You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2023 7:36 am  #3911

Re: Movie night

Claire’s POV

It had been awhile since I had seen Jen. Our respective jobs kept us away from each other, and there was also Jen's bimonthly train trip with her friend Poppy

Luckily one week we arranged a day to see each other. It didn't take long for me to start crying. As soon as I pressed the button on the lift to go up to Jen's flat my eyes filled with tears. As soon as we saw each other we gave each other a loving hug as tears ran down our cheeks.

After wiping them away and getting ourselves a coffee each, we filled each other in on our month apart. Jen also had a request from her other friend Susan

'Her best friends need some witnesses for their Guinness WR attempt' she explained.  'They have to be fully independent so they can't get them, do you know anybody suitable'

A stray tear leaked from my left eye and ran down my cheek but I just left it there to dry so Jen could look at it. She had told me on a previous meeting that I looked beautiful when I cried.

So did she actually

'I think I do' I replied. 'Who do they need?'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 5, 2023 6:32 pm  #3912

I walk back across the room giving Camilla a loving smile as I cup her cheeks brushing my fingers across her now drying cheeks, noticing a reaction from her end. I softly tell her: "Anna's tears. Couldn't help myself seeing William so lovingly wiping them. But you're will always be my favorite to wipe no matter the circumstances."

As we sit for about a minute, I lovingly give her very aesthetic thigh a soft pat, inevitably smiling as I feel her sexy quad muscles jiggling in my hand as William and Anna and the parents of both are looking at us. After a minute of silence between us I break the silence: "Care to go mingle with the others?" taking her left hand in my right I help her stand up, her cheeks completely dry now.

April 5, 2023 6:44 pm  #3913

William's POV:

After a short while, Jarrod brings Annabelle back to Anna, not surprisingly wiping a tear from her cheek. I have to admit, he is a master in the art of taking care of other's tears, I have to thank him for showing me the way to take care of Anna's tears.

As he goes back to Camilla, he tenderly brushes her cheek and sits next to her. After a short minute, I notice him giving Camilla' thigh a soft, loving pat, which I'm sure, had she not been in the pregnancy stage she is in now, her strong, firm muscles would have resisted firmly the light impact Jarrod's hand made on her quads, yet, in her current condition, her quads jiggled in Jarrod's hand, for all of us to see, I feel the love they have for each other and the way how all of us see it. Everyone's face looks with eyes of love at Jarrod and Camilla.

April 5, 2023 6:50 pm  #3914

Tristan's POV:

On Tuesday, a few days before Enid and I go on a long weekend, Emily approaches me and tells me about Laura and Audrey's breakup, I see her eyes sparkling with tears, hoping at least one rolls down her cheeks, but sadly, they don't. I gather the courage and lightly dab under her eyes, hoping to at least squeeze a tear from under her eyes, going back to work afterwards.

I talk to Enid and ask her if she thinks it's a good idea to talk to Laura...

April 7, 2023 2:26 am  #3915

Jarrod leads me to his parents who were on the other side of the room. I didn't want to take too much of their time away from William and Anna, which was the whole reason for their visit, but Jarrod was adamant we say hello.

"We haven't seen my parents since you've been pregnant. I'd love to show you off seeing as they're not mingling with William and Anna currently." Jarrod said apparently sensing my hesitation.

April 7, 2023 2:35 am  #3916

Anna's pov:

I can't help notice everyone is looking in Jarrod and Camilla's direction. I notice Jarrod delicately brushing her cheek before giving her thigh a pat making her quads jiggle. It is such a tender gesture I understand why everyone has turned their attention to them. After a min of silence I see them stand up. Before I could see where they were going I heard Annabelle begin to cry.

"I guess its time for her next diaper and bottle." I say turning my focus back to William. "We'll be right back. I'm going to change her in her room then come back with a bottle." I finish slowly standing up.

April 7, 2023 8:36 am  #3917

Enid's POV

Tristan told me about Emily's news, but it was difficult to see what we could do. Talking to Audrey she didn't have a clue where Laura was or how to contact her

I felt really guilty when I talked to Audrey though. Seeing her eyes full of tears clearly devastated showed me that she had genuinely loved her girlfriend.

The other problem was our looming exams and we both had to study. I wanted to do well and so did Robyn and her best friends. Lila hadn't been exactly shy at wanting to be Valedictorian and it was clear that our favourite trio were wanting to disrupt her plans

I hope they did actually as she was not only completely arrogant, but wasn't exactly the best customer in our coffee shop, complaining rather a lot

Me and Tristan just considered our extra workload and decided to just power through it for the remaining months of the semester

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 7, 2023 1:54 pm  #3918

Camilla hesitates going to say hello to my parents, I reassure her: "We haven't seen my parents since you've been pregnant. I'd love to show you off seeing as they're not mingling with William and Anna currently."

Camilla shyly says hi as they get extremely happy to know my wife is pregnant. My father gives her a warm hug and a kiss on her cheek, stepping back to admire her growing belly. My mom has the same gestures as my dad but goes beyond, caressing her belly.

I tell my parents we could arrange a reunion for them to spends some time with Camilla without taking time away today from Annabelle.

We all go to the main area of the living room to spend time with everyone.

April 7, 2023 2:06 pm  #3919

William’s POV:

As Jarrod and Camilla go to my parents and Anna goes to change Annabelle, I am left alone with my in-laws. They come close to me and my father in-law tells me: “ I notice you changed drastically, I don’t know what happened to you but you seem to be doing a perfect job taking care of our daughter and our granddaughter. I have to thank you for that.”

My mother in-law steps in: “ I am extremely happy to see you have developed a beautiful heart, what I saw minutes ago is priceless, I have no way to be grateful to you for lovingly wiping and kissing my daughter’s tears, she’s lucky to have you in her life. By the way, never feel ashamed for sharing your tears with us, I have to admit I got a bit jealous when my dear Anna wiped your tears so lovingly, I wish I had someone do that to me (she turns to look at her husband briefly) I see you and Anna have developed a healthy, full of trust and especially, full of love, relationship, never lose that.”

I feel my heart start beating faster, I never expected my in-laws to talk to me this way. Fortunately my parents and Jarrod with Camilla are arriving.

April 7, 2023 8:39 pm  #3920

Tristan’s POV:

A little disappointed about not knowing where to find Laura, so I decide to look for her later. Enid wants to work extra these days, I tell her my dad gave us a gift to go on a weekend to the beach in Florida. I ask her if she likes the idea and Emily volunteered to be in charge of the shop for the weekend.

Board footera