You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2023 3:04 pm  #4131

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

William seems to take my request seriously as he says he'll make sure to let me know next time there is a bystander. He explains that although not looking for a bystander he'd rather they see him making love than crying. He's only just gotten used to me seeing/willing his tears. Besides, he finishes, he loves showing off my thighs and calves jiggling in his hands and against his hips and thighs.

"I completely understand." I say quietly as I go into the backseat to tend to Annabelle before our last hr home.

May 30, 2023 2:45 pm  #4132

Camilla answers: "I'd love to go to heaven and back with you right now, but I understand how much Jackson needs you too." Calmly adding: "Please go tend to him." She leans over and gives me a quick kiss on my lips. I go and tend to Jackson, I take a little longer than expected, as I had never changed a diaper or prepared a bottle of milk.

Even though I try to go back to Camilla, I take a good 5 minutes, hoping to go back to her and resume what was left pending.

May 30, 2023 3:26 pm  #4133

William's POV:

Anna quietly (and less angry) says: "I completely understand." As soon as she finishes her answer, she goes to the backseat to tend to Annabelle, I wait for Anna to finish, then she comes back and puts her seatbelt on.

As soon as I start the engine, I turn to look into Anna's eyes as I firmly drop my right hand on her left thigh (after the experience from earlier, I wonder if she'll allow her muscles to give in and jiggle the way she knows she drives me crazy or if she will make her muscles hard the way she teased me earlier?) and I say: "Anna, you know you are the most beautiful woman in the world in my eyes, and I'm sure in more eyes than mine. As you have noticed, I definitely love showing you off, like when we went to Hawaii, I showed the world these sexy thighs are for me to indulge in, and I noticed you were comfortable, even more, you were flattered. Now, I'm not looking to find places to make love and be seen by others, as right now, I looked for the loneliest place, still, I think, the presence of someone is not stopping me from making love to the sexiest girl on Earth, would it? Are we on the same page? Or if you feel better, we can keep our love home and behave like role model citizens outside, even though I'll have a hard time not touching you, as feeling your sexy thighs and calves jiggle in my hands breaks my will and I can't stop."

May 30, 2023 7:17 pm  #4134

It seems to take Jarrod a bit longer to tend to Jackson than I anticipated...come to think about it this was the first time he ever changed his diaper or prepared him a bottle.

Although extremely excited to get back to what we started (again), I realized I was a bit more tired than I thought. I decided to close my eyes while I wanted for Jarrod to get back. I kept my eyes closed as I heard him returning into the room...

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 30, 2023 7:18 pm)

May 30, 2023 7:34 pm  #4135

Anna's pov:

As soon as Annabelle is set and I'm seated again William starts the engine eager to get home. I then feel him drop his right hand on my left thigh making them jiggle as they were too tired for me to make them hard again like earlier. As I'm enjoying feeling his hand on my thigh I hear him begin telling g me that he do d's me the most beautiful woman in the world and he tells me how.much he loves showing me off like in Hawaii He reminds me I wasn't embarrassed at all, almost flattered even. He then explained that he's not actively looking to be seen by others, quite the opposite, actually. But he continues to eplain to my surprise that the presence of someone else won't stop him from making love to me. He asks if I'm ok with that or I'd rather just keep our love making in the privacy of our own home.

"I've never really thoight about it." I admit "I guess I'm just a traditionalist when it comes to making love, but if this is how you feel I can't just throw it aside, now can i? That wouldn't be fair to you." I finish blurting out the words before I change my mind.

May 31, 2023 8:05 am  #4136

Billie's POV

'What's the best way to the baseball stadium Bill' Gemma asked me as she put her boots on. She was treating her best friend Jack to a baseball game as his team were playing

'Commuter Rail to South Station, D Branch of the Green Line to Kenway from North Station' I immediately replied, before giggling

'I'm like the Boston version of Rachel aren't I'

Gemma grinned

'Yes, but it is very useful'

'Before you go, I did need to ask you something' My eyes began filling with tears. 'When we were travelling back from seeing Mum and Ross, I was thinking about Robyn and her two best friends. I was originally going to just pay off Rob's student debt when she graduated but I want to do the same thing for Susan and Marie too'

I paused as my tears streamed down my face

'They love her so much, and they've looked after her so well it just seems like the right thing to do'

Tears were streaming down Gemma's face too. She gently cupped my face in her hands and wiped my tears

'You go ahead' she said softly. I wiped her tears away and we passionately kissed. Gemma recommended though I only offer to do this at the end of their course and I agreed. We exchanged one final kiss and Gemma left for her ball game

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 31, 2023 8:15 am  #4137

Enid's POV

I did sense that Tristan wasn't too happy about not seeing Marriage Story, but I figured Poppy and her friend would like something lighter. Natsai turned out to be an African girl with short hair and we shook her hand as Poppy introduced us

We bought our tickets to The River of Adventure and went in. It was very exciting, not quite as good as The Circus of Adventure the previous film, but good nonetheless. As expected Poppy and Natsai had a great time. I even spotted a tear running down a girls cheek in the row below me at one point.

It was a little sad when it came to an end, as this was the last in the series and after we said goodbye to the girls we went home ourselves

I asked Tristan his opinion on the film

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 1, 2023 10:27 pm  #4138

As I finally return to the room, I see Camilla with her eyes closed, maybe she is tired, I think she fell asleep. I go to her side, caressing her calves, then her thighs as I slide next to her, indulging in the way her muscles respond to my caresses, allowing a sensual jiggle as my hands touch them.

I adjust myself next to Camilla, my hand still on her abductor muscles (outer thigh)...

June 1, 2023 10:34 pm  #4139

William's POV:

Anna answers: "I've never really thought about it. I guess I'm just a traditionalist when it comes to making love, but if this is how you feel I can't just throw it aside, now can i? That wouldn't be fair to you."

I smile: "I guess, it's just, the way my body yearns for you, I guess, and once I start, I can't stop. You drive me head over heels, it's not my fault you are the sexiest woman alive, is it?" I caress the contour of her fair cheek with my outer fingers, bringing my hand firmly down to her quads (hoping to revel in the sensual jiggle they give me). I continue: "So, what do you think would be a good solution for this?"

I start driving with my hand still on her warm, silky, sexy thigh.

June 2, 2023 7:32 pm  #4140

Tristan's POV:

Enid and I go to the movies with Poppy and her new friend, Natsai. I don't like the movie that much, so I indulge (and focus) on caressing, patting and gently squeezing my sexy wife's thighs and calves, feeling the characteristic jiggle I have become addicted to bouncing my hands after each pat.

As the movie ends, I see a thick, shiny tear streak on Natsai's right middle of her cheek, but I don't even try to wipe her tear streak, as I refuse to let go of my wife's sexy, smooth, firm legs.

As we go, even though the end was a bit sad, it was not sad enough to bring precious tears from my stunningly beautiful wife's grey eyes.

She asks me what I thought about the movie, I answer honestly: "To be honest, I didn't quite like it, so, as you felt, I focused in indulging in your sculpted body, especially in that sexy pair of shorts, and I would like to finish what started, would you like to indulge becoming one with me?"

Board footera