You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2023 6:08 pm  #3931

Re: Movie night

Jarrod and I walk hand in hand to the small couch at the other end of the room. Anna's parents sitting on the big couch and Jarrod's standing. Jarrod begins to make small talk as he drops his hand softly on my thigh making it jiggle. (It's no use trying to avoid the jiggles by tensing my muscles. I've realized they'd never cooperate seeing as how far pregnant I am).

Just then I notice William, Anna and Annabelle returning from the kitchen with a bottle.

April 10, 2023 6:14 pm  #3932

Anna's pov:

After I assure William my tears are happy ones he begins indulging us both by kissing and wiping my tears with his thumbs, finger pads and back of his fingers. He then turns to finish preparing Annabelle's bottle. I guess we've been away from our guests long enough.

I can't help another wave of tears begining to fall down my cheeks as William turns back with the bottle. I've never felt so in love with him watching him care for our daughter. He almost instantly offered me his hand to go back to our guests. This time without wiping my tears. Feeling strangely confident and wanting to show everyone my overwhelming love for my husband and daughter I left my tears unchecked as we walked back into the main room.

April 10, 2023 6:34 pm  #3933

As I turn to my parents and Anna's, I can't help get distracted feeling Camilla's beautiful thigh jiggling softly in my hand (my mind wanders thinking I have only a few months of being able to indulge like this, as my beautiful wife will regain her muscle tone soon after delivery, or at least I hope so as there is no better feeling than her sexy firm thigh jiggling in my hands).

As I am about to start a conversation, we see William and Anna coming in, Anna with unchecked tears and Annabelle in her arms, since she is smiling we know its happy tears. Anna's father can't refrain from congratulating William: "William, today is a day full of surprises, I would have never thought you could bring happy tears to Anna's face, I don't recall her crying often, less happy tears. You truly are something different."

William and Anna sit, William, proud of the words of his father in law, drops his hand on Anna's thigh, indulging in the feeling of her muscles jiggling, making his hand bounce on her shapely thigh.

April 10, 2023 6:42 pm  #3934

William's POV:

I feel a rush of love and trust when Anna comes out of the kitchen, Annabelle in one arm, holding my hand with the other, her beautiful tears unchecked on her face. As we sit, closing the circle, I notice all eyes on Anna's face, then Anna's father compliments me, I can't help but proudly drop my hand on my beautiful wife's thigh, indulging in the feeling of her soft muscles jiggling in my hand, for all of my relatives to see. I smile as I see Jarrod discreetly reciprocating the gesture, softly squeezing Camilla's inner thigh, making it softly jiggle in his hand as he smiles at us.

I turn my attention to my father in law: "I have to be honest, one knows he is fully loved when the other person gives you the gift of tears of love, and one knows he is fully trusted when the loved one shares them in public, especially allowing them to be taken care of." I turn to Anna, kissing a large tear from her cheek, lovingly wiping her tear streaks.

April 11, 2023 10:42 am  #3935

Lois' POV

I finished laying up the breakfast tray to take it up to Jenny, wiping away another tear that had run down my left cheek

It was our wedding anniversary and I was so emotional and glad that we had actually reached it. There was a moment before Christmas where I didn't think we would. Although neither of us had been very complimentary towards Billie after my little break, we had slowly realised she had done us both a favour by turning me down. It had made us both realise what we would lose

My tears continued to stream down my face as I walked towards our shares bedroom. Not wanting Jenny to see me cry, I wiped them away before I entered the room.

She smiled at me as I entered and popped the tray down. I tenderly kissed my wife on the lips and we both shared a tender hug, tears running down our cheeks.

After we had wiped our tears and shared another kiss we began to eat our breakfast

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 11, 2023 6:12 pm  #3936

I'm stopped mid sentence as I'm talking to Jarrod as soon as William and Anna walk into the room. I discretely notice tear streaks on Anna's face, get her with a smile. I'm glad to know they are happy tears. In then hear Anna's father speak proudly. He says he was suprised yet happy that although he doesn't see Anna cry much it is even rarer to see her with happy tears.

As soon as I see William drop his hand on Anna's thigh I feel Jarrod drop his hand on mine, giving my inner thigh a squeeze. I basically loose consciousness of the conversation at hand as I allow myself to indulge in the sensation of his hand on my thigh.

April 11, 2023 6:19 pm  #3937

Anna's pov:

I'm surprised when, as William and I sit my father makes such a bold yet loving comment to him. He tells him that he is happy yet surprised I have happy tears on my face as he doesn't see me cry often, especially happy tears. I couldn't help feel my cheeks flush as I blush slightly. I'm not used to my tears being to openly mentioned in public, let alone by my father of all people.

William responds by  dropping his hand lovingly on my thigh, making my muscles jiggle as he responds. He says one knows he is fully loved when the other person gives you the gift of tears of love, and one knows he is fully trusted when the loved one shares them in public, especially allowing them to be taken care of. With that he turns to face me, boldly kissing a tear from my cheek in front of both of our families and friends, before wiping my tear streaks slowly with the pad of his thumb.

April 12, 2023 7:48 am  #3938

Kirsty's POV

Me, Samantha, Sophie and Kate celebrated the end of our exams. We had all studied hard and now it was time to enjoy our summer holidays.

We were all going somewhere nice. Me and Sophie were going to the Channel Islands, My sister Samantha and her boyfriend Damien were going on a coach tour of Scotland, and Kate was going to Munich exploring the U Bahn with Rachel

'It's going to be a wonderful summer' I said, tears running down my cheeks. 'It's going to be so much fun' We all clinked our glasses of Coke together

'What's Caitlin doing Kate?' Samantha asked.

'She's going to see Robyn in NY' Kate informed us, her eyes welling with tears. 'After Robyn and Marie have done their Guinness challenge they were thinking of going to Delaware for a couple of weeks, then coming back here' A tear fell from her right eye and streamed down her face, but she wiped it away quickly

We finished our drinks then walked back to our respective homes giving each other a goodbye hug

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 12, 2023 4:17 pm  #3939

I notice Camilla really enjoys my hand on her soft, silky thigh, I smile as I also love the feeling of her silky, warm skin and her toned muscles jiggling in my hand, just for me. After getting distracted for a moment, I turn my attention back to the conversation.

After a pleasant evening with my family and Anna's, we go back home. As we sit on the sofa to rest for a while (Camilla gets tired easily now), I turn to Camilla and with my eyes full of love, I say: "I'm quite surprised, how much we have changed, especially you, I remember you used to never cry, then allowed yourself to cry in front of me, later finding you love when I take care of your tears, as you got used to my love gestures, you allowed yourself to cry in front of others, allowing me to take care of your tears, now you even enjoy when I wipe and kiss your tears in front of people not so close to us. You know, besides the emotional side, I also remember you used to keep your muscles tense to prevent them from jiggling and now I notice how much you enjoy when I jiggle your thighs and calves no matter who is present. I have to admit I really love the way we have evolved in our relationship".

April 12, 2023 6:21 pm  #3940

William's POV:

I feel encouraged by my father in law's words, looking at Anna, I say: " You don't have to feel embarrassed, you look extremely beautiful with tears adorning your cheeks". I softly swipe the back of my fingers of the hand that is not resting on her smooth thigh.

Board footera