You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2023 5:09 am  #3771

Re: Movie night

Robyn's POV

I was worried when Caitlin told me about her friend from sixth form college who lost her mum

'I'm okay darling, honestly' she replied when I phoned her up. 'I only met her once, not like Kate who met her several times'

Tears ran down my cheeks as I thought about me and my girlfriend's familial situation. My parents had divorced when I was very young, and Caitlin's parents were also married to different people. At least though they were still alive

One of my fellow students saw me with tears on my face and started staring at me. So I threatened to kick him in the shin with a boot heel

I continued my conversation with Caitlin as I wiped my tears. We talked for another couple of minutes and we both hung up

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 17, 2023 5:23 pm  #3772

Enid's POV

Me and Tristan were meeting Poppy. She was quite emotional understandably as she was having problems with her boyfriend and trying to still be friends with Emily, but this was collapsing too because Emily was afraid (as she had done three times before) that she would go back to her old ways

'She won't let me be friends anymore' she said wiping her tears. 'But we had so much fun, before she got her latest girlfriend. And I miss her'

She wiped another tear as it streamed down her face. Tristan ever the gentleman gave her some more tissues to wipe her cheeks

'At least I've got Jen' she continued through sobs. 'I still have fun with her, but I'm worried I'll get abandoned again'

Her face was getting red from crying. More tears were running down her cheeks and she was getting more distressed. Finally completely embarrassed she left

February 17, 2023 11:57 pm  #3773

Tristan's POV:

Tears start to fall faster down Poppy's cheeks, she becomes self conscious and starts wiping her tears, not allowing me to continue doing so. I give her a few tissues, pat her relaxed thigh trying to reassure her, distracting a bit as I feel her soft muscles bouncing my hand with the ripples her jiggling quads cause.

Seems none of my gestures are enough to make her feel comfortable, she gets so embarrassed she gets up and leave. I slide next to Enid, with a questioning look in my face. I caress her thigh from the middle of her quads to her knee, giving her a light pat afterwards (I always feel a surge of dopamine every time I feel Enid's firm, toned legs jiggle in my hands) as if asking what happened.

February 18, 2023 3:38 am  #3774

Anna's pov:

I wake up a few hrs later in a hospital room. I look around only to find William sitting down holding our baby girl in his arms. I don't want him to know I'm awake so I don't make any movement or sound except for a smile which I can't seem to stop as I continue to watch them.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 18, 2023 3:39 am)

February 18, 2023 3:46 am  #3775

As I'm watching Jarrod's tears flowing down his cheeks I can't help another couple thick tears slowly start to leave my eyes and slide down my face. After a moment of lovingly watching my tears fall I hear him speak.

"You've never looked so lovely with tears sliding down your face. I wish I could capture your glow forever so I won't forget this perfect moment."

"I'd love to stay in this moment too. It is by far the most perfect moment we've ever had together." I say a bit more emotionally than I intended (due to the pregnancy hormones).

February 18, 2023 2:29 pm  #3776

William's POV:

As I am holding our baby girl (I'm sure she'll be as beautiful as her mother) I notice Anna smiling at us. I carefully lean my hand on her covered thigh and give it a soft squeeze, feeling her relaxed muscles easily give in as they offer no resistance. I slowly move closer and place the beautiful baby in her breast. I am dumbfounded (even though I have seen this plenty of times) seeing Anna's beautiful eyes filling with tears.

February 18, 2023 2:39 pm  #3777

I am surprised when I become aware that I didn't think, but am saying it loud: "You've never looked so lovely with tears sliding down your face. I wish I could capture your glow forever so I won't forget this perfect moment."

Camilla answers in a very sweet, emotional voice: "I'd love to stay in this moment too. It is by far the most perfect moment we've ever had together."

This time I don't refrain myself or hesitate, I quickly take my iPhone and take the highest quality picture of Camilla's tear streaked face with big tears still rolling down her beautiful cheeks, quickly switching the camera to selfie and taking a photo of myself with a tear streak on each cheek and a tear rolling down my right cheek. I even immortalize this moment switching the camera back to Camilla, this time taking a video, I see a couple of tears slowly slide down her beautiful, silky cheeks. I bring my free hand to her right cheek and slowly and very lovingly swipe my thumb across her thick, shiny tear streak, turning my hand around and slowly drying the rest of her tear streak until I catch her precious tear with the back of my fingers.

