You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2023 3:06 pm  #4061

Re: Movie night

Jarrod takes Jackson in his arms lovingly talking to him. He asks him how he is and states that he's already seen his beautiful tears and wonders out loud if he's going to inherit his thighs or mine. He finishes telling him it doesnt matter as he is te most beautiful baby as he caresses his cheeks before walking out if the room.

-----------------

A few days later Jarrod comes home from work looking a bit more anxious than usual. Before I even have a chance to ask he blurts out my sister had asked him about whether she could attend Jackson's christening or not. He added that she was worried about how our mother would react.

"I would love her to come and I know Jackson would love to get to know his aunt." I said thinking about the best way to handle the situation.

"I'd love you to attend Jackson's christening. I'm just so glad you want to be in his life." I began texting my sister "Let me handle mom. I mean you're there for Jackson not her. If she can't respect that..." I finished texting (kind of trailing off). I decided to still hit send.

Jarrod suggested we watch a movie with Jackson while we wait for my sister's reply.

May 6, 2023 4:21 pm  #4062

Sadie's POV

Camilla texted me back and told me she would handle mum and she wanted me to attend

I replied to Camilla telling her that I would be coming along with Hannah and Lucy

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 7, 2023 4:13 am  #4063

Caitlin's POV

Once again, me and Robyn were coming to an end of an amazing summer.

We had both joined Milly and Millie on an excursion to Hyde Park. We had walked round the park, taken in Buckingham Palace and even walked down the mall to Trafalgar Square

Me and my girlfriend were determined not to cry, despite the fact that in two days time we would be separated by distance again. My best friends did my crying for me, tears running down their cheeks when they said goodbye to Robyn at the end of the day. Robyn's eyes welled but didn't overflow

Eventually our time was up and we both journeyed by car to Heathrow Terminal 5.  When it was time for Robyn to check in, we both lovingly embraced, neither one of us wanting to let go

Tears were streaming down my face and I knew Robyn was crying too, her body shaking a little with sobs. We broke the hug, wiped our tears and passionately kissed goodbye

'See you at Christmas' Robyn sobbed.

'You will' I sobbed back. We blew each other a final kiss and she went through the gate.

I found a bench and sobbed my heart out. After a few minutes a comforting hand wrapped round my back. My sister had found me. I embraced her as I continued to sob

After I had no more tears left, we both went to the bathroom so I could clean up and returned home via the Underground

Last edited by reptongeek (May 9, 2023 11:58 am)

May 8, 2023 4:49 am  #4064

Robyn's POV

Although saying goodbye to Caitlin was continuing to be a wrench, I took solace in the fact that not only would it not last much longer, but I had Susan and Marie looking after me

Once again they were waiting for me at the airport and we all had a group hug before travelling back to the house in a taxi

Before long it was time to return to college for the first day of term. It also meant I could wear my boots again. As I pulled down the zips, I was glad to put them on

Lila was not in a good mood. Finishing second to Marie was not in the plan, but  me and my besties just ignored her and carried on

Sadie had some good news for me. She was an Auntie, her sister and her brother in law had had a son. However the christening had not been the most pleasant experience as her mum had been glowering at her the entire day. Tears ran down my cheeks when I read her letter. I wished she could have a more supportive parent. I started to write a reply

May 8, 2023 2:05 pm  #4065

I hear Camilla's phone ring, it's Sadie's reply, she will come to the christening. The movie goes uneventful, we enjoy each other's company.
----------------------------------------------

The day of the christening is here, I'm happy it's a warm spring day, my parents, Camilla's parents, William and Anna, Sadie with Hannah and Lucy, and, surprisingly, Enid, come to the christening, Enid apologizes for Tristan having to stay in the coffee shop. After a very emotive ceremony, we have an intimate celebration of only 12 persons in a private area of a well known restaurant.

We talk and catch up on our lives and have a good time.

