You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2023 4:16 pm  #3781

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

As soon as Anna touches our beautiful daughter’s back her breathtaking tears overflow down her silky cheeks in two streams down each cheek. I slowly lean and kiss the two tears from the middle of her cheeks, kissing her tear streaks along as I cup the outer part of her cheeks, wiping her tears and lovingly drying her tear streaks with my thumbs.

I give her a big smile as I stare into her eyes, bringing one hand to our baby’s small head, caressing it with a love I had never felt before.

This love feeling is so intense I feel happy tears slowly fill my eyes.

February 19, 2023 4:25 pm  #3782

As soon as I touch her silky skin covering her strong, still firm muscles, she blurts out: "I'd love it if you'd print out those pics. I want to always be able to see them. It will remind me of how special you are to me and how wonderful this moment in time was."

I quickly think of the possible ways to fulfill her wish, the first option is completely out, I won’t take these pictures to Costco or Office Depot to have them printed, I am a well known musician, I wouldn’t like a picture as intimate as this around the web. So I decide to buy photo quality paper and print it at my office so no one knows about them.

I am quickly snapped out of my thought feeling Camilla’s thigh jiggle a bit in my hand, I give her thighs a couple of soft pats, making her beautiful, relaxed thighs jiggle, just for me.

I am starting to get turned on and lean to kiss Camilla on the side of her neck…

February 20, 2023 8:48 am  #3783

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma lifted off from Budapest Airport for our trip back home. We tenderly played with each other's fingers as the plane took off, tears running down our cheeks. It had been such a wonderful week

We arrived back home without too much trouble and as we doffed our coats and boots in our hall, Gemma noticed we hadn't changed the calendar to February

'That was very naughty and bad of us' she said with a twinkle in her eye. I recognised February at once.

'It's Earls Court' I explained to my partner. 'It was one of the stations I went to last time we were there.' We both worked out quite easily that the pictures were following the order that Rachel visited the systems, so March's picture would be Seoul

Later that day, I received a text from Anne Marie, who was coming up to Boston for a week with her family. She'd asked if she could meet up for a coffee one day

'You should go' Gemma said.

'I will' I replied, tears streaming down my face. It was so nice that despite our differences when we were colleagues, she still thought of me as a friend

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 20, 2023 3:38 pm  #3784

Anna's pov:

As my tears begin to flow unchecked I feel William delicately kiss two of my tears from the middle of my cheeks as well as their streaks before cupping the outer part of my cheeks and wiping my tears and streaks with his thimbs.

William then gives me a loving smile as he begins staring into my eyes. I then saw him place his hand gently on our baby girls head, caressing it with a love I've never seen before. It was then I noticed happy tears starting to fill his eyes. I couldn't remember a time when I felt myself more in love with him.

I guess William felt safe with me and our daughter, as he, still looking into my eyes, let his tears overflow and run down his cheeks unchecked. He gave me a small smile and I could see a slight lip quiver.

February 20, 2023 3:44 pm  #3785

After thinking about what I said for a moment I felt Jarrod give my thighs a couple pats, making my thighs jiggle in his hands. I then gasped when I felt his lips against my neck (I hadn't even seen him lean closer). I could instantly feel sparks flying (due to an excess of pregnancy hormones).

As Jarrod continued to kiss my neck I felt a shiver of extacy run down my spine. He then turned my head gently and began kissing the other side of my neck. I let out a low moan almost begging him to continue his kisses lower.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 20, 2023 3:44 pm)

February 20, 2023 7:19 pm  #3786

William’s POV:

I see the most loving gaze in Anna’s eyes towards me, I feel so loved I can’t help but let my tears flow unchecked down my cheeks. Anna’s eyes look so full of love I am surprised I feel my lip starting to quiver lightly as I give Anna a smile.

My tears start to flow down more abundantly, I feel a second tear streak on my right cheek, quickly followed by a second streak on my left cheek, parallel to the one down the middle of my cheek. Not half a minute goes by when I feel a third streak simultaneously start to form on each of my cheeks.

As I promised Anna, I’ll always allow my tears to fall unchecked, just for her to take care of.

I see Anna’s eyes extremely sparkly, I don’t think they can handle a single tear more inside as her beautiful body starts to very lightly shake (is she refraining a sob?)

February 20, 2023 7:30 pm  #3787

Feeling Camilla shiver spurs me to kiss the other side of her neck (I know that is one of her turn on spots). Camilla lets out a low moan, hinting me to continue. I continue teasing her kissing a trail, going lower to her breasts (covered by her blouse), I stop briefly there, giving attention to her breasts, jiggling them softly as I continue to kiss them.

I love Camilla’s reaction, as I continue lower, lifting her blouse a little to kiss her already growing belly, giving it a couple of minutes attention, going lower to her bare thighs, kissing her quads, outer thigh muscles and inner thigh muscles, I feel a tent forming as her inner thigh jiggles with emotion as I am kissing it. I can’t help but lightly place my hand next to my face, feeling her tender inner thigh jiggling in my hand.

I feel myself starting to get wet, I continue my trail of kisses lower still, I lift her leg supporting her ankle on my hand (so her calf is completely relaxed) continuing my trail of kisses on her calf, feeling it give in and wobble with the lightest of kisses, I am not used to her calf muscles jiggling against my face. I can’t hold on much longer (I hope she responds to my kisses and caresses).

February 20, 2023 9:42 pm  #3788

Anna's pov:

I notice a second even third tear running down William's cheeks leaving multiple streaks behind. I'm still amazed that he's leaving them unchecked. Just seeing his breathtakingly beautiful tears  makes my tears nearly overflow. I can feel a sob quickly trying to escape, but looking at our daughter and realizing she's sleeping, I don't want anything to wake her so I try my best to stifle my sob intern making my body start lightly shaking.

Without even a word, I guess William knows what my body needs, just as much if not more than I do. He gingerly lifts our daughter off my chest and places her in his arms. I almost instantly let my body relax and start quietly sobbing whispering a "Thank you" to him through my sobs.

February 20, 2023 9:52 pm  #3789

I guess my moan was Jarrod's cue to continue. He continues kissing lower to my breasts giving them much needed attention, now softly jiggling them. I can't help let out another slightly louder moan as I feel another shiver of extacy run down my spine.

Jarrod then continues lower, slowly lifting my shirt to delicately kiss my slightly growing belly. After a couple min he continues lower to my bare thighs, quads, outer and inner thighs. I love the way they jiggle with every sensual kiss he places on them.

I can't help by notice a tent quickly forming in his shorts as he continues lower still, lifting my legs kissing my calf making it wobble against his face. I can feel his breathing increase with every kiss. It seems he may not be able to hold on much longer.

I decide to reposition myself. I am now directly facing him as he slowly lifts his head. I turn his neck (more forcefully than I had intended) to the side and begin leaving intense kisses. (I've never felt myself this turned on).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 20, 2023 9:54 pm)

February 20, 2023 10:47 pm  #3790

William's POV:

I lift our fragile and small baby from her chest, embracing her in my arms.As soon as the weight is off her, Anna allows herself to sob, she whispers: "Thank you". Through her sobs. I encourage her to sob: "Feel free to sob and allow your tear to flow freely, nobody will judge you, I think, on the other hand, you look extremely beautiful with tears rolling down your cheeks, especially happy tears".

I move our baby to hold her with one arm and bring my now free hand to Anna's cheek, caressing her (still) dry cheek with my finger pads.

Board footera