You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2023 7:36 pm  #4041

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

After our scare, me and Tristan worked hard to become better owners. He did research on state and city regulations and I worked with Kim on the cleaning schedule

Our friends Jarrod and Camilla became parents during this process, but wisely we turned them down. It was also necessary to plan what we were going to do during not only my graduation but Melissa's as well

I determined the best course of action would be if I attended the ceremony alone but only as long as required in order to get my certificate and Tristan would look after the shop. When Melissa graduated he would go alone and I would look after the shop.

I had done quite well, finishing eighth in my class. My parents would have wanted me to be Valedictorian as they had both been but I was proud of what I had done

In between working hard, me and Tristan kept looking at the Guinness World Records site to see if Robyn and Marie's record was up yet. Then one day we noticed it was. We both read the article proudly and I managed to cry a couple of tears for Tristan. We sent Robyn our congratulations in an e-mail

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 2, 2023 7:44 pm  #4042

Robyn's POV

'So how did you celebrate?' I asked Marie. We had the official confirmation from Guinness that our record attempt around the NY Ferry system had been approved and we were both extremely happy

'I live near a vineyard Rob' Marie giggled 'How do you think'

'Good point' I said grinning. Marie then showed me where she put her certificate and the box of evidence we had to collect. She deserved to keep it, after all she had been responsible for the route planning

We had got our results back too. Me and my best friends had finished in the Top 5 of our class, Lila was going to be SO annoyed that not only had her friend not finished in 2nd place but was not even in the top ten

I talked to Marie for another twenty minutes and then signed off, to get ready for my celebration meal with Caitlin, Kate and Rachel

May 3, 2023 12:26 am  #4043

Tristan's POV:

After a difficult conversation about our business, Enid and I decide to take extreme measures, still, I am not comfortable with the decisions. I guess I have a little time to see if we can something better out of it.

We both decide we need a few moments away from business and relax, so we schedule a time to sit and check the Guinness world records, looking for Robyn and Marie's names in there, day after day. One day we see the article one day and we are pretty excited, my beautiful wife gets so excited a few tears roll down her cheeks. Not wasting the opportunity, I lean and kiss a tear and its streak all the way up to her eye, lovingly wiping her other streak from under her eye, slowly sliding as I dry her warm streak until I catch her precious tear.

I drop my hand on her beautiful thigh, feeling extremely aroused, knowing her very toned thighs (chiseled at the gym) jiggle in my hands, just for me, rarely jiggling under other circumstances. I ask my beautiful wife if she wants to make love... 

May 3, 2023 3:30 pm  #4044

Anna's pov:

William asks me if I've noticed my arms are beginning to get more defined like before I was pregnant? He tells me how much he can't wait to feel my slimmer abs and thighs as well to see if they are also getting more defined like before I was pregnant. I then feel him move down to my breasts, massaging and jiggling them before moving down to my abs. He feels the sides as well as the front and surprisingly I don't feel emotional like I did when I was pregnant.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I feel William shiver as I feel his tent brush against my inner thighs. I can tell it is only a matter of time before he explodes if he continues my massage, but I am enjoying myself so much I decide not to let him know.

May 3, 2023 3:49 pm  #4045

As Jackson is crying I try to shush him hoping to calm him when I see Jarrod standing next to me I notice he brings his right hand to Jackson's cheek as he tells me he thought Jackson had inherited my beautiful tears.  I can't help but turn to Jarrod and give him a giant loving smile.

After a min we go inside. I carry Jackson in his carrier while Jarrod walks us to the couch. He tells me not to worry about cooking as he plans to order out. As we are waiting for our food he surprises me by bringing the pictures from the first day Jackson kicked in my belly. I can't help but feel my eyes filling up with happy tears as I look through the pictures. He then shows me the video he took that day, as I nearly forgot he took it. As I'm watching Jarrod wipe my tear (on the video) I can't help but let my happy tears run out the inner and outer corners of both my eyes and make parallel streaks on each of my cheeks.