May 8, 2023 3:27 pm  #4066

Sadie's POV

Me and my two cousins flew in for Jackson's christening. We did briefly discuss what would my mum think to us attending, but I decided to just save my feelings for my letter to Robyn

We get to meet Enid again who comes to the Christening, her husband had to stay in the coffee shop where they both work. Mum just looked stern whenever me and my cousins looked in her direction

The ceremony was lovely and tears ran down my cheeks as my nephew was christened. Hannah and Lucy had tears running down their cheeks too, but not wanting to overshadow the ceremony they wiped them with a tissue everytime they shed a tear

After the ceremony we move to the restaurant for the rest of the celebrations. It was nice, but my mum was still glowering. She didn't seem to want to talk to Hannah either and this was more than a little upsetting

However once again to not overshadow the celebrations we kept our feelings to ourselves mostly, although at one point mum's glowering caused tears to stream down Hannah's face. Luckily I don't think anybody noticed.

When the celebrations broke up, I carefully did the rounds of the various guests and said goodbye, as I had to head back to Bellingham as my visit was during my two days off from the Juice bar

Me and my cousins were very conflicted when we drove back to our hotel for the night. Lucy in particular was angry at her aunt in law and didn't hold back, tears streaming down her face.

We caught our flight back and I wrote my latest letter to Robyn. I was happy for her that she had another Guinness record this time with her other best friend Marie and she herself was enjoying her break from College

Last edited by reptongeek (May 9, 2023 12:01 pm)

May 8, 2023 3:46 pm  #4067

Enid's POV

Tristan was eagerly awaiting my report on Jackson's christening when I got back. And of course he wanted to know if I saw any tears

'And were they better criers than Emily' he teased, knowing that I had a secret love of watching tears streaming down her face

'I only really saw Sadie cry' I told him. 'But she doesn't have Emily's freckles so she still has the top spot' I then went on to mention that Hannah and Lucy, Sadie's cousins seem to have cried also but they used tissues and I wasn't at a good angle to catch any

We completed our paperwork for the night and went to bed

May 8, 2023 7:59 pm  #4068

Its finally the day of the christening. My parents, William's parents, William and Anna,  my sister, Hannah, Lucy and Enid all show up.After a quick inquiry about Tristan, Enid explains he had to stay back at the coffee shop. Although my mom was still very visibly mad at my sister we just sat them at other ends of the church and all went well. Surprisingly Jackson didn't even fuss. He slept through the whole ceremony.

After the celebration all 12 of us went to a nice restaurant to eat. My dad sitting with my sister, Hannah, Lucy, Jarrod, Jackson and I. My mom sitting with Jarrod's parents, William and Anna and Enid.

The dinner went relatively well except for the few gleaming glances my mother gave my sister and her partner. I felt obliged to invite her even though our relationship had been badly strained, but I didn't feel right keeping her away from her grandson (I even let her see him in the hospital).

May 8, 2023 8:26 pm  #4069

Anna's pov:

I couldnt believe it was already fast approaching the day of Jackson's christening. Jarrod and I got ready early that morning knowing we would be taking Annabelle on her first long (4hr car ride) The christening was near Jarrod and Camilla.

We left mid morning for the mid afternoon christening leaving room for a few pit stops along the way. A couple diaper changes, a bottle and a nap later we were finally at the church. When we arrived I saw Camilla's parents, William's parents, Sadie, Hannah, Lucy and Enid.

It was a very nice ceremony, Jackson sleeping through the whole thing. Annabelle however made herself known (as she was a bit older than Jackson) babbling happily through the whole ceremony.

After the ceremony we all went to a nice intimate restaurant near the church. William, Annabelle and I sat with William's parents, Enid and Camilla's mom. At the other table was Camilla's dad, Sadie, Hannah, Lucy, Jarrod, Camilla and Jackson.

It was a nice dinner except for the odd glare I noticed Camilla's mom give to Sadie. I wasn't sure about the circumstances so I figured I'd leave it alone.

May 11, 2023 6:44 am  #4070

Jen's POV

Soon our one week in Tokyo came to an end. It had been so wonderful. We had visited temples, walked through parks and occasionally just walked the streets to see what we would discover

'Let's take an origami class today' Claire suggested tenderly,  running her hands through my loose red hair as tears streamed down my face

I gave her a brief smile. I had done some origami as a child but hadn't continued.

I wiped my tears and gave my girlfriend a kiss on the lips.

'That sounds like a brilliant idea' I said, stroking Claire’s hair. Tears began streaming down her face too, and she looked so beautiful.

Claire wiped her tears and we shared another kiss and got ready to go on our final adventure

Board footera