You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2023 11:18 pm  #4141

Re: Movie night

I fee Jarrod sit on the bed once more, finally finished taking care of Jackson. I gasp lightly as he begins caressing my calves, then thighs letting them jiggle in his hands for a moment (my eyes still closed).

I feel Jarrod then move himself closer my side, his hand never leaving my outer thigh. I indulge in all these wonderful sensations for a moment before opening my eyes and giving him a teasing smile letting him know just how much I was enjoying his touch.

June 2, 2023 11:35 pm  #4142

I notice Camilla enjoying my caresses almost as much (if not more) than I am enjoying feeling her perfect muscles jiggle, just for me.

I ask her: “Are you up for round 3 already? What position would you like? I’m almost sure Jackson won’t be a problem.” I smile teasingly.

June 2, 2023 11:36 pm  #4143

Anna's pov:

As I finish explaining  William turns to me, smiles and tells me that I'm the sexiest woman alive and once he starts making love to me he can't stop...even if someone else is watching. I then feel him caress my cheek with his fingers bringing his other hand to my quads as he asks me my suggestion for a solution to our problem.

William then starts driving down the highway with one hand leaving his other on my quads as I think about his question.

"I guess neither of us are looking for a watching bystander then." I begin trailing off slightly as I think of what to say next. "But I guess the idea of it possibly happening again isn't a total turn off for me to say no to " public" sex again." I continue hoping he'll understand. "I mean I like having sex with you wherever, at home or not at home and I'd rather there not be a watching bystander but if there is I'm not going to refuse to have sex with you..liked you said once I start I can't stop." I finish nervously waiting for this rep!y.

June 2, 2023 11:45 pm  #4144

William’s POV:

As I feel my beautiful wife’s sexy muscles through the fabric of her long dress, she answers: "I guess neither of us are looking for a watching bystander then." She trails off for a bit, continuing : "But I guess the idea of it possibly happening again isn't a total turn off for me to say no to " public" sex again. I mean I like having sex with you wherever, at home or not at home and I'd rather there not be a watching bystander but if there is I'm not going to refuse to have sex with you..liked you said once I start I can't stop." As she stops talking, she looks a bit nervous.

I continue driving as I, unconsciously think out loud: “ How I wish I could feel her sexy, firm muscles and her warm, silky skin without the stupid dress on, why didn’t we bring a pair of shorts for after the ceremony.”

June 2, 2023 11:51 pm  #4145

I guess Jarrod noticed I was enjoying his caresses as he asked me if I was up for round three, and if so what position. He inticed me further saying he didn't think Jackson would interrupt again.

"I am kind of tired after all of our fun the last two times." I began slowly trying not to hurt his feelings. "But if I lie on my side, you behind me and we do it easy I may be interested in a third round." I finished hoping he'd go for it. (If not I had no problem getting a bit of rest).

June 2, 2023 11:58 pm  #4146

I get even more nervous as as soon as I finish speaking there is a long bit of silence before I hear William say to no-one in particular that he wished he could feel my muscles and skin without my dress on. He continued wishing I had brought a pair of shorts.

"I'll change as soon as we get home. I'll even indulge you by wearing your favorite pair." I answer back feeling a bit less nervous.

I looked at the clock and noticed we only had 30min left and I was getting more and more excited to get home with each passing min.

June 3, 2023 12:03 am  #4147

Camilla answers slowly: "I am kind of tired after all of our fun the last two times. But if I lie on my side, you behind me and we do it easy I may be interested in a third round."

As we're still naked, I scoop her from the side (just like last time) and, anticipating the outcome, I slide one hand under her, caressing her inner thigh on the bottom (with access to her core) as I slowly and gently take her other inner thigh in my hand on top (it immediately molds in my hand, anticipating zero resistance to impact).

I test the waters with my hand on the bottom (I eagerly wait for her reaction), then when she's ready, I start thrusting extremely slow and soft, her thighs barely giving in with the contact. I continue like that for a few minutes at the same time I stimulate her core with the  fingers from my bottom hand...

June 3, 2023 2:57 am  #4148

My words hadn't even fully left my lips when I felt Jarrod spoon me from behind sliding one hand under me caressing my inner thigh gently; taking his other hand to my other inner thigh. I can't help but have zero resistance to his touch as my muscles are very tired.

I feel Jarrod take his bottom hand and begin caressing my inner parts for a moment before thrusting slowly. I can't believe my thighs are barely giving in to his contact. Although tired I'm extremely turned on when I feel his fingers from his bottom hand begin to stimulate between my legs.

I can feel Jarrod's member slowly growing and brushing against my rear. I'm not sure of his exact intentions as he knows how tired I am, yet I know how turned on he is...

June 3, 2023 3:03 am  #4149

William's POV:

I get startled when I hear Anna say: "I'll change as soon as we get home. I'll even indulge you by wearing your favorite pair." I realize I wasn't thinking in my head, I said it out loud instead, but fortunately Anna is willing to indulge.

I look at the signs of the freeway and no more than 20 miles remain. I hit the gas, trying to arrive a few minutes earlier...

When we finally reach home, not long have I opened the door, Anna rushes past me and goes to our room...

June 3, 2023 3:09 am  #4150

Anna's pov:

As soon as I agree to indulge William I feel him pick up speed. I'm guessing he's eager to reach the house. As soon as we reach the house he takes Annabelle in as I rush past him and into our room. As he's getting her situated in her room I change into my shorts. I hear him enter our room just as I finish changing.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 3, 2023 3:09 am)

Board footera