You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 12, 2023 4:52 pm  #3741

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

I feel Anna’s breathing increase as well as her heartbeat, giving me the green light to finish what I started, I move my hand to her inner parts and start caressing in a way I know she loves. Not two minutes go by, when I feel her clenching my hand between her thighs in a sudden motion, making her inner thighs jiggle against my hand.

I gradually increase the speed and strength of my caresses, she relaxes her thighs a bit, my hand bounces against her inner thighs with every movement, feeling them strongly jiggling and wobbling as she reaches the point of no return with a loud moan and telling me not to stop.

I feel surprised I didn’t feel my member grow to full size, that is until I reach the point of no return without the slightest of contact.

February 12, 2023 5:03 pm  #3742

Camilla begins running her hand up and down my tent, making me moan softly. It seems the moan is all it takes for Camilla to get encouraged and start running her hand up and down faster, harder and deeper (her grip goes from tip to base quite firm).

I can’t help but feel myself gradually escalating to the point of no return, my body tensing and relaxing. Camilla, noticing my body’s reaction, intensifies even more her strokes on my tent. This time I can’t help but do all in my willpower to prevent reaching the point of no return so quickly, trying to enjoy to the fullest my inner thighs jiggling against her hand as she clashes them when she strongly reaches the base of the tent with each stroke.

In spite of my efforts, I feel my hand begin to twitch, squeezing Camilla’s inner thigh, her muscles are so relaxed they put no resistance and jiggle in my hand with each soft squeeze. The buildup is so intense, I squeeze faster and harder, feeling her soft thigh wobble strong in my hand and I end exploding in her hand, my whole body trembles, I feel my thighs strongly jiggling against Camilla’s hand as I shoot a few hot shots in Camilla’s hand.

I lay, limp in the bed, with Camilla still holding my tent until it deflates.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 13, 2023 2:33 pm)

February 13, 2023 9:51 am  #3743

Robyn's POV

'Thanks babe, see you later' I said to Marie as I gave her my Valentine's Day dress. I had flown home from England and immediately had to go back to classes. Luckily my two best friends has everything sorted for me, bringing me not only a fresh change of clothes but arranging things so I could have a quick shower before my first class

Marie glowed with pleasure as she took my dress. She always liked it when I called her babe. She was going back home to our house to drop it off and come back for lunch - She didn't have any early classes

I zipped up my knee boots under my jeans and went over to the mirror to brush my hair and tie it up into ponytail. As I did my eyes filled with tears as my memories of my night with Caitlin flashed through my brain

I started to tie my hair back, as a tear overflowed and ran down my left cheek. I completed my ponytail and wiped it away, dabbing my eyes to clear my other tears and went to my first class of the day

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 13, 2023 4:12 pm  #3744

Tristan’s POV:

I just got the last Specialty Coffee Association certifications. I am taking a break this year from other certifications, I’ll just keep college, as I want to dedicate more time to my beautiful wife.

February 14 is getting closer, I want to surprise Enid but I’m not used to having money for a good surprise (my only experience was Laura in high school) so I call William, he tells me Jarrod knows the best florist in New England, he is able to send an outstanding artistic flower arrangement for him.

I hope my beautiful wife finally wears the dress I gave her on Christmas, she looks beyond sexy and beautiful. I call the florist and wait until the day arrives for the surprise.

February 13, 2023 7:06 pm  #3745

Enid's POV

As Valentine’s Day approached I looked forward to the special day very much. I decided on the 14th I would wear the outfit Tristan bought for me at Christmas

I checked in with Leanne and Kim and they were looking forward to the day too.

'We're having a private meal somewhere' Leanne told me, tears streaming down her face. 'I'm looking forward to it so much. And so is Kim'

Robyn was apparently flying to England to be with Caitlin and Susan was going to be with Edward - according to her his family owned a restaurant and they were dining there - Only Marie didn't seem to have any plans, until she told us she was Zooming one of Caitlin's friends back in England, who was also single and they were both going to keep each other company.

There was still Jen who was without a girlfriend. Tristan wanted to help her out and find someone for her

The special day arrived and a large bunch of flowers came for me. They were so beautiful and tears ran down my cheeks as I saw them in their special box

'Jarrod and William recommended the florist.' Tristan said wiping my tears so he could kiss me. We spent a lovely day working in the shop then we closed early so we could go for our meal.

