You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2023 2:49 pm  #4071

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

I feel the absence of my beautiful wife in the coffee shop, as she goes to Jarrod and Camilla's son christening. After a hard day's work I prepare a light dinner, hoping Enid arrives any moment. She arrives as I am about to finish it, she looks extremely beautiful. I ask her if she saw any tears as I know that there are usually tears in that kind of events, plus my beautiful wife shares the love of seeing unchecked tears rolling down cheeks. She tells me she saw only Sadie' tears unchecked, as Lucy and Hannah wiped their eyes before tears fell.

I tease her asking her if she cried during the christening, I turn and caress her cheek, having a flashback of the first time she sobbed in front of me and I wiped and kissed her big, hot tears.

May 11, 2023 3:25 pm  #4072

The day of the Jackson's christening is here, Camilla and I choose a simple celebration, just our closest (parents, siblings and their significant others). During the ceremony I hear a few sniffles (can't turn to see as we are in front). After the ceremony, we go celebrate to a restaurant, I notice the tension between Sadie and her mother, it wasn't pleasant at all.

May 11, 2023 3:28 pm  #4073

William's POV:

Anna, Annabelle and I go to Boston to our nephew's christening, it is a beautiful and emotional ceremony, Camilla's sister and her companions all cry, but only Sadie allows her tears to fall unchecked, she's a brave girl who is not ashamed of her tears, I love that about her and Camilla. As we go to the restaurant to celebrate, I notice a not too good tension between Sadie and her mother.

When we get out of the restaurant I ask Anna if she noticed, and think if there is anything we can do to help.

May 12, 2023 9:33 pm  #4074

I asked Jarrod if he noticed the tension between my sister and mother. It was rather uncomfortable as I watched my mother glower at my sister and hee girlfriend from across the room. At one point I saw tears streaming down Hannah's face. How could my mother be so heartless.

It waa still a rather nice time dispute the slight bit of tension. It was nice Jackson got to meet all his relatives.

May 12, 2023 9:39 pm  #4075

Anna's pov:

William asked me after the dinner if I had noticed any tension between Sadie and her mother and if there was anything I could think of to help.

"Yes, I did notice but I wasn't really sure of the circumstances so I really didn't feel it appropriate getting involved." I began hoping he would see my point. "If anything I guess I could suggest to Camilla that she should get her sister and mother together in a private setting so they can formally air their grievances with each other instead of ruining a public event with their unspoken tension." I finished hoping he wouldn't really expect me to do what I suggested as I was still really pushing for staying out of it.

May 13, 2023 4:15 am  #4076

Sadie's POV

Following the christening, Camilla had suggested me and mum meet in a private setting to air our grievances

The problem was as I told Liz in her living room, I didn’t think Mum would want to listen to what I had to say

'She's just too wedded to that bible of hers' I explained, tears running down my cheeks as I hugged my booted legs. 'Last time I tried to get through to her, I lost my temper so badly not only did I throw her bible off a bridge, but I smashed up my brother in laws car and his downstairs windows'

Liz passed her fingers through a loose lock of my hair. I turned to her, just in time to see a tear run down her left cheek

'I'm sorry babe' she said softly, a sob escaping from her throat. 'I wish I could help, I wish I could make your mum understand as well'

We tenderly wiped away each other's tears and kissed each other on the lips.

When we both set off for work the next day, I made my decision. I phoned Camilla and told her that although I would love to be part of Jackson's life and be the best Auntie I could, I had no interest in clearing the air with mum, while she was still following her religious beliefs

I didn't want to make this phone call, I really didn't but I couldn't see any other way.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 14, 2023 5:48 pm  #4077

Robyn's POV

Susan was excited to find out how Jen and Claire had got on in Tokyo, so when we all heard she was back we headed down to her cupcake shop.

'It was so lovely' she told us, tears running down her cheeks. 'I couldn't have wished for a more magical week'

She then asked us how Rachel didn't get lost in Shunjuku station and how managed to visit all the subway stations

'It's all in the research and doing practice runs' I explained. 'So when you do the actual attempt you've made all your mistakes beforehand. In theory'

I then showed Jen the picture on my phone of Rachel's route through the Tokyo Subway which was very detailed down to not only the specific platform she had to go to, but also her specific train. As it happened we both noticed that her time in Shinjuku Station was very short. The only time she had spent off a train was changing from the Shinjuku to the Oedo lines

Jen brought us over our coffees and cupcakes and left us to it

May 16, 2023 5:45 am  #4078

Emily's POV

Following their scare with the health inspection, Tristan and Enid sometimes worked separately in the coffee shop to allow the other to attend any events

This week it was Enid's turn to run the shop solo as Tristan was in Texas to see his sister graduate

She did really well. Although we were lacking Tristan's tea knowledge, he had left his folder so we could use it if necessary

After a really nice shift, I decided to give Enid a gift. I knew both my employers liked it when I cried so after I had changed my work shoes for my knee high boots, using my special technique I made myself cry. Enid responded happily to seeing tears streaming down my face and we went home

My girlfriend Anna greeted me with a hug  and tears running down her cheeks.

'It's so nice to have you back' she said. Tears ran down my cheeks again. It was nice to see her too. We decamped to the sofa and she tenderly took my boots off and we had a little make out session

May 16, 2023 5:57 am  #4079

Enid's POV

I was nervous the first day I had to work in the shop without my husband. He was going off to Melissa's graduation

Luckily he had left us his notes on tea and coffee so we could make speciality coffees if needed.  His Cafe Mocha was particularly popular

After work I entered the changing room as Emily was putting on her knee boots ready to leave

'Enid, I have a surprise for you' she said, zipping up her left boot and fastening the buckle. 'Come and sit down'

I did as requested and after a few seconds her eyes filled with tears. Within a few more seconds a pair streamed down her face.

'Thank you very much' I said excited.

'Your welcome' Emily said, wiping her tears away. She left and I returned to the flat. I began to think why watching girls cry was so exhilarating. I was straight after all.

Or maybe I wasn't. I lay on my bed as I pondered. I loved Tristan, I loved him a lot and I would never cheat on him, but I was certain that my desires had shifted ever so slightly since we had met. I decided to write an e-mail to Alicia and ask her

May 16, 2023 6:05 am  #4080

Emily's girlfriend's POV

I hadn't taken Poppy up on her offer to break one of her windows, however in the interim a small crack had emerged in one of her living room windows

When I was visiting her one day a month or so later she was arguing with her landlord about replacing it. Eventually she just said she would smash it, then he would have to replace it.

Her landlord dismissively agreed and she hung up, wiping the tears that had streamed down her face.

'God he is such an idiot' she said. I asked if she could afford it and she replied that she could

I picked up the hammer and broke her window for her. I hadn't smashed one in a while and I was surprised to learn that I had missed it. Poppy volunteered to sweep up the glass and I typed out a text to Audrey

Once I had done this I returned to my own flat to greet Emily when she arrived home. I gave her a hug with tears running down my cheeks. She had tears running down her cheeks too and after we had dealt with them we both decamped to our sofa.

I carefully unzipped Emily's boots for her and we began kissing

Last edited by reptongeek (May 16, 2023 3:30 pm)

Board footera