I turn off the video and place the phone next to Camilla, bringing my hands to her quads softly, feeling her silky, warm skin in my hands. I turn to look at her...

February 18, 2023 5:40 pm  #3778

Anna's pov:

Although trying to be discrete so I could watch William with our daughter I guess he noticed as I fe!t  his hand leaning on the sheet covering my thigh and giving it a soft squeeze. Before I even have a chance to react I feel him place our daughter on my chest. I couldn't help but feel tears immediately fill my eyes. I'm in complete love and awe that we finally get the chance to start our family (something I've wanted for so long).

I don't hold back and as soon as I place my hand on my daughter's back I let my tears free flow down my face. One from the middle and one from the outer corner of both eyes.

February 18, 2023 5:57 pm  #3779

Before I know what is going on I see Jarrod take out his phone and take my picture as my tears continue to roll down my cheeks. I then see him take a selfie as his tears continue to roll down his right cheek. As my tears co tongue to.roll unchecked I notice he has switched the camera, yet again. This time to camera.  I then feel him use his free hand to swipe his thumb across the tear streak on my right cheek before turning his hand around  to dry the rest of .y tear streak, catching my tear with the back of his fingers.

Jarrod then sets his phone down so he can bring his hands to my quads. as he turns to look at me I can't help but blurt out "I'd love it if you'd print out those pics. I want to always be able to see them. It will remind me of how special you are to me and how wonderful this moment in time was."

February 19, 2023 5:16 am  #3780

Emily's girlfriend's POV

Enid and Tristan came to see me, to ask what to do about Poppy and Emily's disintegrating friendship

I didn't know what to suggest anymore than they did and our discussion went nowhere so they took their leave after about five minutes

After they left I just sat in our hall hugging my booted legs and letting tears run down my cheeks.

I loved Emily so much but she wanted to spend all her free time with me, not that that wasn't nice. It was just by refusing to make friends she was stifling me quite a bit

March the 15th couldn't come any quicker and it was a relief to me when it did. Audrey had texted that morning when I got up to tell me everything was ready.

I got dressed in jeans, a top and a jumper and my knee high boots and got into my taxi

I took my knee boots off in the hall as I arrived and got changed into overalls and gloves and the shoes

As I had been driven to Audrey's house, I suddenly realised that I hadn't done my research into how to smash a window. A quick Google search had told me the best method and whilst I wasn't exactly ready to go, I'm sure I was going to be fine

I had to choose up to five panes to smash, and I was certain I would probably break all five, such was my frustration at Emily over the past month.

My first window was the middle rectangular pane in the hall. Once I had cracked the glass, I noticed it was double glazed. Even more fun. My first attempt at window smashing wasn't exactly clean, but eventually I broke all the glass.

I debated which one to smash next. I moved upstairs and walked around having a look. I went into the spare room and saw a nice window overlooking the garden. The second attempt was slightly better and after this window had been smashed, I decided to go downstairs again

For my third window I chose the pane next to the front door. As I began breaking the glass I felt I was getting good at this.

When I had finished, I had another walk around. The scullery window was next on the list and it didn't take long before that was smashed.

That was four. For my final window I chose one of the windows on the stairs leading up to the second floor.

I breathed heavily after I had smashed my fifth and final window. Despite wearing ear plugs, there was some ringing in my ears from breaking so much glass.

I changed out of my overalls and back into my regular clothes. A group of glaziers were busy replacing the smashed panes and I went down into the garden, carrying my boots and left them to it

I pulled out my hair and let it fall to my shoulders. Then I unzipped my boots and put them on under my jeans. Audrey joined me as I ran my hands through my hair, tying it back into a ponytail

I still felt really frustrated with Emily.

'I love her so much' I told Audrey, tears streaming down my face. 'But I don't know what to do. She's not making friends while I'm here and she's becoming quite clingy. My work visa expires in three weeks and right now I want to just go back home to the UK'

I paused wiping my cheeks. More tears streamed down my face to replace them

'Thanks for letting me break so many of your windows'

'Your welcome' Audrey said. She explained the previous year she'd overbought replacement glass for Laura, but now she had to use the left over panes

'That's why I let you smash so many' she said ruefully. 'I needed to install them'

My taxi had arrived so after saying goodnight to Audrey, I click clacked my way across the driveway to meet him

Last edited by reptongeek (February 19, 2023 12:20 pm)

Board footera