy, strong thighs wobbling in my hands. Thank you for lovingly taking care of my tears. Would you like to continue seeing the wedding album?”

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 8, 2023 2:27 pm)

February 8, 2023 3:49 pm  #3707

As I was drifting back to sleep to try to catch a couple more hrs before work I feel Jarrod get up. Presumably to do his morning exercises. Instead no more than a min later I feel him wiping my thighs gently with a warm paper towel. I loved any time his hands were on my body, and I wanted to enjoy this sensation as long as possible, but I couldn't help a smile start to spread across my face. I wondered to myself if this would encourage him to continue or if it would make him stop.

I wait a moment...

February 8, 2023 3:59 pm  #3708

Anna's pov:

As I'm a!owing myself to sob lightly in William's arms I hear him speak. He thanks me for the unforgettable experience of becoming one with me as I sobbed. He also mentioned that he will never forget, and hopes to feel again, my thighs wobbling the way they did when I sobbed. He even thanked me for how I took care of his tears.he then suggested we continue looking at our wedding album.

"I'd love nothing more." I finally say a moment later when I finally lift my head from his shoulder. Although my tears continue to flow (if a bit slower), I know I won't need to sob again.

February 8, 2023 3:59 pm  #3709

As I am wiping Camilla's legs clean, I notice a smile forming on her face, my heart leaps with joy as this is a proof of the immense love she has for me. I finish cleaning her, throw the towel to the trash can and lay down in bed, skipping exercise.

I caress her thigh and calf as I lean and give her cheek a kiss...

February 8, 2023 4:04 pm  #3710

William's POV:

Anna answers as she lifts her head from my shoulder: "I'd love nothing more." Her tears continue to flow (if a bit slower), I lean and kiss a sweet tear from each of her cheeks, slowly and with all the love I can give, wipe her thick streaks.

We continue looking at the album, I can't help but caress and jiggle her thighs and calves. After a few minutes, I can't stop myself anymore and carefully set the album apart and make love in the most loving and intense way I remember doing with my beloved wife.

Board footera