You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 19, 2023 12:15 am  #4081

Re: Movie night

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

I asked Jarrod if he noticed the tension between my sister and mother. It was rather uncomfortable as I watched my mother glower at my sister and hee girlfriend from across the room. At one point I saw tears streaming down Hannah's face. How could my mother be so heartless.

It waa still a rather nice time dispute the slight bit of tension. It was nice Jackson got to meet all his relatives.

Camilla asks me if I noticed the tension between her mother and Sadie. I gently drop my hand on her thigh, feeling her still soft muscles jiggle through her long dress and, looking into her eyes I answer: "I did, and, even though I understand, I feel sad for Sadie, I think we all have to respect her preferences, even if we don't share it."

I add: "Do you think we can help her understand and respect?"

May 19, 2023 12:39 am  #4082

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Anna's pov:

William asked me after the dinner if I had noticed any tension between Sadie and her mother and if there was anything I could think of to help.

"Yes, I did notice but I wasn't really sure of the circumstances so I really didn't feel it appropriate getting involved." I began hoping he would see my point. "If anything I guess I could suggest to Camilla that she should get her sister and mother together in a private setting so they can formally air their grievances with each other instead of ruining a public event with their unspoken tension." I finished hoping he wouldn't really expect me to do what I suggested as I was still really pushing for staying out of it.

William' POV:

I answer: "I don't think we have to interfere, if any, Camilla is her sister, she should know better how to approach her." I lean and, cupping her cheek, give her a loving kiss on her lips. As we break the kiss, I tell her: "I can't wait to see Annabelle playing with Jackson".

I caress her cheek and with my free hand, I caress her once more toned thigh, feeling her feminine muscles through the fabric of her long dress.

May 19, 2023 3:02 am  #4083

Jarrod explains that although he did notice the tension and felt rather sad for my sister whether we share her preferences or not we should respect her choices.  Completely agreeing with him I went to my sister to talk to her to ease the tension between her and our mom.

"I really think you should try to clear the air with mom. I mean it's got to be hard spending time with family with all her unneeded tention." I began hoping Sadie would at least hear me out. "Well please give it some thought. I'd love to have you around more." I said after a long awkward silence.

-------
A few days later after Jarrod had come home from work and Jackson was sleeping after dinner I got a phone call from my sister.

"It's Sadie." I said to Jarrod before I answered. "I sure hope she thought about what I suggested." I whispered as I answered.

"Although I want to be part of Jackson's life and be the best auntie I can, I have no interest in clearing the air with our mom while she is still following her religious beliefs." Sadie blurted out before I could even say hello.

With that statement I just stayed on the line silent as I felt tears beginning to sting the backs of my eyes. I wasn't sure if they were from anger, frustration or pure sadness so I just tried to gather my thoughts as the tears stinging the backs of my eyes finally began to push their way forward and blur my vision.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 19, 2023 3:04 am)

May 19, 2023 3:11 am  #4084

Anna's pov:

William says he doesn't think we should interfere with Sadie and her mom. If anything Camilla, being her sister, would know best how to handle her. I then see him lean in and feel him cup my cheek giving me a loving kiss on my lips. As we break our breathtaking kiss, he adds that he can't wait to see Annabelle playing with Jackson one day.

I can't help but smile as all the tension from earlier in the night melts away as I picture Annabelle growing up and playing with Jackson. I get snapped out of my thoughts by the feeling of William caressing my cheek with one hand while caressing my now tonned thigh with his other. I give him a loving smile as we walk to the car.

I buckle Annabelle in as William gets ready in the drivers seat. I know it is going to be a long ride home.

May 19, 2023 6:26 am  #4085

Kate's POV

I jumped for joy as I opened my letter and saw that I had passed my audition for drama school.

I immediately rang Beth to tell her the good news, tears running down my cheeks.

