You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2023 10:28 pm  #3721

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

I feel William thrusting in contrary motion, my thighs and calves jiggling and wobbling against his hips and quads, letting me know just how turned on this position is making him. He then turns to look me in my eyes as my breasts bounce and jiggle in his hands. After a few sec I can see in his eyes he is nearing the point of no return quickly. As I am pregnant it hardly takes me any time to reach the point myself (unlike before). We both explode simultaneously, him filling me up as I bathe his member. I love the feeling of our warm fluids mixing together.

February 9, 2023 11:40 pm  #3722

I feel myself reaching the point of no return without brakes, no matter what I do, I can't stop it. Feeling Camilla's sexy thighs strongly jiggling, even wobbling in spite of her toned and defined, bouncing my hands with its strong ripples. I explode, filling my beloved Camilla with my hot life giving liquid, knowing she is not even close to the point of no return.

To my surprise, I never lose my tent as I continue thrusting hard and strong inside her, this time as I feel slowly feeling my member tense and get ready to shoot once more, I feel Camilla beginning to tense and tremble as she loudly screams how much she loves this. We explode so strong, tears of joy fills both our eyes.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 10, 2023 2:13 pm)

February 10, 2023 12:04 am  #3723

William's POV:

I notice that Anna has her senses heightened, as she reaches the point of no return easier, this time I reach the point of no return at the same time as Anna, feeling an overwhelming sense of happiness and love for my wife. As I slow the rhythm, I strongly jiggle her inner thighs. I think on continuing with a second round (if Anna is up to it).

February 10, 2023 5:10 am  #3724

Caitlin's POV

Me and Robyn shared a loving hug at the end of our Valentine’s Day dinner. It had been so wonderful and so nice that she came up to Oxford to have the meal.  She'd even managed to meet Milly and Millie as they were meeting their respective boyfriends at the same bar.

We hadn't gone to the same restaurant, but I had noticed a few of my fellow students in the place where I had chosen. After the meal, most of them went to the party in our college, however we didn't as Robyn had to fly back

Tears were running down our cheeks as we broke the hug. Tenderly we wiped each other's tears and gave each other a final kiss. We would be meeting up in the summer again, in reverse of our plans the previous year. I would be going to NY to support my girlfriend and Marie as they did their challenge for Guinness and then after three weeks Robyn would come back with me to England

I watched her Uber disappear up the street as more tears ran down my cheeks. We had endured such a lot of pain during our time apart, but it was nearly over. We'll if you could call eighteen months 'nearly'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 10, 2023 5:18 am  #3725

Enid's POV

When me and Tristan got home we had the most perfect love making session. It felt so good to be able to be at one with my husband, especially one who was so comforting and supportive

The next day, Poppy arrived in the shop alone. I asked her how she was and her eyes began filling with tears

'Have you had a fight with Emily' I asked

Tears ran down Poppy's cheeks.

'Not a fight exactly' she said, stifling a sob. 'But she won't spend time with me anymore. It's just like Laura all over again.' She wiped her tears with the back of her hand

'She's scared she'll cheat on her girlfriend, because she's done it before. So she spends all her time with her not allowing herself to have any friends'

Tears continued to run down her cheeks. I even felt a single tear run down my left cheek

'I want to help her, but she won't listen to me. Will you talk to her'

I promised me and Tristan would have a word

Last edited by reptongeek (February 10, 2023 1:15 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 10, 2023 10:21 pm  #3726

I was surprised when Jarrod was ready so quickly after he filled me. Never even losing his tent. I finally feel myself reaching the point of no return, screaming without hesitation how much I love making love to Jarrod. I guess that sent us both over the edge; him filling me up as I bathed his member. I've never experienced such emotion as tears of joy and love began to fill my eyes. I noticed that his eyes were also filling up quickly with tears of his own.

I then leaned closer and gave Jarrod a kiss on his lips letting a tear fall from my right eye and drip onto his left cheek mixing with his tear that was already rolling down the outer corner of his left eye. I giggled a little when I saw our tears on his cheek. I couldn't help hut think what a magical moment this was.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 10, 2023 10:22 pm)

February 10, 2023 10:26 pm  #3727

Anna's pov:

After we both reach the point of no return, William slows the pace (never stopping) while jiggling my inner thighs. It seems he may be ready for another round. I have to admit I'm not usually ready for round two (being unusually tired lately) but I can't help myself from getting instantly turned on again to the point of almost wanting to initiate round two myself.

I speed up the pace slightly as I lean in the best I can (with my belly) and begin passionately kissing William's neck with all the desire I have letting him know I'm ready.

February 10, 2023 10:36 pm  #3728

Camilla leans and kisses my lips passionately and tenderly. As I have my eyes closed, enjoying the kiss, I feel a tear slowly begin its journey down the outer corner of my left eye. I try to enjoy the coolness of it on my cheek as it leaves a thin trail of wetness behind. To my surprise, I feel a hot, heavy tear splash on the middle of my left cheek, starting it’s own way, becoming less hot, stopping next to my mouth, now only warm.

Camilla breaks the kiss, giggling as she sees two streaks on my left cheek, one thin and one thick. I feel a mix of pure love and arousal as I see a beautiful shiny, big, round tear, starting to make its way down Camilla’s left eye, leaving a thick streak on its way down her soft cheek.

I bring my lips to the tear, tasting it’s hot sweetness (I can identify it’s a tear of joy), kissing it’s streak just above it, wiping the rest of the thick streak with the pad of my index and middle fingers.

I look into her eyes with a smile on my face.

February 10, 2023 10:44 pm  #3729

William’s POV:

Anna seems to  get instantly turned on again, starting round two herself. She speeds up the pace slightly as she adjusts to a comfortable position (due to her large pregnancy belly) and begina to passionately kiss the side of my neck.

I am surprised how my body reacts as I quickly get ready to become one with her once more, I don’t know where she is getting stamina from, she’s usually tired by now, but this time she starts slamming hard, impaling herself, her thighs and calves jiggling hard, even wobbling, uninhibited and without restraint. We don’t last long with such a pace and such a sensual feeling. I can’t help but feel my thighs jiggling without control as she slams against them.

I shoot what I didn’t even know I had inside me, filling her with my warm life giving liquid as I still feel her sexy inner thighs wobbling in my hands as she starts to slow down the speed and force of her thrusts.

February 10, 2023 10:44 pm  #3730

I let out a slight gasp as I'm startled, but happy when I feel Jarrod's lips kissing my tear as well as it's streak away, wiping the rest of the streak with the pad of his middle and index fingers. I notice him look into my eyes with a smile of pure joy and love on his face.

"Our child is going to be so lucky you get to be his father." I blurt out overcome with emotions as I take his left hand and place it on my belly. I can't get over how lucky I am to have such a sensative, loving and passionate husband.

Board footera