You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2023 9:27 pm  #3831

Re: Movie night

Tristan’s POV:

I tried to speak to Emily, about Poppy but it made her cry and she wouldn't discuss it. It put me in a difficult position

'What did you decide in the end?' I ask Enid about liking tears running down Emily's cheeks. She responds that although she loves seeing her tears she wants her to be happy.

Enid suggests to Poppy, she just goes round to see her and hopefully Emily might want to stay friends. I nodded  affirming and we continue making the bed.

February 28, 2023 11:01 pm  #3832

William’s POV:

As soon as I swipe my thumbs under Anna’s eyes I feel a pair of large, hot tears splashing my fingers. I lean and kiss a burning, thick tear streak from each cheek, sliding my thumbs along the streaks as I smile: “ Have I told you how good your tears taste and how good they feel when they touch my skin?” I notice a doctor as come and is behind me. I continue: “ I can’t hide the fact that I feel extremely honored and trusted when you allow me, even look for me to wipe and kiss your tears in front of others.” I said it because of the doctor and how Anna doesn’t even try to hide her precious tears and shining streaks on her cheeks.

I wipe and kiss a few more tears before handing her out baby. When I place Annabelle in her womb, I gently and lovingly caress her leftover tears from her cheeks.

February 28, 2023 11:22 pm  #3833

As I lovingly wipe Camilla’s breathtaking tears and softly wipe her streaks, I notice she’s looking at my tears (her eyes follow the movement). After a moment, she bring her right hand to my right cheek, swiping her thumb from the inner corner to the outer corner, swiping my thin tear streak, returning to the middle only to continue their way down to my chin, catching my tear as it’s about to fall.

That gesture turns me on so much (it shows me all the love she has for me) I crash a very passionate kiss on her lips as I quickly dry her tears with my thumbs before they fall, dropping both hands firmly on her sexy, toned, firm muscles on her beautiful thighs (are her thighs still relaxed and jiggle in my hands or does she tense them to prevent them from jiggling?)

March 1, 2023 4:52 am  #3834

Anna's pov:

William told me how much he liked the taste as well as the feeling of my tears as he finished wiping the tears from my face. After a moment of silence I hear a doctor walk in behind us before William continued to speak he says how honored and trusted he feels that I allow him, even look for him to  wipe and kiss my tears in front of others. I continue to let my tears fall unchecked hoping he'll take care of them again.

William delicately wipes and kisses a few more of my tears before handing me our baby. He sets Annabelle on me as he lovingly caresses the last of her left over tears from her fair cheeks.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I need both of your signatures on your daughter's birth certificate as well as her name (if you have one) before we can get her in the public records." The doctor said slowly as he appeared from behind me showing us some paperwork.

March 1, 2023 5:03 am  #3835

As I'm wiping Jarrod's face clear of his tears he stops me mid cheek by giving me the most passionate kiss I've ever felt while drying my still falling tears with his thumbs. I then feel him drop both of his hands on my thighs making a slight slapping sound as my relaxed thighs jiggle freely in his hands. I see a tent quickly forming in his pants. I'm surprised my now slightly looser pregnancy thighs turn him on just as much as my pre pregnancy tonned thighs.

March 1, 2023 5:32 am  #3836

William’s POV:

The doctor breaks the beautiful moment:?"Sorry to interrupt, but I need both of your signatures on your daughter's birth certificate as well as her name (if you have one) before we can get her in the public records." The doctor said slowly as he appeared from behind me showing us some paperwork.

I sign and give the papers to Anna to fill the name as well.

I hope we get to go home soon.

March 1, 2023 6:11 am  #3837

I feel a tent quickly as I hear a slight slapping sound when I feel my beautiful wife’s relaxed thighs jiggle freely in my hands (I feel a bit surprised as I feel Camilla’s sexy thighs jiggle more and bounce my hands as they feel softer). I just became aware her now slightly looser pregnancy thighs turn me on just as much as her pre pregnancy toned thighs.

No matter if she’s pregnant or fit, she’s the most beautiful girl in the world. I instinctively pull her legs to my lap, giving her softer calves playful pats, feeling them wobble freely as I stop them and jiggle them in my hand as I squeeze her sexy, shapely calf intermittently, forgetting about the movie as I am ready to become one with my beautiful wife.

March 1, 2023 2:49 pm  #3838

Anna's pov:

After we sign the papers William asks the dr how long I'm expected to stay in the hospital.

"As long as there are no complications with eokther your wife or your daughter they will be released tomorrow." The dr said matter of factly as he collected the papers.

March 1, 2023 3:00 pm  #3839

My gaze gets distracted from the movie when I feel Jarrod pulling my legs onto his lap, giving my calves pats, making them wobble in his hands. After a moment I feel him begin to jiggle in his hands as he begins to squeeze them. After a moment if indulging in all these wonderful sensations I realize I have completely forgotten about the movie.

March 1, 2023 3:07 pm  #3840

William's POV:

The doctor answers as he collects the papers: "As long as there are no complications with eokther your wife or your daughter they will be released tomorrow.". I kiss and wipe the remaining tears from Anna's and Annabelle's cheeks, giving Anna's thigh a squeeze, excited to take them home. I tell Anna that I'm going home to get it clean and tidy for them to arrive and ask if she wants our close ones to be there to welcome them and meet our beautiful baby or if she would rather rest a few days before such reunion/

Board footera