She and Liam had been such a help with my auditions, advising which monologues would be best and directing me so I could deliver the best performance

'That's amazing, well done' Beth congratulated when I came on the phone. 'I'll tell Liam' She seemed a little down when we talked and unfortunately I knew why. Evie and Liam had slowly drifted apart since her mum's death and Beth was worried her best friend would lose his girlfriend

I also did feel for Evie. Having to go through her parents divorce and then had her mum die in a car accident would be difficult for anybody to deal with. Plus having to reconnect with another parent who hadn't spoken to her for 11 years, it was hardly surprising she was in emotional turmoil

I decided to visit Rachel and she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. She was very pleased for me, tears streaming down her face when I gave her the good news

She got me a can of cider to drink so I could celebrate and the two of us put our boots on the sofa so we could run our hands over them and play with our boot zips.

We discussed her trip next week to Nagoya where she was doing her latest challenge

'I'm looking forward to it, I've missed Japan' Rachel explained, a fresh batch of tears running down her cheeks

'I'm glad' I replied. I wiped her tears away and stroked her ponytail

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 20, 2023 6:39 am  #4086

Billie's POV

'Honestly Belinda, how could you spend the whole day in the cinema' My mum groused at me. 'Why don’t you and your partner go for a walk or something, it's  a beautiful day'

I cringed a little. Nobody called me by that name anymore except my mum. Even my stepfather Ross called me Billie

'Because that's what we want to do' I explained patiently. 'And besides we ARE having a walk technically speaking'

Gemma giggled and after giving my youngest stepsister a high five each we headed out.

It didn’t take long for us to walk to the cinema. They were showing all the Enid Blyton Adventure films in order on 35mm with the last one - the newly released The River of Adventure - at the end of the day

We bought our tickets and a drink each and joined the small queue

'Thanks for inviting me to this' Gemma whispered to me as tears ran down her cheeks. 'I've been looking forward to it  so much'

Tears ran down my cheeks too.

'I'm glad' I replied. We gave each other a quick kiss on the lips before wiping our tears and handing over our special tickets to be stamped with the logo of the first film

May 20, 2023 11:21 am  #4087

Tristan's POV:

As I wait for Enid to arrive, I have a flashback of Melissa's graduation, my beautiful sister was extremely happy, I remember her huge smile as I cupped her cheeks when I congratulated her, her girlfriend Lisa close to her but sadly unable to show too much emotion.

When Enid arrives from the christening of Jackson I ask her if she cried at the christening as I wonder it was quite an emotional event.

May 20, 2023 1:36 pm  #4088

Enid's POV

It was lovely to have my husband back from his sisters graduation. She was very happy, but conflicted as Lisa didn't feel she could take part in her celebrations without raising too many red flags.

Tristan then told me the female Valedictorian nearly cried during her speech

'Her eyes were full of tears, but they didn't fall' he said disappointed. 'I did see her take her ponytail out before  she got her certificate though, so at least I got a consolation prize'

I told him about Emily making herself cry for me and he was very pleased.

'Do you think she'll do it again?' he asked. I replied that I wasn’t sure, but probably not

May 20, 2023 7:26 pm  #4089

A few days later, I come home and see Camilla on the phone, she says: "It's Sadie. I sure hope she thought about what I suggested." I don't know what Sadie tells her but I notice Camilla looks in shock, she stays silent as her beautiful eyes slowly fill with tears. I quickly go towards her, guide her to sit in a chair and cup her cheeks, caressing from under her eyes at the inner corner to the outer corner as well as the middle of her cheeks, softly giving comforting pats on her thighs every now and then. My hands remain mostly on her cheeks.

May 20, 2023 7:43 pm  #4090

William's POV:

I smile at Anna as we let the tension go, I open the door for her to get in the car, I go to the driver seat afterwards. As soon as we're in the car and I start driving, I drop my hand on her exposed toned thigh (I wonder if It'll jiggle the way I love feeling it, the contact wasn't strong enough or she flexed her muscles to show off her muscle tone). I glance briefly at her before returning my eyes to the road.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (May 21, 2023 12:03 am)

Board footera