You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2023 9:50 pm  #3921

Re: Movie night

Jarrod happily announces to his parents that I'm pregnant. I shyly say hi as his father surprises him and I by giving me a hug and kiss on my cheek moving aside to let his mother hug and kiss me (on my cheek). I let out a little gasp as I'm caught off guard by his father being so bold as to caress my belly. He seems extremely happy to know he will be a grandfather agsin.

Jarrod eases me a bit by suggesting to his parents we have a reunion sometime when we are not taking time away from Annabelle. He then further suggests we all go together to the main area of the living room. When we get there we notice William is talking to Anna's parents and Anna and Annabelle are nowhere in site.

April 7, 2023 9:54 pm  #3922

Anna's pov:

As soon as I get into Annabelle's room I go right to changing her. I'm still getting used to charging her diaper seeing as how she's so small. I can't help but feel myself starting to get a bit emotional looking at my daughter in the piece and quiet of her room. I feel my eyes begin to fill up with happy tears. Before they spill over I pick her up and walk back downstairs and into the kitchen to make her a bottle.

April 8, 2023 9:26 am  #3923

My parents, Camilla and. I go back to the main area of the living room, where William is with his in-laws. As soon as we arrive Anna comes with Annabelle in her arms and tears about to spill, she walks across the living room to the kitchen.

I notice William notices her tears as well and he excuses himself and follows her to the kitchen, leaving my parents and us (Camilla and I) with his in-laws.

April 8, 2023 9:48 am  #3924

William’s POV:

Not long after Jarrod and Camilla along my parents arrive, I see Anna coming down and pass us by straight to the kitchen, I see her eyes with tears about to spill. I excuse myself and follow her. I see she is about to prepare a bottle for Annabelle, I help her prepare it quickly.

While I am heating the milk for her, I look into the two women I love most, I see Annabelle’s tear stained face and Anna’s eyes swimming in tears. I can’t help but bring my hands to my beautiful daughter’s cheeks, drying her sticky tear stains as I say: “ Isn’t she a beautiful girl, I’m so happy she inherited her mother’s beautiful cheeks.”

I turn to look into Anna’s cheeks, cupping them as well…

April 8, 2023 1:52 pm  #3925

I notice what appears to be tears in Anna's eyes as she crosses the living room into the kitchen. William following closely behind.

"I hope everything is ok." I whisper to Jarrod after I notice he has also noticed her tears.

April 8, 2023 2:06 pm  #3926

Anna's pov:

I'm nearly startled when I hear William enter the kitchen. He asks if he could help me prepare Annabelle's bottle. As he is heating the milk he turns to look at Annabelle and I. I see him bring his hands to her cheeks and lovingly swipe his thumbs across her heeks, drying her tear streaks. He then states "Isn’t she a beautiful girl, I’m so happy she inherited her mother’s beautiful cheeks.”  as he removes his hands and cups my cheeks.

I couldn't help blink and let a couple tears roll down my cheeks and over his fingers.

"I sure hope those are happy tears." William said lovingly almost looking hurt (just incase they weren't).

Not being able to get any words I just nodded my head to confirm that they were.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 8, 2023 2:07 pm)

April 8, 2023 2:47 pm  #3927

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma had reached Washington State on our road trip. We were going to the famous 59er Diner near Tumwater Canyon for our lunch

It had been an enjoyable trip and I new I would be sad to see it end. We had both loved travelling through places in the US we had never visited before

While we were having lunch, we checked our text messages. Our loved ones were gearing up for exams and studying hard. I didn't begrudge them one bit, as I found studying for exams really hard.

Luckily in the summer they could have their own adventures; Robyn and her best friend Marie had their Guinness attempg around the NY ferry system and Kate and Rachel would be going to Munich to visit  every station on the U Bahn

Our burgers arrived and we tucked in. They certainly lived up to their reputation, but they were very filling!

Gemma suggested a walk to burn off our lunch and I enthusiastically agreed.

At the conclusion of our walk we noticed the sun was beginning to set so we found a nice bench and quietly waited for the sun to disappear over the canyon

It was so beautiful that the both of us had tears streaming down our faces as we watched. After the sun had finally set we wiped our tears and returned to our motel for the night

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 9, 2023 7:09 pm  #3928

As Anna goes straight to the kitchen, Camilla whispers she hopes she is ok. I reply: “William will take care of her, let’s go and sit with my parents and Anna’s.”

Camilla, not too convinced, follows me and we sit in a small couch (Anna’s parents are on the large one and my parents are standing).  Trying to break the ice, I bring a trivial subject to the table, softly and unconsciously dropping  my hand on Camilla’s beautiful thigh. (I’m not sure if, based on the previous reaction towards us she will try to tense her muscles to prevent them from jiggling or she’s comfortable enough to allow them to jiggle in my hand, just for me).

I briefly look at her, turning my attention to the more mature adults.

April 9, 2023 7:26 pm  #3929

William’s POV:

As soon as I cup her cheeks, Anna blinks, sending a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks and straight into my fingers as if feeling the desire to be catched by them.

I smile and lovingly say: "I sure hope those are happy tears." Anna, unable to talk, simply nods affirmatively. That gives me the tranquility to indulge in her tears kissing  and wiping them with my thumbs, finger pads and back of my fingers.

After clearing a first wave of tears, I go and finish preparing the milk for Anabelle, bringing it with all the love I have, apparently making Anna emotional once more.

I offer her my hand to go back with our guests…

April 10, 2023 4:09 am  #3930

Jessica's POV

Me and Jennifer were eating at our favourite sea food restaurant for my birthday

It was also an opportunity to wear our boots for one final time before the hot temperatures came in

It was a wonderful meal as we celebrated  another year in each other's company. It made us both think of Sadie up in Bellingham, and the fact we still hadn't taken up her and Liz's offer to visit.

'We should go this summer' Jennifer suggested. I took my partners hand in mine as tears ran down my cheeks

'Yes we should' I said softly and tears ran down Jennifer's cheeks too. After we wiped our tears we decided what to have for dessert.

The sun had set whilst we were having our meal and we walked back to the car hand in hand our boots click clacking on the wooden path.

We stopped briefly to look at the view over the lake. It was so beautiful with the lights glinting over the water that it caused tears to stream down our faces. We gently rubbed our boots together as we continued to watch, still crying at the lovely sight

Once we had our fill we wiped our tears and headed for home

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera