You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2023 2:07 am  #4051

Re: Movie night

Jarrod stops watching the video as soon as he comes on camera with his own tears. Instead I feel him lean on my thigh as he begins kissing a pair of my tears and it's streak until he catches my tear on his lips. He then leans back and looks deeply and lovingly at my face before leaning in for a passionate kiss. I've come to realize just how much he loves seeing and tasting my tears. I quickly brgin to feel my thighs jiggle in his hands, my hot tears land on his cheeks, and the taste of his lips on mine.

As we finally part from our kiss I whisper "I'm so glad Jackson has such a loving, caring and sensitive man for his father. I hope he grows up to be just like you."

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 5, 2023 2:10 am)

May 5, 2023 1:44 pm  #4052

William's POV:

As soon as I place my hands on Anna's smooth, silky quads, I hear her gasp, I smile as I trail kisses down her inner thighs, going to her calves and returning up starting at her shin up to her quads, sliding my hands to her outer posterior thighs. As soon as my hands reach her outer thighs her toning muscles start jiggling with the slightest of touch as I hear Anna moan. Her sexy moan added to her extremely sensual jiggle makes me feel about to explode.

I can't hold back any longer, I just manage to tease her for a second before becoming one with her: "Are you teasing me jiggling your sexy muscles? You definitely want to become one with me." I slide between her thighs and without testing, I become one with my beautiful wife. It seems both of us are pretty ready as with just a few thrusts both of us explode as our bodies tremble like jello.

Surprisingly, feeling Anna's inner thighs strongly jiggling in my hands and my strong outer thighs jiggling in Anna's hands as we share our life giving fluids turn me on so much that, without asking, I turn Anna to her side and go for the second round. This one is quicker as I can't resist Anna's completely relaxed inner thigh jiggling in my hand with each thrust. It doesn't take more than two minutes before I fill my beautiful wife's womb (I hope she reached the point of no return as well).

As we lay panting, catching our breaths with our bodies intertwined, I smile and compliment my beautiful wife: "Well, I have to admit you have almost recovered your prepregnancy sexy body. You're irresistible, how am I supposed to go to work when I have such a beautiful woman at my side, eager to indulge in my body and soul?"

May 5, 2023 2:19 pm  #4053

As we finally part from our kiss Camilla whispers: "I'm so glad Jackson has such a loving, caring and sensitive man for his father. I hope he grows up to be just like you."

I smile and, kissing a couple more tears from her cheeks, reply: "Well, we already noticed he has your precious tears, who knows what else he might inherit from you." I drop my hands on Camilla's relaxed thighs, feeling extremely turned on as I feel my hands bounce, riding the ripples of Camilla's sexy jiggling thighs.

After indulging watching my hands jiggle her thighs, I look up to her eyes, only to see a few more tears drawing a few streaks on her cheeks. Without thinking I take out my phone and take a picture and switch it to video immediately, recording her tears slowly sliding down her cheeks, then I lean to kiss a tear from her cheek, wiping the rest with the back of my fingers. I lean back and say: "Camilla's first happy tears with Jackson at home."

I quickly check, and everything is recorded. I start another video and switching it to selfie, say: "A memory of my beloved wife's pregnancy body before she recovers her perfect figure". I switch the camera back at her, point it at her exposed legs, then drop my hand on her quads, keeping my hand there for the couple of seconds the jiggle lasts, squeezing her inner thigh, making it jiggle as well, ending with a few quick pats.

I stop the recording and smile at Camilla.

May 6, 2023 12:46 am  #4054

Anna's pov:

William asks me if I'm teasing him on purpose. He knows I want to become one with him. Before I can even take my next breath I already feel him slide between my legs and become one with me. After only a few quick thrusts we both explode simultaneously, my inner thighs jiggling in his hands and his outer thighs jiggling in my hands.

Before I even know what is happening I feel William turn me on my side and become one with me again. After only two min he reaches the point of no return, yet again. I haven't even had enough time to come down from our first time.

We both slump, bodies still intertwined as I hear William speak. He tells me he thinks I've finally recovered my pre pregnancy physique. He adds that he finds me extremely irresistible, so much so that he's going to have trouble leaving me to go to work.

"I appreciate your compliment, but just remember what you have to come home to. It will make your work day fly by." I begin quickly trying to find some incentive for him. "Besides I will send you pictures of myself (with and without clothes) and Annabelle throughout the day if you'd like." I finish quickly hoping he likes my offer.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 6, 2023 12:46 am)

May 6, 2023 1:00 am  #4055

William's POV:

After my compliment, Anna replies: "I appreciate your compliment, but just remember what you have to come home to. It will make your work day fly by." Teasing me afterwards: "Besides I will send you pictures of myself (with and without clothes) and Annabelle throughout the day if you'd like."

