You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 20, 2023 10:58 pm  #3791

Re: Movie night

Camilla turns to me and turns me to start kissing my neck, I am extremely turned on, I start undressing Camilla, I want to bring her to heaven and back, I want to squeeze happy tears from her beautiful eyes, I want her to be completely happy and satisfied.

As we are naked, Camilla never ceasing to kiss me, I gently slide to the sofa and place her on top of me, slowly and gently becoming one with her, I feel her whole body tremble when we become one. I slowly and rhythmically begin to thrust inside of her, my hands on her hips, feeling her upper thighs when she reaches my hips...

February 20, 2023 11:53 pm  #3792

Anna's pov:

Through my sobs I can hear William encouraging me to continue to let go saying no one will judge me. And that I look extremely beautiful with happy tears rolling down my cheeks. He then moves our baby so he now has a free hand which he uses to delicately swipe his finger pads across my surprisingly still dry cheek.

I can't help placing my left hand over William's on my cheek and holding it there, making his hand become still except from the shaking of my sobs.

February 20, 2023 11:59 pm  #3793

Jarrod was so turned on by my neck kisses that he almost immediately started undressing me. No sooner than I become naked he lowers himself on the couch placing me on top of him. I feel him becoming one with me as delicately as possible. I can't help my whole body tremble in extract as he begins to thrust, his hands on my hips and upper thighs.

I grip Jarrod's thighs as I begin to ride him in contrary motion to his thrusts, almost pulling him closer with every thrust. I want to make him desire me in a way he never has.

February 21, 2023 12:19 am  #3794

William's POV:

Anna softly places her hand on top of mine, holding it still on her still dry cheek, she sits, I guess sobbing while lying in bed can be harder, and, not a couple sobs later, big, warm tears splash my hand with Anna's still on top of it, her other cheek with a beautiful, breathtaking shiny thick streak down the middle of her cheek as a big, round tear rolls down her cheek as Anna continues sobbing.

Her sobs quickly make her tears create random streaks as if artistically drawing her cheeks with a shiny, clear paint of incalculable value. I lean and kiss a tear streak from her cheek then look at her with a smile on my face.

February 21, 2023 12:27 am  #3795

Camilla grips my relaxed thighs firmly as she begins to ride me in contrary motion of my thrusts. I feel my hot life giving liquid slowly fighting to escape as I feel her upper quads jiggling against my hands and her inner thighs jiggling against my hips when she clashes against me. I look up, seeing her beautiful breasts bouncing with each thrust.

I fight the instinct of shooting inside her as she makes my thighs jiggle in her hands with each forceful slam as she gradually increased the force of her riding me, also making her thighs jiggle so strong I feel them wobble in my hands ( I instinctively lowered my hands to her outer thigh muscles when she started riding me stronger).

I last heroically a little more than 10 minutes, seeing sweat on Camilla's face, I start thrusting harder as well, making Camilla quickly reach the point of no return in a not so subtle way, I hear a loud, erotic and full of love sound as she crashes and bathes me ( I hope she reaches the highest peak until happy, fulfilling love tears flow from her beautiful eyes). I can't help but shoot all my life giving seed strongly inside of her.

February 21, 2023 12:50 am  #3796

Anna's pov:

A few sobs later I could feel my thick tears finally starting to flow running over William's fingers while the tears continued to flow unchecked on my other cheek leaving thick, shiny tear streaks behind while I continued to sob uninhibited.

I saw William lean in and felt him delicately kiss a tear streak from my cheek then looked at me with the utmost love as a smile formed on his face. With this I felt my sobs starting to slow.

February 21, 2023 1:14 am  #3797

I felt my upper quads jiggling against his as I clash against Jarrod. My hands and my inner thighs jiggling against his hips. My breasts bounce with each thrust. His thighs jiggle in my hands with each forceful slam as I increase the force of each of my thrusts. My thighs begin jiggling and wobbling in his hands.

After a little more than ten min, I can't help but feel sweat beginning to pour down my face. I then feel Jarrod begin thrusting harder making me almost instantly reach the point of no return, making me moan louder than I ever have as I bathe his member. I then feel my eyes begin to fill with tears of love as I feel him reach the point of no return, filling me up stronger than I can remember.

As soon as I feel Jarrod comming down, I flop on top of him still sweating and panting trying to catch my breath.

February 21, 2023 1:27 am  #3798

William’s POV:

I can’t help it anymore, I move and stand next to Anna, take my phone out and ask Anna to say cheese, this is our first picture with our baby girl. As soon as I check it, I have a couple of drying thick streaks on each cheek and Anna has fresh tears still rolling down her cheeks unchecked. I ask Anna if she wants to make a video with our baby…

February 21, 2023 1:31 am  #3799

As soon as we both hit peak and start coming down, Camilla drops her body on top of mine, gravity helps as I feel a quite large tear splash on my cheek. I can’t help but smile as I tease Camilla: “ It looks like a storm might be on its way, I love feeling rain on my face (hinting with my eyes that the rain I’m talking about is her tears), if its a storm, even better, I love watching movies during a storm (referring to chick flicks or movies with sad scenes that allow me to take care of her tears), do you like it when it rains?”

February 21, 2023 1:35 am  #3800

Anna's pov:

Before I know what is happening William moves to stand next to me, he then takes out his phone and takes our picture. I smile finally realizing he captured the first picture of us with our baby girl.  He then asks me if I'd like to make a video with our baby.

"I'd love nothing more." I say smiling as William hands me our daughter just as she is waking up.

Board footera