You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2023 1:41 am  #3801

Re: Movie night

As I'm lying on Jarrod I feel a tear leave my eye and land on his cheek. Before I even have a chance to react I see him smile before teasing me saying it looks like there might be a storm on the way but that he loves feeling the rain on his face. He continues saying he loves storms as he loves watching movies during them. He then asks me if I like it when it rains.

"Most of the time it feels very cleansing after a good rain storm (him wiping my tears away); but my favorite is when our two storm systems collide (I love crying with him)." I respond softly hoping he'll understand.

February 21, 2023 1:47 am  #3802

William’s POV:

Anna answers with a smile on her face: "I'd love nothing more." I hand her our baby to program the camera to video.

I take a video of her still rolling tears, I turn and kiss a tear from her cheek, turning my body to use my free hand to lovingly wipe her thick, shining tear streak as I say, with the video still rolling: “Isn’t she the most beautiful crier with the most beautiful tears and precious streaks on her lovely cheeks”. As I kiss another tear streak all the way until I kiss her tear. I continue talking: “Say hello to our friends and introduce our baby so they know her”.

February 21, 2023 1:53 am  #3803

I hear Camilla answer: "Most of the time it feels very cleansing after a good rain storm (him wiping my tears away); but my favorite is when our two storm systems collide (I love crying with him)." I understand the meaning behind the words and start to feel a strong (stronger than usual) tent forming and pushing Camilla’s inner thigh.

I reply: “Would you like to watch something that could cause a big storm as our storm systems collide? I have to warn you that could cause a bigger natural disaster, when nature gets rough volcanoes tend to erupt (a metaphor of my member shooting) and the sea can cause tsunamis (her bathing me), not counting the trepidation earthquakes (her thighs and calves jiggling in my hands). Are you willing to take the risk of getting into a natural disaster you might not come out of?” I tease her.

February 21, 2023 2:08 am  #3804

Anna's pov:

William starts the video capturing my still rolling tears before turning to kiss a tear from my cheek. He then turns to use his free hand to wipe my tear streak while saying into the camera that im. the most beautiful cried with the most beautiful tears and previous streaks on my cheeks. He then kisses another tear streak not stopping until he reaches the tear. He then tells me.to say hello and introduce our baby.

"Hello friends and family. I'd like to introduce you to Annabelle, the most previous baby girl in the world. And don't forget the wonderful man that made our precious bundle of joy. Say hi honey."

February 21, 2023 2:14 am  #3805

I hear Jarrod reply. He asks me if I'd like to watch something that could cause our storm systems to collide. He warns of a bigger natural disaster, such as rough volcanoes erupting, and tsunamis, not to mention the earthquakes that could occur.  He teases me asking if I'm willing to risk getting into a natural disaster.

"I'd love to ride the rough seas with you and see where the storm takes us." I begin happily. "Mind picking the natural disaster? (I'm letting him pick the movie he thinks will make him cry the most/best). I ask hoping he'll agree.

February 21, 2023 1:33 pm  #3806

William's POV:

Anna introduces our beautiful Annabelle and asks me to say hi, I smile at the camera: "Hello, this is the premiere of our firstborn, the beautiful Annabelle, soon you'll be able to see her live and hold her in your arms, I have to say she is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen, I guess she inherited the beauty of her mother." At that moment, I turn to Anna, and seeing tears still rolling down her cheeks, I lean and kiss another pair of tears as well as her thick, shiny tear streaks. I continue: " I hope to be home with my queen and my baby princess in a few hours, get ready for the Church presentation, it'll be a grand ceremony."

I turn the camera off, turn to Anna, I cup her cheeks and wipe her tears and remaining tear streaks as her tears have almost stopped and play the video for her. As the video is rolling I ask her: "Do you like it? Is it ok to be sent to Jarrod and our moms?"

February 21, 2023 2:32 pm  #3807

Camilla answers with happiness in her eyes: "I'd love to ride the rough seas with you and see where the storm takes us. Mind picking the natural disaster?" I smile as I remember one of the saddest movies I've been told while I was on tour in France. I quickly answer: "Of course my love, let's look for Portrait of a Lady on Fire, I'm sure that will cause nature to go wild." I give her relaxed outer thigh a soft pat, keeping my hand there until it stops jiggling, standing (not bothering getting dressed) and look for the movie, finding it quickly.

The movie starts, Camilla sitting next to me, our thighs in contact, her head leaned on my shoulder. The movie goes on, developing, until an emotional scene shows up, Marianne tells Eloise she knows every single gesture of hers, then Eloise replies back, taking Marianne off guard. I, without leaving my eyes off the screen, bring a hand to Camilla's cheek to find if it is still dry.

February 21, 2023 10:34 pm  #3808

Anna's pov:

William gets on camera and acts like a natural. He introduces our daughter and tells everyone they will get to see her soon. He says she's the most beautiful baby he's ever seen seeing as how she takes after me. He then turns to me and kisses another pair of my still falling tears as well as their streaks before turning g back to the camera. He says he's expecting to take us home in a few hrs, then start the church preparations.

Jarrod then turns the camera off, before turning to me and cupping my cheeks once more to wipe my remaining teats and streaks as they have almost stopped. I then ask him to play the video for me. Both excited and a little nervous he asks me.if I like it and if its good enough to send to his brother and both of our moms.

"It's perfect. I'd love them each to have a copy. I want them to experience the same joy as we are right now and this video captures it perfectly." I answer lovingly. I notice any ounce of nerves he had before about my answer seemed to k standing melt away with my answer and I saw a giant smile of joy spread across his face.

February 21, 2023 10:46 pm  #3809

Jarrod quickly answers that he'd love to pick the movie. He decides on A Portrait of a Lady on Fire. Although I've never heard of it, he insists he thinks it will help nature go wild (make him.cry). I then feel him give my outer thigh a soft pat, making it jiggle. As soon as it stops jiggling he gets up to look for the movie. It takes him no time at all (which I am extremely happy about).

Jarrod sits back down making our thighs clash. I can't help but lay my head on his shoulder, getting comfortable and ready for the storm to come. After a little while of watching the movie I feel his hand gently brushing across my cheek, although his eyes never left the screen. I guess he was discretely trying to find out if I had any tears yet, without distracting himself too much from the movie.  To his dismay my cheeks were still dry, but loving the feeling of his warm hand on my cheek I lifted my hand and placed it on top of his encouraging him to keep it there a bit longer.

February 21, 2023 10:59 pm  #3810

William’s POV:

Anna, lovingly, answers: "It's perfect. I'd love them each to have a copy. I want them to experience the same joy as we are right now and this video captures it perfectly." All my tension melts, I look at her with eyes full of love: “This is your last chance to back off”. She nods affirmatively and I send the video to my brother, my mom and Anna’s mom.

I slide my hand under the sheets and jiggle her thigh lovingly: “ I don’t know why I missed feeling your sexy legs in my hands even though it’s been only a few hours. By the way, I wonder, does Anabelle cry as beautiful as you? I haven’t seen my little baby crying yet.” I caress Anna’s thigh, giving her inner thigh a soft squeeze.

Board footera