You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2021 4:56 am  #391

Re: Movie night

I went to the bathroom to give Cam some privacy as she calls Sadie, a few minutes later she goes silent. I got out of the bathroom and I say in a serious tone: "Guess this is it, when will I see you again?". I am starting to feel a bit sad, I was getting used to being with her all the time. I step in front of her, look at her eyes, give her a warm kiss (hopefully this will keep her from longing for me) and return my attention to her eyes.

July 19, 2021 5:15 am  #392

As Jarrod asks me when we will see each other again I notice he is starting to get sad. I then remember what my sister said on the phone.

"Well Sadie invited us both over for dinner tonight. She wanted us to meet her girlfriend on positive terms." I begin quickly trying to ease his sadness with positive news. "You didn't think you could get rid if me that quickly did you?!" I finished almost teasingly.

He then gave me a warm kiss before he could even say anything. I kissed him back as I never could resist his kisses. After we broke the kiss he starting staring into my eyes again before trying to speak.

July 19, 2021 5:29 am  #393

Camilla invited me to dinner tonight, with her sister and her sister's girlfriend. I smiled, I thought we would have to wait for the weekend to see each other again.

An idea crossed my mind: "Do you think this deserves a new set of clothes?" I say thinking I could get a great outfit for my princess. "Or, what do you have in mind (to wear) for this evening?"

My mind drifted off thinking of Camilla's stunning, strong, fit body...

July 19, 2021 5:31 pm  #394

"I have a few outfits in mind for tonight, but don't have time to try them on it I'll be late for wok." I begin in a hurried tone. "If you want to meet me at work and come back here to help me try on a few outfits I'd like that. If you'd just rather get me something to wear that would be fine too. But then you'd still have to meet me at work." I finish waiting for his response.

I continue to hurriedly get ready for work debating just calling out so I can spend the day trying on outfits or clothes shopping with Jarrod, but realize its kind of late to call out. Besides Jarrod has to go to work anyways only he doesn't have to rush as he doesn't have to be in as early as I do.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 19, 2021 5:35 pm)

July 19, 2021 5:37 pm  #395

I forgot Camilla has a regular job, so, I try to make things easier for her. "Let me take you to work so we don't use two cars, and I'll pick you up, we can try what you have in mind and if anything we still have time to get something, what do you say?"

July 19, 2021 5:44 pm  #396

"I'd really like that." I begin as another smile quickly already across my face.  "I get out at 5 and the dinner is at 7. If we get back by 5:30 I'd say no more than a half hr trying on outfits. If nothing seems just right I know of a nice clothing store on the way." I finish quickly.

Seeing that Jarrod looks just about ready himself I grab my keys and purse and head to the door. Jarrod follows quickly behind.

July 19, 2021 5:50 pm  #397

I take Cam to work, as soon as we get on the road I, inevitably place my hand softly on her thigh, caressing it through the fabric, remembering how smooth and warm it felt when it wasn't covered. I couldn't wait for her to get out of work.

I go to do some chores myself, as the school needed paperwork done as well as things to be supervised in the building. All the while I was there I couldn't take Cam out of my mind, her shining tear streaks, her beautiful tears, her stunning body, her sexy slim, toned abs, her fit, muscular, jiggly thighs. I couldn't wait to be with her again. I even wished I could bring her to help me on my business and get rid of that stupid job that was taking her nowhere.

The day went by...

July 19, 2021 7:24 pm  #398

Rather uneventfully

As soon as we got into Jarrod's car I felt his hand take it's place on my thigh. I loved feeling him caress my leg through the fabric of my pants but love when he caressesd my bare legs even better. I was so lost in his touch I jumped a little when he told me we had arrived at my job.

Work went pretty uneventfully except I couldn't get Jarrod off my mind. I spent most of the afternoon looking up outfits online at the store I mentioned to Jarrod earlier. My thoughts drifted from that to when he bought me both of my previous outfits. Then to when he took me to the Inn wearing those outfits. Then to when those outfits were removed and all the 'fun' we had after. My thoughts even drifted as far off as to the lucky times I have seen him cry and even got to wipe his tears. My favorite thought was when he shed them unashamedly. Then again my thoughts drifted to when I allowed myself to cry in front if him and when he lovingly wiped my tears.

I had barely gotten half of my work done when I realized it was almost time to go home. I realized I had been slacking most of the day. I was too excited to see Jarrod again to really care. I decided to text Jarrod a few min before I knew he'd be leaving my house "Kind if got sidetracked today. I'm going to spend another half HR at work. I'm going to try to play catch up as I don't really want to have to come in early tomorrow to finish it."

July 19, 2021 8:05 pm  #399

"Do you think we will still have time to choose outfit if you stay? I am all dressed up with my favorite red shirt, black pants and recently shined shoes. I'm eagerly waiting to see you again. Love you".

July 19, 2021 8:12 pm  #400

"Lets just go to my house after and choose something I already own. It'll save time and I bet we will find the perfect outfit anyways." I say rushing to finish everything before he gets here.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 19, 2021 8:54 pm)

Board footera