You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2021 1:19 pm  #381

Re: Movie night

Tears quickly filling them, for the first time in my life I saw Camilla's eyes fill with tears at such a close distance as she, after the orgasm, let her tired body slump over mine. I felt the need to protect her, feeling her relaxed thighs over mine (her quad muscles spreading to her sides as my muscles are pressing against hers), her slim abs rising and falling as she breathes against my abs, her generous breasts that find their place on my chest, and her stunning face, facing me.

I saw her eyes couldn't hold her tears in any longer, gravity won the battle, warm tears started to drop from her eyes to my cheeks as she smiled. I started to kiss her tears from her eyes, I didn't want to move her body from mine. When she felt me kissing her tears she...

July 18, 2021 3:56 pm  #382

Blushed.

After my orgasm I couldn't move. My tired, sweaty body slumped against his. I could feel his chest rising and falling along with mine as we both tried to catch our breath. My abs were pressed against his and my breasts were pressed firmly into his chest.

I could feel tears that were swimming in my eyes finally start to fall. They landed on Jarrod's cheeks. I didn't want him to think I was sad or that he did anything. But then he gently kissed a tear from my eye. I blushed slightly.

"Don't think I'm crying because I'm sad. Honestly, I'm not." I began softly trying to downplay my tears. "its just that I love you so much I guess I couldn't find any other way to express it." I said as I continued to blush.

I've never cried tears out of love before. It was a new sensation.

July 18, 2021 4:07 pm  #383

I love seeing my beautiful girl blush. As we were trying to catch our breath, Cam explained why she was crying. She didn't need to explain but, I love she is letting me in her feelings (as well as her divine body).

When she said she couldn't express love better than with tears, I softly kissed a tear from each eye, then I kissed her lips.

I saw Camilla...

July 18, 2021 4:47 pm  #384

Smiling from ear to ear while her tears continued to fall.

I felt Jarrod continue to kiss my tears delicately. This time one from each eye. I couldn't have fallen in love with a sweeter, more caring guy I thought as I felt myself slowly starting to drift off.

July 18, 2021 5:51 pm  #385

I saw Camilla fulfilled and happy, a beautiful smile on her face as tears still falling from her closed eyes. She rolled over next to me, placing an arm around my torso and a bent leg over my abs.

I sweetly smile, wipe her tears until they subside, then I start caressing her bent thigh, going slowly to her shapely calf, giving it a soft squeeze, returning to her thigh, intermittently squeezing it, feeling it softly jiggle as I drift off to sleep.

July 18, 2021 8:11 pm  #386

I rolled over placing my arms and legs around Jarrod as I felt myself continuing to drift off.

The last thing I remembered before completly falling asleep was Jarrod wiping my tears and caressing my thighs and calfs lovingly like always. I hated the fact that we both had to be up in a few hrs to go to work but I was glad I got to spend a few more hrs wrapped in the arms of my love.

July 18, 2021 8:44 pm  #387

End of rated R.

I had a great night with the love of my life, I woke up feeling her relaxed thigh muscles molding in my hand. I checked the time on Cam's phone, it was time we had to get up to go to work, but I also noticed there was a message from Sadie. I softly jiggle Camilla's calf then her thigh trying to wake her up. She...

July 18, 2021 9:12 pm  #388

Slowly opened her eyes.

I felt Jarrod patting my thigh. I slowly opened my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked half asleep.

"It's time to get up for work." Jarrod began sleepily "But I think you might want to call your sister. I noticed she just called." He finished quickly.

"Thank you. I'll call her in a few." I said finally getting out of bed.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 18, 2021 9:12 pm)

July 18, 2021 9:34 pm  #389

I thought on calling Sadie myself, but then again, she wanted to talk to her sister, not me. I shrug off the situation. "Baby, you look stunning, are you really in a rush, or would you like to have a quickie to keep a good thought for the rest of the day?"

I wait for Camilla to react, meanwhile I start to picking up my clothes, to get dressed quickly no matter what Camilla decides.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 18, 2021 10:26 pm)

July 19, 2021 4:40 am  #390

"I'd love to, but I think I better call my sister first. She never calls me this early. She knows I have to work. It must be important." I said more serious than usual.

I watch Jarrod getting dressed as I dial my sister. He then said he wanted to give me some privacy on the phone so he went into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Jarrod came back just as I was hanging up. Couldn't have been more than 5 min. I could tell Jarrod wanted to ask me what she wanted but also didn't want to pry so I just told him.

Board footera