You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2023 7:44 pm  #3881

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

As I see Camilla's left eye shedding a large, shiny tear, my tears gather the courage to jump across the border and overflow down my cheeks. Since they are happy tears, I allow them to course unchecked down my cheeks. I keep my eyes on Camilla's for a moment, turning to look at Anna.

March 23, 2023 9:35 pm  #3882

I feel him remove his cheek from mine after it has been wetted by my tear. I feel him then delicately cup my face as he swipes his thumb slowly across my cheeks and his index and middle fingers from the outer to the inner corners of my eyes. I couldn't help but let a few more tears slip out of my eyes and down my cheeks as I enjoy the feeling of his fingers on my cheeks.

After a moment I change my gaze down to Annabelle in my arms...

March 23, 2023 9:45 pm  #3883

Anna's pov:

As soon as William turns back to look at me I notice unchecked tears flowing down his face. I'm glad he finally feels comfortable to let his emotions out in front of our families. I finally stand up, letting go of his hand and bring it to his cheek delicately using the back of my hand to wipe an unchecked tear as well as it's streak off his cheek.

March 24, 2023 1:54 pm  #3884

Enid's POV

Mirabelle returned to the coffee shop one Tuesday morning after coming back from her holidays. I felt a series of wet drops on my uniform and guessed that she must be crying.

We broke apart the hug and I saw that tears were indeed streaming down her face. She wiped them away and told me to call her when I got off as she wanted so much to tell me about her holiday to Nakano in Japan

As I moved on to other customers, I wondered if Tristan had seen her cry. He was feeling a bit tear starved lately as he hadn't seen any girls cry for a couple of weeks. He admitted he hadn't

'Don't worry, I'll make myself cry for you this evening' I whispered. He seemed pleased and we carried on with our day

After we shut up shop, we returned to our flat and using the 10 second technique made myself cry. After Tristan had taken care of the three tears that had run down my cheeks, he showed me a text from his sister Melissa

'You have got to see Marissa Fairweather 's new movie' she told us. 'She's playing a character the complete opposite of Dinah from the Adventure series. For one thing she cries loads. She has five different crying scenes throughout the movie and she has multiple tears running down her cheeks. It's about twenty all told'

After finding out the name of the movie was Stevens Bride and it was about a girl called Cara who was forced to leave her high school friends and her boyfriend when her father got a job in England, Tristan got excited.

'Shall we go see it' he said eagerly. I agreed enthusiastically and we got ready.

Melissa hadn't been joking. Marissa who was playing Cara did indeed cry loads. Her eyes were beautiful filled with tears and over twenty did indeed run down her cheeks in five separate bursts. After the movie we sent Melissa a text telling her how much we enjoyed it and we were going to purchase the DVD so we could watch her tears slowly run. After we sent the message we both went to bed

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 26, 2023 1:28 pm  #3885

Emma's POV

One day I received a text from Lindsay inviting me and Natalie over for dinner.

'I thought we could have a movie night' she explained 'We always said we would have one. I've decided to choose a couple of Nicolas Sparks films because I haven't seen you cry in ages'

My lips broke into a smile. I hadn't seen Helen or Lindsay cry for ages either. It would be nice for the four of us to meet up again. After confirming with Natalie the best night for all of us, I accepted

March 27, 2023 1:55 pm  #3886

It seems my caresses encourage Camilla's tears to adorn her beautiful cheeks as a few tears draw several streaks on her cheeks, seems tears have a mind of its own as each one rolls down a different path, leaving an artistic shiny streak behind. My heart starts to race as I hear more voices in the room, I identify my parents voices and then a couple more, I freeze for a second, my hands still on Camilla's cheeks for a few seconds.

When I hear Anna saying: "Dad, mom, Jarrod and Camilla are here." I lean and kiss a couple of Camilla's tears as well as their streaks, lovingly wiping the rest with my thumbs, fingers and finish clearing the streaks with the back of my fingers.

By this moment, she's no longer looking at me, she is admiring Annabelle. I turn to look at Anna, her eyes shining with the scene as she lovingly wipes William's tears from his cheek.

March 27, 2023 2:13 pm  #3887

William's POV:

I see a slight smile form in Anna's face as she stands up and, releasing my hand, very confidently brings it to my cheek. I feel myself blush because, as soon as Anna starts lovingly wiping my tears, my parents and my in-laws come into the living room, seeing me cry for the first time, especially Anna wiping my tears. I feel my heart start beating faster.

March 27, 2023 2:48 pm  #3888

Billie's POV

'Gem, hold up'

My partner stopped walking and I tenderly wiped away a tear she had missed off her right cheek. We were at Americas Best Value Inn Marquette continuing our road trip. We had just finished dressing for the day and after our daily cry at the beautiful view we were having breakfast before heading out

'I thought I might have the waffles today' Gemma told me in the queue.

'Sounds good, I might join you' I replied. We suddenly both realised it was the 1st of March and this made us think what our calendar picture would be this month. February was Colliers Wood on the London Underground and this made us think that the calendar was in the order Rachel did her transit challenges. So this month would be a Seoul Metro station

Our waffles and maple syrup arrived at our table and we tuck in to our breakfast. After a leisurely meal, I checked us out of our motel so we could continue our trip

As I did so I got a text from Robyn, telling me that Caitlin had arrived home safe. I typed out a reply as tears ran down my cheeks. I was glad my sister got to see her girlfriend, I didn't know how they both coped with a long distance relationship

I wiped my tears away and joined Gemma back at the car

March 27, 2023 5:39 pm  #3889

Jen's POV

Me and Poppy were having our fortnightly  train trip. Today we were visiting Staten Island so we could ride on the railroad

She seemed so much happier since the last time we met. Her walks with Emily had been a success and they were both friends again

'I'm glad' I told her 'I don't like to see you upset'

'Me neither' Poppy said with a smile. 'But enough about me, how are you and Claire doing'

'Amazing' I replied, tears running down my cheeks. 'It's so wonderful to have a girlfriend'

'Sebastian sent me a text the other day' Poppy revealed as I wiped my tears. 'He wants to get back together with me'

'Do you want to?' I asked. Poppy's eyes filled with tears but she wiped her eyes before they fell.

'I don't know.' She said 'I do miss him, but the reasons why we broke up still exist. I'm not sure I want to put myself through that again'

March 27, 2023 5:49 pm  #3890

Emily's girlfriend's POV

Audrey had given me a call, so I went round to her house. She seemed very upset. When she got there she told me that Laura had been forced to end her relationship with Audrey and move out by her parents

'I loved her, I really did' she sobbed. 'And now I can't see her anymore'

Tears streamed down my face as I gave her a big hug. After Audrey's sobs subsided, I made a decision

'I know what will make you happy' I said. 'Where did you put the hammer'

'Drawer in the hall' she replied. I got kitted up in the appropriate gear and with Audrey watching I began smashing the windows next to her front door.

It took just twenty minutes to break the two panes and Audrey called up her friend to replace the glass

'You're getting good at this' she told me when she hung up.

'Thanks' I said a little shyly

'You can come over anytime to smash another if you want' Audrey told me. 'Just give me enough notice and you'll be good to go'

Board footera