My heart starts racing just at the thought of the pictures (both sexy (hers) and cute (Annabelle's)), I look into her eyes: "Are you getting creative, I would love to experiment your proposal and see what happens, I could reply with pictures of my own." I reply as I smile and caress her thigh with one hand and her cheek with the other one.

May 6, 2023 1:04 am  #4056

Jarrod gives me a big loving smile as he leans in and I feel him delicately kiss a couple more tears from my cheeks before replying that he's curious what else besides my tears Jackson will inherit from me. I then feel him drop his hands on my thighs making them jiggle in his hands.

After a few sec of Jarrod indulgeing himself watching my thighs jiggle he looks back up and into my eyes. This time I stead of wiping my newly falling tears I'm a bit surprised to see him take out his phone and take a picture of my tear stained face. He then switches to camera and records a few of my new tears as they roll down my cheeks. He continues recording as he leans in and I feel him kiss a single tear from my cheek, wiping the rest with the backs of his fingers. He then leans back a bit, turning the camera to face him. "Camilla's first happy tears with Jackson at home." He says into the camera.

After Jarrod checks to make sure everything recorded he starts a new video. He starts in selfie saying "A memory of my beloved wife's pregnancy body before she recovers her perfect figure." He then turns the camera to me and points it at my legs while he drops his hand on my quads making them jiggle, ending with a few pats. He then ends the video smiling at me.

Just then I hear Jackson begin to fuss. "I think he needs a bottle. Might as well check his diaper when I get up." I say looking between Jarrod and Jackson about to stand up.

"Why don't I take care of him this time so you can rest a bit more?" Jarrod asks me while looking at Jackson lovingly.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 6, 2023 1:06 am)

May 6, 2023 1:21 am  #4057

As soon as I stop recording, Jackson begins to fuss. Camilla says looking between Jackson and I: "I think he needs a bottle. Might as well check his diaper when I get up."

As Camilla stands up I tell her: "Why don't I take care of him this time so you can rest a bit more?" Camilla smiles and leaves Jackson in my arms. I look at our beautiful firstborn: "How beautiful you are my baby boy, I have already seen your beautiful tears, inherited from your extremely beautiful mother, I wonder if you inherited her breathtaking jiggly thighs, or, should I hope you got mine instead? more firm and defined. It doesn't matter, you are the most beautiful baby I have ever seen." I caress his cheeks.

May 6, 2023 7:42 am  #4058

Sadie's POV

Hannah and Lucy came down when I told them about Jackson. All three of us should have been extremely happy, I had a new nephew and the girls had a new cousin

However we all knew there was no chance in heck my mum would allow us to attend if Jackson had a Christening. And she was sure to be there

'In fact she probably won't let us see him at all' Hannah stated, tears streaming down her face. Lucy took her wife by the hand and gave it a loving squeeze as tears streamed down her face too

'No, she probably won't' I replied. Instead of feeling utterly miserable though we decided to talk about happier topics. We continued to walk around the Bellingham streets, even stopping off at the Juice Bar to buy a cake allowing Natalie and Helen to give us a hug as tears ran down their cheeks. (I always loved how they both cried, Emma and Lindsay were very lucky)

After a wonderful walk we stopped at Hannah and Lucy's hotel and booked a table for dinner. While we were waiting, I texted Jarrod and asked about the Christening and whether me and the girls could attend

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 6, 2023 7:53 am  #4059

Jen's POV

Me and Claire hugged as we looked over the view of Tokyo from the Skytree, tears running down our cheeks as we took in the beautiful view. After we wiped our tears and took a selfie for my Instagram, we decided to go to the Imperial Palace next

Claire had actually found a map of the Tokyo Subway that was easy to follow and downloaded it onto her phone so she could look at it without Internet access and found that we should take the Hanzōmon Line to Ōtemachi Station

'And hopefully not get lost when we exit' I giggled, a stray tear streaming down my face. Claire wiped my tear and we kissed and got ready to get into the lift

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 6, 2023 1:35 pm  #4060

A couple of days later, as I'm doing some paperwork at school, I receive a text from Sadie, asking me about Jackson's christening, I am happy she's willing to be a part of the family. I tell her she can come, I'll tell Camilla to talk to her mother so she, even though she might not agree, at least be respectful towards her younger daughter.

I get back home to my beloved wife and newborn son, ask Camilla to talk to he mother about Jackson's christening, then sit and watch a movie with them.

Board footera