I notice out the corner of my eye that Jarrod has turned his head to look at me. I can't help but notice how lovingly he is looking at me as my tears continue to roll down my cheeks. With that, never taking my eyes completely off the video I lean over and rest my head on his left shoulder making a newly falling tear drip into his shoulder instead of straight down.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 3, 2023 3:52 pm)

May 3, 2023 3:51 pm  #4046

Liz's POV

I was surprised to see Sadie return a day early. We gave each other a kiss as we met outside our respective flats and sat on the steps to chat

'I didn't want to see my Mum' she explained. 'Last time I spoke to her, I got riled up and things got a bit expensive. For me and for my brother in law'

I squeezed her hand, tears streaming down my face. I asked about her new nephew and she told me about Jackson as I wiped my tears away

'You don't need to come back tomorrow' I told her. 'Emma can still work a third day and I want you to recover from your flight' Sadie smiled as tears ran down her cheeks

'Yes ma'am' she replied quietly and respectfully. I wiped her tears away and gave her another kiss

May 3, 2023 10:16 pm  #4047

William's POV:

As I am about to move from Anna's abs, I lean and kiss her abs, trailing kisses that cover her entire abs, going up to kiss her breasts, going back down to her abs. I can't help but thank Anna: "And to think this is where our beautiful Annabelle used to live, inside this beautiful set of abs." I keep caressing and kissing them for a little less than 20 seconds, when I go lower. I place my hands on her quads (which feel almost as firm as they were before pregnancy) and I start kissing her inner thighs, going lower to her shapely calves, coming up her shin, reaching her quads as my hands go to the outer posterior thighs (Does she try to tease me tensing them in order to try to keep them from jiggling or does she indulge me and relax herself allowing her muscles to jiggle in my hands and face?).

May 3, 2023 10:58 pm  #4048

I notice Camilla's eyes fill with beautiful tears, I know they're happy since we're looking at the very special pictures and video. As we watch the short video, Camilla's tears finally overflow and start rolling down the outer and inner corners of both eyes, she leans on my shoulder, her tears making new streaks on her cheeks.

I stop watching the video (the part when I recorded my face then the last part, when I wipe her tears. I lean on her still soft thigh, kissing a pair of thick tear streaks, following the streak all the way until I catch her big tears with my lips. I lean back to see her tear streaked face, I crash my lips on hers, giving her a passionate kiss, still feeling her beautiful thighs jiggle in my hands as I feel her hot tears land on my cheeks and her sweet lips against mine.

May 4, 2023 12:37 pm  #4049

Claire’s POV

Me and Jen were in Tokyo having out first holiday together as a couple

We were so excited to go to Japan and tears ran down our cheeks as we flew over the metropolis.

We soon landed at Narita airport and used the time taxing to the gate wiping our tears. We were staying near the Tokyo Skytree and we both thought we had an idea of how to get there on the Yamanote line.

However having got the AREX train from the airport we found ourselves doing the clichéd tourist thing of getting lost in Shinjuku Station. I remembered Robyn and Marie mentioning their friend Rachel  had visited all the subway stations in a single day

'How the chuff did she manage that and not get lost'

'I'll ask next time I see them' Jen giggled. I grinned too in spite of myself. Eventually we did find the Yamanote line and boarded our train to Ueno station

May 5, 2023 1:57 am  #4050

Anna's pov:

I feel William continue my massage by surprising me with kisses the length of my abs until he reached my breasts kissing them before going back down to my abs. I was taken aback when I heard him say  "To think this is where our beautiful Annabelle used to live, inside this beautiful set of abs." After about another 20sec I feel him begin to go lower. I gasp when I feel him place his hands on my quads before placing kisses on my inner thighs then down to my calves, shins and quads as he moves his hands to my outer thighs making them jiggle. I can't help let out a low moan as I feel them jiggle against his hands.

I wonder how much longer William will continue my massage before he starts to indulge himself between my legs.

Board footera