You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2021 12:24 am  #371

Re: Movie night

Back to rated R

I saw Camilla's eyes fixed on the screen, unchecked tears streaking her beautiful cheeks, pouty lips curling, for the first time she didn't hide her lips. Finally Cam is comfortable with me seeing her sensual curled lips.

Since the movie ended, and Camilla looked so beautiful (and sensual), I tried making a move. I leaned and softly gave her thighs a delicate squeeze, kiss her cheeks (kissing her leftover tears as well as her tear streaks), kissing her neck as I caress her face with one hand and her slim, toned abs with the other (I know Camilla loves when I caress her abs as well as when I kiss her neck). I waited for her body language response...

July 16, 2021 3:46 am  #372

Then I heard a low moan.

After the movie was over I felt Jarrod squeeze my thighs. That told me he was in the mood. He loves my legs/thighs so much that's usually where he starts. He then kissed my cheeks and the remaining tears and their streaks. He then moved from my cheek to my neck. He knows the back of my neck is my weak spot. As he continued kissing my neck I let out a low moan. His lips felt so good pressed up against my neck. He then took his right hand and started caressing my abs. I nearly lost it. I let out a slightly louder moan this time.

I wanted to give him the same pleasure he was giving me but I could barely think straight he was getting me so aroused. I can't believe how well he's gotten to know all my triggers in such a short time.

July 17, 2021 12:07 pm  #373

I walked through to where Cam and her boyfriend were canoodling

'Please don't let me interrupt I didn't realise you were so busy' I said rather snippishly. 'Jarrod, I need to speak to Cam in private. Don't you have a home of your own to go to'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 17, 2021 12:48 pm  #374

I was about to give Camilla the best experience I could offer her when suddenly, Sadie interrupted as she came in, and in a rude way I had never heard before from her asked to speak with Camilla in private. I stood up for both of us: "sorry Sadie, you arrived at the wrong time, cool off and she will talk to you when appropriate". Sadie left the room, a mix of sadness and anger, slamming the door behind her. I focused back on Cam...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 17, 2021 8:51 pm)

July 17, 2021 1:31 pm  #375

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I saw Camilla's eyes fixed on the screen, unchecked tears streaking her beautiful cheeks, pouty lips curling, for the first time she didn't hide her lips. Finally Cam is comfortable with me seeing her sensual curled lips.

Since the movie ended, and Camilla looked so beautiful (and sensual), I tried making a move. I leaned and softly gave her thighs a delicate squeeze, kiss her cheeks (kissing her leftover tears as well as her tear streaks), kissing her neck as I caress her face with one hand and her slim, toned abs with the other (I know Camilla loves when I caress her abs as well as when I kiss her neck). I waited for her body language response...

Then I heard a low moan.

After the movie was over I felt Jarrod squeeze my thighs. That told me he was in the mood. He loves my legs/thighs so much that's usually where he starts. He then kissed my cheeks and the remaining tears and their streaks. He then moved from my cheek to my neck. He knows the back of my neck is my weak spot. As he continued kissing my neck I let out a low moan. His lips felt so good pressed up against my neck. He then took his right hand and started caressing my abs. I nearly lost it. I let out a slightly louder moan this time.

I wanted to give him the same pleasure he was giving me but I could barely think straight he was getting me so aroused. I can't believe how well he's gotten to know all my triggers in such a short time.

July 17, 2021 2:01 pm  #376

I noticed Camilla was so turned on, she didn't know where to start, so, seeing her extremely turned on, I take things slower, I didn't go straight to her inner parts, neither with my hands nor with my hard bulge. I start kissing her temple, her cheeks, her neck, her shoulder, go lower to her biceps, forearm, then I move to her body, kissing her generous soft breasts, going lower to her abs, I love kissing her defined abs muscles.
I go lower, kissing her outer thighs, then the front of her thighs, I got extremely turned on feeling her thigh giving in to my kisses, I didn't expect to feel her thigh jiggle with such tender contact. I go to her inner thighs, feeling Camilla tremble in anticipation, I started dripping when I felt her inner thighs jiggle against my cheeks.
I go to her calves kissing them on her inner outer and her soft, hard shin, ending with her toes.

