You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2023 12:00 pm  #3941

Re: Movie night

Caitlin's POV

'It's so weird being back here' Kate giggled, as she tapped a boot heel on the ground. 'Last time was on my Tube Challenge' I smiled at my sisters memory. My sister. I remembered that we were both coming up to the anniversary of the moment when we had both found out who we both were.

I gave her a loving hug as tears streamed down my face, grateful to have her in my life. Kate was crying too as I felt her tears drop from her cheeks and soak into my blouse.

We wiped our tears, wished each other a good holiday and I went over to catch my plane. I would arrive in NY three days before Robyn and Marie's Guinness attempt, and I was crossing my fingers for them as I crossed the Atlantic

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 13, 2023 2:21 pm  #3942

Tristan's POV:

Finally, Enid and I go to the airport to catch our plane to Miami. I love that Enid is already on beach mindset as she is wearing a white crop top that exposes her toned lower abs and a pair of pink mid-thigh shorts with a pair of white sneakers. I am wearing cotton white pants and an electric blue linen short sleeve shirt.

I notice a lot of eyes attracted to my beautiful wife's abs and legs as we walk through the airport, fortunately we board the plane rather quickly. As soon as we get on the plane and sit, I can't resist any longer, I drop my hand on my beautiful wife's relaxed thigh, feeling a tent rising in my pants as I indulge in the jiggle of her soft muscles that bounce my hand on her smooth, silky skin. I turn to look at her, never removing my hand from her thigh, and ask her: "How do you feel to finally be able to take a vacation, no matter if its only a weekend?" I give her sexy thigh a soft, loving squeeze as I wait for her answer.

April 13, 2023 9:16 pm  #3943

After a lovely evening Jarrod and I leave to drive the four hrs home. We enter our house and immediately sit to rest on the couch. He surprises me by lovingly telling me that he's surprised at how much I've changed since we've been together. He reminds me I used to never cry, then allowed myself to cry in front of him, later finding I love when he take care of my tears, as he got used to his love gestures, I allowed yourself to cry in front of others, allowing him to take care of my tears, now I even enjoy when he wipes and kisses my tears in front of people not so close to us. He adds besides the emotional side, he also remembers I used to keep my muscles tense to prevent them from jiggling and now he notices how much I enjoy when he jiggle my thighs and calves no matter who is present.

I couldn't help feeling slightly emotional as Jarrod continued to speak. I felt my face flush slightly as I couldn't help from blushing. Without saying a word I leaned over closer to him and placed a kiss on his lips.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 13, 2023 9:17 pm)

April 13, 2023 9:22 pm  #3944

Anna's pov:

I didn't even realize William noticed I was blushing until he spoke quietly, yet openly to me. He told me that I didn't have to feel embarrassed about crying in front of othera as he thought I looked extremely beautiful with tears on my cheeks. I then felt him swipe the backs of his fingers against my cheek making another wave of tears slowly leave my eyes and begin to roll down my cheeks. This time I tried not to feel embarrassed about my tears as they continued to roll. Instead I just tried to focus on feeding Annabelle her bottle.

April 13, 2023 11:46 pm  #3945

I notice Camilla begins to blush and, without saying a word, she unexpectedly leans closer and gives me a very passionate, deep kiss. I instinctively respond with all the lust I have been holding since we were in William's home. I respond to the kiss deepening it as I bring one hand to the back of her head, caressing her hair and my other hand to her upper thigh, lifting the hem of her shorts from mid thigh to upper thigh, indulging so much I feel like the first time I felt her sexy thighs jiggle.

Time stops as I feel so happy and aroused at the same time, until we break the kiss, I become aware that I am jiggling her upper quads and inner thigh. I release the back of her head and caress her rosy, blushed cheek.

April 13, 2023 11:57 pm  #3946

William's POV:

As soon as I say that she shouldn't feel embarrassed about her tears, when a fresh wave of big, hot tears start slowly rolling down her cheeks, leaving extremely aesthetic thick streaks that shine on her beautiful face. Her tears seem to follow my fingers as, no matter where I have my hand, Anna's hot tears meet my fingers. I softly swipe my fingers back and forth from the inner corner to the outer corner of her cheeks, every now and then leaning to kiss a salty, hot tear.

I feel my heart racing as I feel these tears are an offering for me to take care of, in front of my parents, her parent and her brother and sister in law. I can't help but, after kissing a tear, lightly jiggle her thigh (it jiggles harder than expected because she hasn't regained her muscle tone) as I say: "Thank you for your full love and trust in me, I will always love you and never again betray you."

April 14, 2023 5:13 am  #3947

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

Finally, Enid and I go to the airport to catch our plane to Miami. I love that Enid is already on beach mindset as she is wearing a white crop top that exposes her toned lower abs and a pair of pink mid-thigh shorts with a pair of white sneakers. I am wearing cotton white pants and an electric blue linen short sleeve shirt.

I notice a lot of eyes attracted to my beautiful wife's abs and legs as we walk through the airport, fortunately we board the plane rather quickly. As soon as we get on the plane and sit, I can't resist any longer, I drop my hand on my beautiful wife's relaxed thigh, feeling a tent rising in my pants as I indulge in the jiggle of her soft muscles that bounce my hand on her smooth, silky skin. I turn to look at her, never removing my hand from her thigh, and ask her: "How do you feel to finally be able to take a vacation, no matter if its only a weekend?" I give her sexy thigh a soft, loving squeeze as I wait for her answer.

Enid's POV

'It feels wonderful' I sighed happily. We'd both finished our exams, I'd hopefully done well but now I was married to Tristan and free from my parents it didn't seem to matter much what we got

As we flew over land towards Florida and our final destination, we both wondered how Robyn and Marie were doing. Their Guinness attempt round the NY Ferry System was in a few days

'They must be really nervous' I said to my husband, tenderly touching his hand. 'I'm not sure I would like to do it'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 14, 2023 3:46 pm  #3948

Tristan's POV:

My beautiful wife answers: "It feels wonderful." She sighs. As we continue flying, my beautiful wife thinks of Robyn and Marie: "They must be really nervous (as she touches my hand), I'm not sure I would like to do it." I give her relaxed thigh a soft squeeze, her hand still on top of mine, leaning to give her a kiss on her lips as I enjoy feeling her thigh muscles jiggling.

We finally land on Miami and take a bus to the hotel. As soon as we get to the hotel I ask Enid if she would like to eat or go to the beach.

April 14, 2023 9:37 pm  #3949

I was surprised yet slightly turned on when I felt Jarrod grab the back of my head and begin caressing my hair with one hand while bringing his other hand to my upper thigh, lifting the hem of my shorts so he could caress from my mid thigh to my upper thigh.

As we finally break our passionate kiss I finally realize Jarrod is  jiggling my upper thighs and inner quads. I can't help blush as he finally releases my head and by begins to caress my flushed cheeks.

"Care to take this upstairs?" I ask in a sultry tone becoming more turned on than tired at this point.

April 14, 2023 9:44 pm  #3950

Anna's pov:

As my new round of tears finally meet William's fingers I feel him begin to softly swipe his fingers back and forth from the inner corner to the outer corner of my cheeks, every now and then leaning to kiss a salty, hot tear.  I can't believe I'm being so bold to let him take care of my tears in front of my parent, his parents and even Jarrod and Camilla.  After a moment I am snapped out of my thoughts by a new sensation. I feel him indulging himself by jiggling my thigh.

William then thanks me for my full love and trust in him. He even reminds me he will always love me and never again betray me. I can't help smile as I continue to feed Annabelle as she doses off to sleep.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 14, 2023 9:44 pm)

Board footera