You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2023 4:32 am  #3761

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

I barely remember anything about giving birth until it is over. It seems to go so fast; and as soon as they give me medicine to "relax" me I barely feel anything.

As they take our baby to clean her I feel William lift my head. I didn't even notice he had taken off his gloves, I'm so tired and sweaty. As soon as he lifted my head I let the tears that were still in my eyes roll in several streams down my cheeks too tired to contain them. I feel him kissing a couple tears still streaming down my right cheek while simultaneously using the pad of his thumb to wipe a couple tears still streaming down my left cheek.

I can't help notice how William's eyes seem to sparkle in the light as he gives me a big, loving smile still taking care of my tears. I understand he doesn't like showing emotion in front of others (especially strangers) but no-one would fault him here.

February 16, 2023 4:39 am  #3762

I place my left hand over Jarrod's on my belly and bring my right hand to his still dry cheeks tenderly swiping the backs of my fingers across his right cheek. I can no longer contain my emotion as it is overcoming me and I let one tear from the inner corner of both of my eyes begin their decent down my cheeks. I sure hope he won't hold back his emotions either...

February 16, 2023 2:56 pm  #3763

William's POV:

As soon as I finish wiping and kissing Anna's first wave of tears, I allow my tears to roll down my cheeks unchecked. I feel a few thick, hot streaks immediately wet my cheeks, I don't bother to wipe them, first because I love when Anna takes care of my tears, second, because I promised her I would allow my tears to fall unchecked, just for her to take care of, even in public, in correspondence to the times she has allowed me to lovingly take care of her tears in front of many people (relatives and strangers).

I look into her eyes, lovingly wiping another big, hot tear from her cheek with the back of my fingers, following its streak all the way to under her eye...

February 16, 2023 3:19 pm  #3764

Kate's POV

I wanted to compare notes with Evie and Liam about our Valentine's meal, but the day following Evie wasn't in college. She'd sent me a text telling me her mum had to go into hospital and could I get the homework assignment from the class we both shared

I said I would hoping her mum would be okay. She wasn't in college for the two days afterwards either. And then on the Friday we received the horrible news that her mum had passed away

Me and my best friends were devastated for her. Our lunches together were usually our favourite times of our day, but not today. We just sat eating our lunch quietly watching our tears stream down our faces

Some of the more ghoulish members of the college wanted to know all the gory details

'Why?' I snapped, tears running down my cheeks. 'Will it make you feel better, help you sleep at night'

The guy in my class who had spoken quietly shut up. That afternoon Beth sent me a text telling me (not surprisingly) that the weekly drama group meet up was cancelled. I felt like doing something in tribute to her. Cassie had been amazing when we had invaded her house so we could rehearse our last production. But all I could think of was visiting every Tube station

'What's stopping you' Rachel said when I spoke to her after college on Friday

'Well, I'm not that experienced for one' I replied. 'And secondly, I didn't want to do it without your permission'

'Babe, you don't need my consent' my girlfriend told me, wiping a tear off my left cheek. 'If you want to do it, go ahead'

More tears streamed down my face. It was so nice to have my girlfriend's support. I decided I would do it

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 16, 2023 4:23 pm  #3765

She places her left hand over mine and brings her right hand to my cheek, softly swiping the back of her fingers across my right cheek as the tears in her beautiful eyes finally overflow and start rolling down the inner corner of both eyes. Her tears encourage my tears to also flow freely down my cheeks.

I bring my thumbs to the sides of her nose, taking care of her tears and her thick, shiny streaks all the way to her eyes.

February 16, 2023 8:16 pm  #3766

Caitlin's POV

'What was she like?' Millie asked me. I had just told her about Evie's mum passing away

'I didn't know her all that well' I admitted. 'I only saw her once, at the premiere of The Spider in the Web, her daughters play. She seemed very nice, very supportive of her daughter'

'I can't imagine what she must be going through now" Millie said, as a single tear streamed down the left side of her face. Despite wanting to see her cry for months, I didn't take any pleasure from it whatsoever. Millie wiped her tear and we put on this week's film; Manhattan

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 16, 2023 10:21 pm  #3767

Anna's pov:

In no time I notice William allowing his tears to roll down his cheeks unchecked. I was taken aback as I know how he dislikes being seen crying especially by strangers. I would never fault him for crying especially at such a joyous occasion; rather I find it sweet him allowing himself to be so openly vulnerable.

William continues to look into my eyes as he lovingly wipes another tear from my cheek with the backs of his fingers, following its streak to just under my eye. With the last of my strength I move my right hand to his right cheek and delicately thumb away a few of his still falling tears from the middle of his right cheek.

I then feel the nurse place our baby on my chest as I lower my hand, lie back down and slowly doze off.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 16, 2023 10:31 pm)

February 16, 2023 10:30 pm  #3768

Never holding back, and with my tears encouraging Jarrod's, I notice the tears that were swimming in his eyes begin to freely flow down his cheeks. Ignoring his own tears, I see him bringing his thunbs to the sides of my nose and feel him wiping away my tears and their streaks all the way to just under my eyes.

"I can't believe we're going to bring such a wonderful miracle into this world." I whispered through my tears.

I decided to leave Jarrod's tears unchecked for just a moment so I could appreciate what a strong, loving and handsome father he was going to be. I soon found myself staring at his face as his tears continued to flow finally stopping at his chin.

February 16, 2023 10:41 pm  #3769

William’s POV:

As soon as I wipe that last tear from Anna’s cheek she, with a big effort and the last of her energy, brings her hand up to my right cheek, wiping a few hot tears from my cheek.

I smile at her as I see her dozing off.

Not wanting to be seen crying openly in front of strangers, I wipe my tears from my cheeks.

February 16, 2023 10:47 pm  #3770

As soon as I finish taking care of Camilla’s first tears, she whispers: "I can't believe we're going to bring such a wonderful miracle into this world." After whispering, she remains silent, staring at my face, until I feel my tears stop at my chin.

Just when I feel my tears about to fall down my face I see another couple of extremely precious, big tears start to  slowly slide down Camilla’s extremely beautiful face.

She looks so beautiful I would love to immortalize her tear streaked face with a photo, but I hesitate to ask.

Board footera