I put my special dress on and walked down stairs to get Tristan's approval

'I knew you'd look amazing' he told me, giving me a kiss. I put a jacket on and we got in our taxi to go to the restaurant

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 13, 2023 10:31 pm  #3746

Anna's pov:

It didn't take more than two min before I feel myself involuntarily clench his hand between my legs making my inner thighs jiggle strongly against his hand. I feel him begin to increase the speed and strength of his caresses. I relax my thighs just a bit as I feel myself reaching the point of no return, my thighs jiggling and bouncing. I can't let out a loud moan as I tell him not to let his fingers stop.

I feel William urprisingly reach the point of no return at the same time as me bathing my thighs as I bathe his fingers. A let out a little gasp, surprised as his member wasn't even in contact with me.

"I can see you had fun." I teased jiggling his thigh with the last of my strength.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 13, 2023 10:32 pm)

February 13, 2023 10:44 pm  #3747

As soon as I notice Jarrod tensing and relaxing  his body that tells me how much he likes my touches. I decide to stroke his tent harder and faster helping him reach the point of no return. I can feel his inner thighs jiggling against my hand as I clash them when I strongly reach the base of his tent with each stroke.

Despite what seems like a lot of effort for Jarrod, I can tell he is trying to delay the point of no return,  I feel his hand begin to twitch and involuntarily squeeze my inner thigh making my them jiggle in his hand. I feel him begin to squeeze harder and faster with every stroke, making my thigh wobble in his hand. I was surprised when I felt him explode in my hand just sec later as his whole body began to tremble. I felt his thighs strongly jiggling against my hand as he shot a few more shots in my hand.

"I'm sorry I was too tired for another round, but I still hope you had fun." I said with a yawn leaning over to grab a tissue to wipe my hand.

February 13, 2023 11:01 pm  #3748

William’s POV:

As we both reach the point of no return, I hear Anna teasing me: "I can see you had fun." As soon as she finishes, she looks at me with a smile as she jiggles my thigh with the last of her strength.

I feel a jolt of serotonins, I respond with a similar gesture, dropping my hand on her extremely relaxed thigh, feeling her quads and inner thigh jiggle so strong it wobbles in my hand as we drift off to sleep.

The last memory I have is feeling Anna melting in my body, her thigh on my abs and her head in the crook of my neck.

February 13, 2023 11:10 pm  #3749

As soon as we are coming down from heaven Camilla apologizes as she yawns and gets a tissue to clean her hand: "I'm sorry I was too tired for another round, but I still hope you had fun."

I smile at her: “With the little energy I have left, let me bring you next to me, I’d love to sleep feeling your soft and silky skin.” I lightly grasp her thigh, feeling her also extremely relaxed thigh jiggle in my hand as she leans against me, her entire soft, warm body feeling softly molding in my hands as we drift off to sleep.

February 14, 2023 3:03 pm  #3750

Tristan's POV:

Valentine's Day is here, as soon as the sun rises, we hear a ring in the doorbell. I know who it is, so I ask Enid to open the door, I follow a step behind her. As soon as she opens, the most beautiful flower arrangement is in the doorstep. Tears run down Enid's cheeks as she receives the flowers, I smile and say: "Jarrod and William recommended the florist." as I wipe her precious tears in front of the florist.

The florist leaves and I kiss her remaining tears and streaks from her cheeks and we go to work, we know it's a busy day for our business, especially with the limited time recipe I designed for Valentine's.

The day flew, we had a lot of customers, fortunately our staff is able to handle them well. We close early to have time for ourselves. As we go back home, Enid goes to change and comes down wearing the  gray Nike sweatshirt, the red mini skirt and the black ankle boots I gave her as a Christmas present when we were still dating. I look at her hand, sparkling with the beautiful sterling silver eternity band I gave her that day as well.

I am beyond stunned and give thanks to God for giving me a girl who is as beautiful as she is sensitive (and she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life), seeing her toned, defined thigh muscles jiggling with each step she takes, I move my eyes lower, her sexy, shapely calves lightly jiggling as well with the impact of her foot on the ground, I am getting turned on rather easily, I am surprised I can't control my body as I feel a tent slowly grow in my pants.

We go to a fancy restaurant, I can't help but caress her calf with my shin and her thigh with my hand under the table, I love feeling her thighs jiggling in response to my caresses. We have our first Valentine's as a married couple, I do all in my hands to make it unforgettable for her.

Board footera