You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2023 4:16 pm  #3711

Re: Movie night

I guess my smile encouraged Jarrod as I felt him lay back in bed next to be after he finished cleaning me. I feel him begin to indulge himself caressing my  thighs and calves while simultaneously leaning in to kiss my cheek.

I can't help but begin to get turned on by Jarrod's caresses. I roll over a bit more, nuzzle my head in the crevice between his neck and shoulder and begin giving his neck deep, sensual kisses.

February 8, 2023 4:25 pm  #3712

Anna's pov:

I feel William kiss a tear off of each of my cheeks before drying my streaks lovingly. He then picks up the album and places it back on my lap so we can continue where we left off. I feel him start to caress and jiggle my thighs and calves while we continue to look at the album. After a couple min he delicately removes the album from my lap telling me how turned on I'm making him. I have to admit I was pretty turned on too.

February 8, 2023 10:59 pm  #3713

My loving gestures (caresses and kisses) turns Camilla on, as she rolls to her side and, nuzzling her head in the crevice between my neck and shoulder, starts kissing my neck, deep and erotic. Even though I have work to do, I give in to my love and passion, caressing Camilla's thighs and calves so they jiggle as I adjust myself to become one with her (I don't even check if she's ready): "Thank you princess, for allowing your sexy, muscular thighs jiggle, just for me. You have no idea how that makes me feel. I can't wait to show the world again what a sexy and beautiful, both inside and out, my wife is, and how lucky I am she's in love with me".

I start thrusting hard, then stop, waiting for her to set the strength and rhythm.

February 9, 2023 5:22 am  #3714

I guess my kisses turned Jarrod on more than I thought because almost immediately after I start kissing his neck I feel him become one with me, not even checking if I'm ready. As he begins to thrust he thanks me for allowing my thighs jiggle just for him. He also says he can't wait to show the world how sexy I am inside and out, and how lucky he feels that I love him.

Jarrod continues thrusting hard, then stops. I'm so turned on (moreso than I ever was before I became pregnant) that I continue thrusting hard.

"Baby, I love when our thighs clash hard against each other. I am in awe every time you let yours jiggle as I know they aren't your favorite." I say seductively.

February 9, 2023 5:24 am  #3715

William's POV:

As I keep caressing Anna's very pregnant body, I forget her belly is a sensitive area and caress and kiss it devoutly, going both, up to her breasts and down to her thighs, before positioning myself ready to become one with her, between her legs (inside her legs, as they open to have me right between them). I carefully adjust myself to become one with my beloved wife, allowing her to set the pace.

February 9, 2023 5:40 am  #3716

Anna's pov:

I let out a little gasp as I feel William begin to sensually caress and kiss my belly, going up to my breasts and down to my thighs. I take a ragged breath trying not to let my emotions (of him touching my belly) overcome me. He then quickly positions himself between my legs which are already open and waiting for him. He enters asking me what position would be most comfortable for me (as my belly is so big now).

Without saying anything I place his hands on my breasts so he can thrust without completely laying on my belly. I wrap my legs around his hips making sure our hips, thighs (as well as my calves) clash as we begin to thrust.

February 9, 2023 5:51 am  #3717

I smile as, not surprisingly, Camilla continues the rhythm hard, slamming strong against me, her thighs wobbling in my hands as her calves jiggle very hard, even wobbling as they clash against the back of my thighs and sides of my abs, as she says in a very seductive voice: "Baby, I love when our thighs clash hard against each other. I am in awe every time you let yours jiggle as I know they aren't your favorite."

As I feel my climax escalating exponentially, I answer in short breaths: "As a matter of fact, thanks to you, I am starting to love feeling my thighs jiggle, just for you, in your hands, on the rare occasions the force is strong enough to make them jiggle. It's becoming such a turn on, I would have never thought you would love it, I thought it was a feminine trait, that's why I worked to have more masculine legs, as I know some guys love girls' jiggly thighs, at least I am head over heels feeling your thighs and calves jiggling against mine or having them jiggle in my hands." I smile at Camilla.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 9, 2023 2:34 pm)

February 9, 2023 5:57 am  #3718

William's POV:

Without a word, Anna brings my hands to her breasts as she wraps her legs around mine, making sure the maximum body contact is made, allowing me to feel her inner  and posterior thighs jiggle strong against my hips and quads. We start thrusting in contrary motion, feeling her sexy thighs and calves jiggle strong, even wobble against my hips and quads. I turn to look into her eyes as I feel her breasts bounce and jiggle graciously, as she escalates to the point of no return.

February 9, 2023 3:39 pm  #3719

Tristan's POV:

As soon as Enid and I get back from our honeymoon, I, without a word, caress her and undress her, then make love to her in the most delicate and soft way I can. To my surprise, this time that I am being extremely gentle with her, her thighs and calves begin to jiggle in my hands, out of pure emotion and ecstasy, her stunningly beautiful grey eyes fill with tears, I'm sure tears of love, until they overflow. I lean and kiss her tears, kissing her thick, shiny streaks as well as I continue to become one with her. Once we reach our climax I look deep into her eyes, wiping and kissing her still flowing tears, my heart still beating fast, I only manage to say: "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to love you, to share my life with you, to hold you and support you along life's mysterious ways. Never forget I will always love you, I will always be here to hold you and take care of your tears, I will always have an ear to listen to you, an arm to hold you, a shoulder to cry on and a hand to wipe your tears."

February 9, 2023 10:23 pm  #3720

I can see how much I'm turning Jarrod on as he says through ragged breaths that thanks to me he is actually starting to love the way his thighs jiggle. He also said that it is becoming such a turn on form him. He is surprised however, that it is also a turn on for me. He even confessed that he used to think it was more of a feminine trait and that's why he worked so hard most of his life to make his legs more masculine. He adds barely able to speak he is so turned on that he is head over heels when he feels my thighs and calves jiggle against his or when they jiggle in his hands. I'm glad I can make him feel this way and can't get the smile off my face.

Just then I feel Jarrod surpassing the point of no return, not waiting even a sec to fill me up. I can feel his member still at full attention as he continues to thrust inside me. Still haven't reached the point of no return yet myself, I silently wonder how he has enough for round two so quickly (never even stopping to catch his breath). Not that I'm complaining.

Board footera