You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2023 1:12 am  #3951

Re: Movie night

I haven't even recovered from the kiss, when Camilla asks, in a very sultry tone: "Care to take this upstairs?" I know what this means, I take her hand and walk her upstairs, as we walk the stairs I think loud: "I can't wait to go to heaven feeling your sexy thighs and calves jiggling against my body and bouncing my hands as we journey to the point of no return."

April 15, 2023 1:21 am  #3952

William's POV:

I feel my heart racing and leaping with joy as I see my beloved wife smiling as she feeds our adorable daughter as the little one dozes off to sleep.

I feel extremely proud and look at each of the guests in the eyes with a proud smile on my face, my hand never leaving Anna's thigh, caressing it with all the love of the world, feeling my hand slide across her smooth skin, giving her soft muscles soft squeezes and patting them to make them jiggle in my hand every once in a while.

After a short conversation, Jarrod and Camilla leave first, Camilla, being pregnant, gets tired easily. Anna's and my parents spend a short while more, admiring and even holding our beautiful Annabelle with love, it's their first grandchild.

After everybody leaves, I ask Anna if she wants me to help her take a shower or if she wants me to give her dinner, or simply go to bed and cuddle with me (I'd love to make love to her but I know she hasn't recovered from the delivery).

April 15, 2023 11:50 am  #3953

Enid's POV

I opted for something to eat but by the pool

We took our bags up to our room then chose a spot. Tristan got me the menu and I chose a Cheeseburger and Fries, with a Pepsi Max

While I waited, I texted Kim to ask how Robyn and Marie were doing and were her friends waiting on our cafe

'No, I haven't seen them yet' Kim said 'They've started their challenge but no updates have come through'

There were no other issues to report, so I hung up and Tristan came back and we linked hands together

Last edited by reptongeek (April 15, 2023 12:14 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 15, 2023 2:12 pm  #3954

Tristan’s POV

Enid chooses to eat, but at the poolside, we get in our pool clothes and head there. Once we arrive at the pool Enid orders a cheeseburger with fries, I order a Hawaiian burger and a Dr Pepper. While we wait for our food to arrive I apply sunscreen to Enid’s perfect body. I close my eyes as I feel my hands smoothly slide down her shoulders, arms, forearms and hands. I open my eyes to see her soft, yet toned skin interact with my hands as I continue applying sunscreen on her abs, her thighs and calves. I feel myself blushing having a tent in front of everybody at the pool as I feel my stunningly beautiful wife’s thighs and calves mold and jiggle in my hands, I think I’ll never get used to this feeling, no matter how many times I feel her legs jiggle, I always get extremely turned on.

Finally our food arrives, I eat sitting, covering my tent, as I notice a smile in Enid’s face.

April 15, 2023 5:18 pm  #3955

Jarrod immediately takes my hand and leads me upstairs unconsciously thinking out loud saying how he can't wait to go to heaven feeling my sexy thighs and calves jiggling against his body and bouncing his hands as we journey to the point of no return.  Even after being with him all this time I still feel my cheeks flush  as I love hearing his words just as much as I did the first time.

We finally get to our room and Jarrod leads me to sit on our bed.

April 15, 2023 5:25 pm  #3956

Anna's pov:

After a short wile everyone starts to leave. Jarrod and Camilla first as they have a long drive ahead of them. Then our parents a short while !later. After everyone has gone  William lovingly asks me if I'd like him to either help me shower, make dinner or just go to bed and cuddle.

"Why dont you help me shower?" I answeres figuring Annabelle Would probably stay asleep a while

April 16, 2023 4:15 am  #3957

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma were flying back to  Boston after completing our road trip. As expected I was very sad it had come to an end. The views had been beautiful and it was good to explore parts of the US I had never been

'Don't worry, we can do another one next year' Gemma told me tenderly as tears ran down my cheeks

We arrived home safely and changed our calendar picture. This month it was Cheongnyangi station which was at the end of the Seoul Metro portion of Line 1.

The weeks rolled by, I saw more of Anne Marie, Gemma saw a lot more of Jack now his father was no longer the US President and before long it was time for me to travel down to NY to support Robyn during her Guinness challenge

'Wish her good luck from me too' Gemma told me, tears streaming down her face as she gave me a loving hug goodbye

'I will' I replied, tears streaming down my face too. We wiped each other's tears  and exchanged a tender kiss, and then I went to get my train

Susan met me at Penn Station and together we travelled down to Coney Island and my hotel. It turned out I had company as Caitlin was there too, and so was someone else I thought I recognised

'I'm Beth' the girl introduced 'Kate's friend from England, I'm also Marie's penpal'

The three of us had dinner together and the following day we saw off the dynamic duo as they boarded their first ferry after a copious amount of paperwork as their various witnesses signed their Guinness statements

'How long will it take?' Beth asked

'About seven and a half hours they think' Susan replied. We travelled to her friend Jen's cupcake shop for a drink and a snack. She received us happily with tears running down her cheeks, glad to know that the girls had started off successfully. Afterwards we decided to stroll round Coney Island

Last edited by reptongeek (April 16, 2023 5:03 pm)

April 16, 2023 4:45 am  #3958

We reach our room and we sit on our bed. I slowly take off her top, drop my hands on her thighs, feeling them jiggle in an extremely sexy way. She corresponds starting to undress me as I bend her knees and pull down her shorts and panties. She, with hands trembling in excitement, takes off my pants and boxers.

I gently ask her which position she prefers, as probably she feels more comfortable in a particular position...

April 16, 2023 4:49 am  #3959

William's POV:

Anna decides I help her shower. I walk with her to the shower, lovingly strip her out of her clothes, turn on the faucet and regulate the water to her pleasure. As soon as I start soaping her upper body I ask: " I am still in awe my love, I don't remember you being so open and bold, I really love how you allowed me to jiggle your thighs in front of your parents and mine (Jarrod and Camilla are used to it by now) and how you trust in me enough to wipe and kiss your tears in front of our parents. I have to admit I feel honored and extremely loved and trusted."

I continue soaping and washing Anna's beautiful body...

April 16, 2023 2:22 pm  #3960

Robyn's POV

Me and Marie were underway on our Guinness attempt on the NY Ferry system. We started at Brooklyn Navy Yard, travelled one stop to Wall Street Pier 11, taken the Staten Island Ferry, come back up to Midtown West then left the system and travelled on the subway to Stuyvesant Cove and gone up to Throgs Neck

We now had a bit of a breather as we headed back down to East 90th Street

Our fellow passenger who was the latest to sign the witness book asked us what we required for contact details

'Either an email address or phone number whichever you feel most comfortable' I told him. 'It's just so Guinness can verify your statement'

'Don't forget about us!' Marie gently admonished

'I won't be able to do that' the guy told us 'You're far too beautiful to forget' He handed the witness book back to Marie whose eyes were full of tears. One escaped and ran down her left cheek

She didn't have long to bask in her happiness as her mobile bleeped with another alarm. It was time for her to change her data card in her GoPro. She thumbed away her tear and wiped her eyes, then changed the data card and I wrote it down in the logbook

The admin for this challenge was just insane, with the witness collecting, logging our every move and recording the entire attempt it made for a very stressful day. I was reminded not for the first time why Rachel didn't go in for this nonsense. However doing it with Marie did mean we could share it out. She was really good at taking the photos of the various landings and running back like a hare back onto the ferry. I had promised her I wouldn't leave her behind and so far we'd been ok

At least on the ferry we had access to food and a toilet, something me and Susan didn't have when we did the NY subway

We were approaching our latest stop, so we got off and prepared to switch ferries to the Astoria route

Board footera