You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2023 3:09 am  #4151

Re: Movie night

As I feel Camilla's inner parts wetting, I start thrusting stronger, feeling her thighs beginning to jiggle with each thrust. Feeling Camilla's sexy thighs completely give in and jiggle hard, make me go harder, I start thrusting harder and squeezing her thighs. I feel the lava starting to surface, I hope my beautiful wife is ready to break the dam and release her tsunami.

I try with all my will to last longer, but all my efforts are futile as long as I'm feeling my beautiful wife's sexy thighs jiggling and wobbling in my hands. After a little less than 10 minutes, I become rigid, then explode inside my beautiful wife's womb.

June 3, 2023 3:15 am  #4152

Not even a sec goes by when I feel Jarrod enter thrusting strong making my thighs jiggle. With each jiggle I feel him thrusting harder finally indulgeing himself by squeezing my thighs. After almost ten min I felt him become rigid before exploding and filling me up. Although tired I couldn't help feel myself respond in kind my simultaneously exploding and bathing his member.

Still trying to catch my breath I could feel myself falling asleep. The last thing I remember was Jarrod wrapping his arms around me as he pushed himself up against my back.

June 3, 2023 3:25 am  #4153

I sigh in relief, happy to be able to satisfy my girl, not long do I explode, I feel warm waters bathing my tent as I still feel a pair of perfect thighs jiggling in my hands.

Camilla is completely spent, as soon as we come down from peak, she dozes off to sleep, and I embrace her, one arm around her waist, the other one on her outer thigh.

June 3, 2023 3:38 am  #4154

I wake up a few hrs later to the sound of Jackson crying. Although still completely spent I decide to.let Jarrod sleep and I slowly walk into his room. As I'm feeding him and changing his diaper I wonder if the wonderful events from earlier were real or just a figment of my imagination.

June 3, 2023 3:47 am  #4155

William's POV:

As I carefully leave Annabelle in her crib, I quickly go to the restroom, then straight to our room. I have a feeling something great is about to happen.

As I enter, I see Anna, her perfect thighs on almost full display, she is wearing the shorts in which, in my opinion, she looks the sexiest. Her muscles toned, defined, inviting to touch and revel in their disciplined work out.

I strip from the outside clothes, ending shirtless and in boxers, sit in our bed and, teasingly, ask her to walk towards me (let's see if she surprises me)...

June 3, 2023 3:52 am  #4156

As I drift off to sleep, the last memory I have is Camilla's sexy thighs jiggling hard in my hands. I lose time. I think I heard Camilla get up and go to Jackson but I am still completely spent.

June 3, 2023 4:14 am  #4157

Rachel's POV

I read Kate's latest text message, tears running down my cheeks

She congratulated me on my successful Nagoya Metro run and filled me in on her current events at drama school

I wiped my tears, I did miss her so, but at least I could see her on weekends. Caitlin and Robyn didn't have that luxury, at least not in person

I debated what to do next. I had found out that Nagoya was only 90 minutes away from Tokyo by Shinkansen train and now I had the money to pay for a ticket it would be nice to go back as it was a lovely city

So I decided to go. As recommended I booked a window seat so I could see Mount Fuji. As the scenery passed by my window, tears streamed down my face at the beautiful sights.

When I arrived in Tokyo, I chose to travel to the Skytree observation platform and take a trip on the Yamanote line, which I had purposely avoided when I was doing my full network because it stopped at every station

But now was the chance to do it

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 3, 2023 4:21 pm  #4158

Anna's pov:

As soon as William sees me in my shorts I see him quickly strip down to his boxers before sitting on our bed. As soon as he sits he asks me to walk towards him. I slowly walk from one end of the room to the other (going from the door to where he sits on the bed). Making sure to walk slowly placing my feet hard with each step making sure to let my thighs jiggle with each step. As soon as I get to the bed I turn around and walk back to the door making sure to flex my calves with each step.

I can't see William's face in this direction but I sure hope he was enjoying my show.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 3, 2023 4:21 pm)

June 3, 2023 4:27 pm  #4159

After taking care of Jackson I quietly climb back into bed intertwining my legs with Jarrod's and quickly fall back to sleep. The next thing I know I am opening my eyes to a magnificent smell. I sleepily climb out of bed and follow the smell into the kitchen. I am a but surprised yet happy to find Jackson in the kitchen with Jarrod and a delicious breakfast of bacon, eggs and coffee waiting on the table.

June 3, 2023 9:17 pm  #4160

William’s POV:

As I see Anna slowly walking towards me, I can’t stop looking at her thighs and calves as she, purposefully makes them jiggle with each step. I feel a tent quickly forming, reaching its maximum size and strength in just a few steps from Anna.

She hasn’t reached the bed, when I feel an impending release of life giving liquid. Her sensuality clearly overpowering my willpower to resist. As soon as she turns the other way, she flexes her muscles, all her muscles defined and there is no jiggle as she walks back. However, I can’t resist from exploding, it’s simply too sensual. As she turns back to see me, I blush, saying: “My love, I think I have more loads than I thought I had, seeing you like this gives me the vitality of a teenager, I’m sure we’ll end spent and sore, if you so desire it.”

I wait for her reaction.

Board footera