You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 30, 2023 3:26 pm  #4031

Re: Movie night

Tristan’s POV:

Enid tells me Kim is having a hard time, so I tell Enid that I’m willing to cut my share and give her a part of what I assigned as an income for myself with her as a compensation for the extra work she is doing, also giving her an extra day off each week.

I stop my training in tea and cocoa to save money and to spend more time in the coffee shop, anyways, I already have intermediate level certifications.

I focus on the sanitary and other state and city regulations, making sure no penalties or sanctions happen. I still make sure to dedicate more than enough time to my beautiful wife, making sure all her needs (physical and emotional) are taken care of.

I stick with studying the degree in gastronomy, three out of four years have gone by. Jarrod tells me his son is born, I tell him we can’t go right now but we’ll visit as soon as possible.

I daydream of the day my beautiful wife gets pregnant, of course, we’ll wait at least until she finishes her bachelors, which is quite soon as she is coursing her last semester, even if I am in the middle of the career (as I lost one year).
I hope to have a more steady income by then.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (May 1, 2023 8:41 am)

April 30, 2023 6:20 pm  #4032

Robyn's POV

After The Pink Panther my next choice was Dances With Wolves. Although a little slow in places, it was very moving. Both me and Caitlin had tears running down our cheeks at the ending.

Kate delivered us some sandwiches - chicken and stuffing with mayonnaise - some fresh drinks and a medium sized bowl of popcorn. Caitlin cleared a space for our lunch while I decided on my next pick. I went for The Manchurian Candidate and then followed it up with another Hitchcock. This one was Strangers on a Train

Kate returned bearing a take away menu so we could order our tea. I went for a Meat Feast pizza and Caitlin chose a Chicken burger

Next up was the first MCU film Iron Man. After Kate had cleared away our tea things, Caitlin allowed her sister to go to bed. We both gave her a hug and thanked her for looking after us.

'Your welcome' she said, tears streaming down her face. For our final film I decided to choose a Disney so I went for The Little Mermaid. I plugged in our headphones and me and my girlfriend cuddled up on the sofa

Last edited by reptongeek (April 30, 2023 6:52 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 1, 2023 5:52 pm  #4033

Anna's pov:

William is excited about my answer, happily asking if I wanted a massage while Annabelle was asleep.

"Sure, I'd love one. You seem really excited to get to touch my firming muscles and who am I to turn you down." I said happily.

May 1, 2023 6:09 pm  #4034

As soon as Jackson was in the nursery I fell asleep. Upon waking Jarrod tells me he has already called his parents, my parents and sister. The next day Sadie arrives. The nurses bring Jackson for her to hold at our agreement. As soon as she said hi to him he immediately began to cry.

I look over at her lovingly as she holds Jackson only to see tears streaming down her face. I am a bit surprised to see Jarrod lean over and begin gently wiping her cheeks erasing her tears as well as streaks as they haven't really been that close since she moved away.

After a min Sadie hands Jackson to Jarrod and walks over to me. We talk for a couple hrs getting back in touch with each other before I'm informed Jarrod's mom is about to arrive. I see Sadie shed a few more tears as she tells me she feels she should leave. With that I see Jarrod gently wipe her newly falling tears before wishing her a safe trip and telling her to feel free to visit any time.

"Thanks." Sadie begins trying to talk through her tears. "It's not that I want to leave it's just that it's only fair if I give his mom alone time with Jackson like I just had." She finishes as she turns to walk out.

May 2, 2023 3:09 am  #4035

William's POV:

Anna replies she'd love a massage, teasing me about indulging in her firmer muscles. I don't hesitate, I undress her and start giving her a slow, sensual massage. As soon as I am massaging her shoulders, I hear a moan (a very sensual one), which turns me on. I take my time building up the sexual tension between us as I massage her back and more toned arms...

May 2, 2023 3:24 am  #4036

Surprisingly, Sadie takes well the gesture of me wiping her tears. When I called Tristan, he told me he couldn't leave the shop. Next day, after my parents and Camilla's parents see the baby, Camilla is ready to leave the hospital.

As we go home, I can't help but caress her quads and inner thigh as I drive home, feeling her still tender muscles jiggle rather strong.

May 2, 2023 6:30 pm  #4037

Anna's pov:

I hadn't even finished speaking when I felt William beginning to undress me. As soon as my clothes were in a heap on the floor he started my sensual massage, rather slowly. I can't help but let out a moan as he starts massaging my shoulders. I'm surprised at the sexual tension that is building up between us during his massage as we have been intimate recently. He continues his massage down to my back and arms.

I'm debating if I should let myself get lost in all the sensations of William's sensual massage or if I should roll over and invite him between my legs.

May 2, 2023 6:36 pm  #4038

Jarrod tells me he called Tristan but he couldn't get away. I explain its ok as we have so many other people visiting. My parents and Jarrod's parents come visit Jackson and the next day I am released.

Finally released, Jarrod drives Jackson and I home. I get lost in the feeling of him caressing my quads and inner thighs as they jiggle in his hands as he drives. I almost don't want to get out of the car as he parks in front of our house, but as he is parking Jackson wakes up from his nap and starts crying.

May 2, 2023 6:47 pm  #4039

William's POV:

I tease Anna: "Have you noticed your arms are more toned and defined? I can't wait to feel your slimmer abs and your thighs, I wonder how defined they have gotten." I move to her breasts, playfully jiggling them as I massage them, continuing down to her abs, feeling the sides of her abs as well as her front abdominal muscles, feeling my whole body shiver as I try to control the pulsation my tent is starting to have.

May 2, 2023 6:59 pm  #4040

I guess I am driving in automatic, as I am indulging in Camilla's sexy thighs jiggling in my hand when I notice I stopped the car in our garage. As soon as the car stops, I see Jackson cry for the first time, as he is just waking up from a nap. Camilla shushes him, trying to calm him down, while I bring a hand to his cheek, smiling as I say: "Wow, who would have thought, our handsome Jackson inherited his mother's beautiful tears." I say as I wipe a tear and clear a streak from his cheek.

I smile even happier when I see Camilla's reaction. After this small incident, we get inside our home. As I walk Camilla to a couch so she rests, I order food and while we wait, I bring the pictures I took that memorable day when Jackson kicked inside Camilla's belly and we got emotional. I really love seeing Camilla get emotional just seeing the pictures, I show her the video I recorded that same event, as the video runs to the part when I wipe her tear, I turn to look at her...

Board footera