You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2023 10:52 pm  #3731

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

I'm not exactly sure where my stamina is coming from when I find myself slamming hard almost impaling myself making my thighs and calves jiggle hard. I notice William's thighs are starting to jiggle hard without control as I continue to slam hard.

Before long I feel William shoot the last of his load inside me making my inner thighs wobble in his hands. With that I slow down the speed and force of my thrusts, thrusting just enough to send me over the edge bathing his member.  As I roll off of him onto the couch ii am so tired I can barely move.

"Wow!" I blurt out through ragged breathing. "That was ammazing. I felt sensations like I've never felt." I finished involuntary yawning.

February 11, 2023 6:03 am  #3732

Camilla abruptly says, her voice full of emotion: "Our child is going to be so lucky you get to be his father."  as she takes my left hand and place it on her still fit belly. I can't get over how lucky I am to have such a sensitive, loving and passionate wife. 

I smile at her, caressing her belly muscles, tracing her six pack abs as I say: "You're definitely going to be the best mom, sensitive, loving, strong and beautiful. What else can I ask? I love you". I bring the hand I still have on her cheek and drop it on her inner thigh, feeling the sexiest jiggle rippling against my hand, making me involuntarily feel a light tent growing. I keep my hand there, giving her soft, silky thigh caresses.

February 11, 2023 6:14 am  #3733

William's POV:

Anna slows down, thrusting just enough to send her over the edge. She rolls off, completely spent. She barely manages to blurt through ragged breathing: "Wow! That was ammazing. I felt sensations like I've never felt." She barely finishes when she yawns.

I drop myself next to her, throwing my arm over her legs, feeling her completely relaxed thigh muscles wobble long and hard, unrestrained in my arm and hand. I feel like I want to become one with her one more time but my member doesn't respond anymore. (I don't know if I should give her pleasure with my hand or with my mouth, or if she is completely spent, just let her rest).

February 11, 2023 10:30 am  #3734

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma clasped each others hands as our boat travelled down the River Danube. We were taking the hourly trip taking in the sights of the Parliament building and others

It looked so beautiful in the night sky that it wasn't surprising both of us had tears streaming down our faces

At the end of our cruise, we wiped our tears and walked over to the restaurant where we were having our evening meal

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 11, 2023 3:19 pm  #3735

Jarrod smiles at me  as he caresses my still fit belly as he response saying that I'm going to be the best mom as I'm sensitive, loving, strong and beautiful. He then removes his hand from my cheek and drops it on my thigh making it jiggle in his hand. As he begins caressing my thigh I can see he has another tent beginning to form. Although tired I want to make sure he enjoys himself (suprisingly seeing as two times wasn't enough).

I get an idea that may satisfy us both. I take my hand and place it on his now hard member hearing him gasp a little as I wrap my hand around it.

February 11, 2023 3:44 pm  #3736

As I caress Camilla’s soft, silky thigh, I gasp, feeling her delicate hand wrapping my tent, gripping it firmly. I’m not sure what she has in mind, but whatever it is, I’m not complaining.

February 12, 2023 5:18 am  #3737

Emily's girlfriend's POV

Me and Emily were on the sofa chatting after our Valentine’s meal. She had chosen to have it at our house, small and intimate

'That was lovely, Em' I told her, tears running down my cheeks. 'I had a wonderful night'. Emily thanked me and wiped my tears, brushing a lock of my hair out of the way so she could kiss me. We proceeded to have a small make out session on the couch and we both fondled each other's booted legs.

There was something that was bothering me though. Enid had asked if I could have a word as Poppy was worried about her, as she had stopped seeing her.

'I can't babe' Emily told me, when I brought this up, tears running down her freckled cheeks. 'I'm trying not to cheat on you'

'But you can't cheat on Poppy' I insisted 'So what are you worried about'

'Not physically' Emily stated. Her tears were now streaming down her face. 'But I can still cheat on you emotionally. You remember when you met Sophie?'

I nodded, tears streaming down my face.

'It took all my willpower not to cheat on her with you. I fall in love too easily babe. And I've broken three girls hearts already and I'm only 21. I don't want the same thing to happen to you'

We wiped our tears and ended our evening. I was annoyed I ended it on a sour note.

A couple of days later, I went to Enid's coffee shop to meet with Poppy. As I was waiting Audrey sent me a text telling me I could come to her house in March when I was free to smash her windows if I was still interested.

I texted back in the affirmative and then waved at Poppy as she came through the door

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 12, 2023 4:11 pm  #3738

Anna's pov:

William drops himself next to me and flops his arm over my legs making my thighs wobble in his arm and hand. Despite his tiredness I quickly feel him lift his hand and begin caressing my breasts slowly moving down to my stomach, abs, thighs, and calves. I can't help but begin to get turned on again despite my tiredness. I can feel my breathing begin to increase when he slowly brings his hands back up, stopping to caress my mound (never reaching between my legs).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 12, 2023 4:11 pm)

February 12, 2023 4:14 pm  #3739

I hear Jarrod gasp a bit seemingly surprised when I grabbed his member. Too tired for any more fun but wanting to make sure he enjoyed himself (and took care of his tent) I began running my fingers/hand up and down his tent almost Instantly making his breathing increase. After a few more caresses I heard him let out a low moan indicateing just how much he was enjoying himself.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 12, 2023 4:15 pm)

February 12, 2023 4:38 pm  #3740

Tristan’s POV:

Enid tells me the situation about Poppy, I agree to go and talk with her. I have to organize my schedules, as I am in college in the bachelor in cooking as well as in the process of obtaining the Advanced Certifications in the SCA.

Board footera