You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2021 8:22 pm  #401

Re: Movie night

I reply to the text: "Got it, see you in a few". I go and pick up Camilla, reach her house and, once inside: "Surprise me" I say with a big smile on my face.

July 19, 2021 8:51 pm  #402

Jarrod wants me to surprise him with my outfit for tonight. I'm debating between a dress or pants. I mean I don't feel I have to be really dressed up as it is my sister, but seeing as Jarrod is dressed nicely I feel compelled to match his effort. I don't want my sister to think he put in more effort than her own sister.

"Stay here. Make yourself comfortable on the couch. I'll be right back." I say pointing to the couch and running upstairs.

Once upstairs I can't decide between a dress or pants so I yell downstairs "Would you suggest a dress or pants, honey? I have a couple perfect choices either way." I figure it will speed up the process if I don't have to try on everything.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 19, 2021 9:18 pm)

July 19, 2021 8:52 pm  #403

"Dress"

July 19, 2021 9:14 pm  #404

"Dress!" I hear Jarrod yell upstairs.

I quickly filing my closet open and begin examining each dress. I don't want anything to fancy, then again I don't want anything to plain. I know its only my sister but I don't want Jarrod to feel he out staged me in front of my own sister. I think to myself as I land on the perfect dress.

It was a short sleeve, just above the knee casual red dress with white polka dots that accentuated my curves without being too dressy or tight. Paired with a pair of my shiny red flats.

I quickly undressed and slipped it on excitedly then bounced down the stairs for Jarrod's opinion.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 19, 2021 9:15 pm)

July 19, 2021 9:37 pm  #405

"You look stunning my dear, definitely lovely for officially meeting your sister's girlfriend".

"We don't have much time left,should we get going, or do you want to stay here a little bit longer?"

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 19, 2021 9:49 pm)

July 19, 2021 10:01 pm  #406

"I'd love to stay for a bit if you think we have time. I'd love to have you officially check out my dress." I begin looking at the time. "Do you think we have time?" I finish hoping we do, but understanding we may not as I did end up working later than planned.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 19, 2021 10:03 pm)

July 19, 2021 10:15 pm  #407

I couldn't conceal the grin on my face as I knew what she meant by "officially check out her dress".

"Sure princess, I can drive a bit faster to compensate".

July 19, 2021 10:30 pm  #408

I can't control the grin on my face when I hear Jarrod say we can spend a few more min together before leaving.

"Care to check out my dress?" I ask lifting the hem of my dress just a tad further showing Jarrod a peek of my black lacy underwear.

July 19, 2021 11:02 pm  #409

I sit on the sofa and teasingly call her: "Come here my beautiful princess, let me check out that dress".

July 19, 2021 11:37 pm  #410

I walk a little closer to Jarrod when he asked me to come so he can 'check out my dress' then I give him a spin so he can see the whole dress back and front. As I am spinning my dress rides up slightly. I can see Jarrod is staring now.

Board footera