I lay on my back, inviting her to mount me like she did in the shower when we were at the Colonial Inn. She...

July 17, 2021 2:28 pm  #377

Seemed to read my mind and climbed on before I could even get the words out.

I guess Jarrod could tell how turned on I was getting as he didn't go straight for my inner parts. He started going slower. I always loved how he initiated foreplay. He was always so sweet and so gentle. (That is when there is foreplay. Sometimes we're too turned on and go right for it.)

He started kissing me from head to toe. First my temple then my cheek, neck, shoulder, arms. I was extremely relaxed by now but also extremely turned on. He then moved to my breasts and abs. I met out a very loud moan as soon as he kissed my breasts and another when he kissed my abs. I could feel myself getting wet. I could barely contain my load.

"Slower." I gasped out. "You're going to make me wet the sheets." I finished barely containing my juices.

He then moved downward. Kissing my thighs, calfs and feet. Even slower. When he kissed my thighs I thought I heard him moan.

July 17, 2021 6:09 pm  #378

I was getting frustrated and more than a little upset. Tears welled in my eyes as I thought. I had to choose between two lovers, a situation I had always wanted to avoid, but I needed to talk to my sister!!

I looked at myself in the mirror as two tears made their silent journey down both sides of my face. I texted both Jennifer and Jessica and asked them both to meet me at a nearby coffee shop

Then on my way out so Cam couldn't stop me I texted her phone and told her straight. 'I'm dating your best friend!!'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 17, 2021 11:54 pm  #379

Cam and I definitely have quite a connection, we know what each other wants/needs without the need to talk. I felt her slim, strong body on top of mine, she spread her legs, mounting me, I couldn't avoid my member starting to pulsate as I felt it slowly introducing inside Camilla's wet parts at the same time her inner thighs jiggle against my hips because of the effort she is making to control the speed my member introducing inside her.

Camilla started riding me slowly, I was very turned on feeling her juices lubricating my member, her muscles squeezing my member intermittently, her clit rubbing against the tip of my member when she dropped on top of me, her breasts bouncing as she rides me and her thighs jiggling when she clashes them against my hips.

Her whole body started to shake as she washed me in her juices and she screamed my name. I was starting to tremble myself as I was getting pretty close to the point of no return, I started rhythmically pumping against her body, feeling her jiggle more intense, I briefly placed my hands on her bouncing breasts, going lower to her trembling abs, ending in her jiggly thighs, which felt like jello. I was about to finish when another wave rushed through her, she washed me again in her juices as she moaned loud and said this was the best ever. I felt my legs shake as I start shooting life inside her, she leaned back when she felt herself being filled.

I search for her eyes, surprisingly finding...

July 18, 2021 2:56 am  #380

A slight gleam of impending tears.

I finally felt Jarrod enter my inner parts. I start riding him slowly trying to prolong his orgasm as it feels wonderful having him inside of me, yet again. I felt his member start pulsating with his impending orgasm.

I continued to ride him slowly. I could feel his member rubbing on my clit every time I thrusted. My breasts bounced against his chest and my thighs jiggled when they hit his hips.

That was it. I finally let my juices go. It was almost beyond my control. I then screamed his name as I finished exploding all over his throbbing member. I was in a state of extacy when I finally felt him begin to tremble. He grabbed my breasts firmly with both hands and began riding me faster. Once his hands slid down to my abs and thighs without warning another wave came over me. I exploded within seconds. I then let out another loud moan and told him how wonderful everything felt. I love stroking his ego as it makes his orgasm that much more intense. Soon after he began shooting his load inside of me. The warm liquid felt amazing in my inner parts. For some reason I felt a strong wave of love come over me as I was being filled.

When Jarrod finally finished shooting the last of his load inside me he locked eyes with me. (He's always so sweet) and I could feel impending tears begin to fill my eyes to the point they were swimming. But but wasn't tears of sadness, they were tears of love.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 18, 2021 3:00 am)

Board footera