You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 20, 2021 12:54 am  #411

Re: Movie night

I am getting extremely turned on seeing her stunning quads jiggling as she walks towards me, then she spins, showing most of her thighs (considering the dress only covers a third of her thigh) causing my member to stand up, forming a tent in my pants, this time I didn't even try to hide it.

I touch the hem of her dress, feeling the material, I felt the polyester, then "accidentally" caress her smooth, toned thigh and teased her: "Even though I would prefer your dress made of silk or linen, I'd love to take you with it or without it, unfortunately I would have to drive faster than allowed, we'll have to save it for after dinner."
I pat her thigh and give a soft squeeze to her inner thigh. Camilla...

July 20, 2021 1:14 am  #412

Sits down on my lap.

I noticed Jarrod really liked my dress as his member was forming an extremely large bulge in his pants. I'm still amazed I have that effect on him. Jarrod then reached out and touched the hem of my dress accidentally brushing against my thigh.

"I don't mind if we're late. We'll just say we were stuck in traffic." I say dying for a quickie but knew Jarrod was right when he told me we better save it for after dinner.

I figured if we didn't have time to do it right now I could still tease him and give him something to think about until later.so I slowly sat down on his lap gently brushing my thighs across his bulge.

"I guess you're right we don't have time. I'd feel bad if we arrived to my sisters late." I said finally standing up.

July 20, 2021 1:29 am  #413

Once I squeezed her inner thigh, I guess she got turned on, as she told me she didn't mind arriving late to the appointment we had, surprising me by sitting slowly across my lap, rubbing my member.

It took all my willpower to not lift her dress and pound her right now, I DID want to have a quickie with my beautiful girlfriend, but I knew we had to be on time with her little sister.

She teased me saying I was right and couldn't afford being late, as she stood up.

I wanted to give her a preview of what waited for her after dinner, so I invite her to hop on the vehicle.

I open the door for her, got distracted seeing her calf muscles flexing as she gets on, relaxing once she sits. I go to the driver's seat, hop on and immediately pat her thigh (I could do this all day and every time I felt her sexy thigh jiggle against my hand, I would get turned on).

I start driving, and with every turn, stop, brake, I would tease her, either squeezing her soft inner thigh, caressing her upper or outer thigh, playing with her panties, caressing her clit. I felt Camilla...

July 20, 2021 1:50 am  #414

Was getting really wet.

Jarrod then followed and stood up. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed to the door with Jarrod following closely behind.

Being the gentleman he is Jarrod opened the door as soon as we got to his car. He the  placed his hand on my thigh when he sat down. I'm getting used to expecting him to do that anytime we sit next to each other. I really like the way his hand feels on my skin.

As soon as Jarrod started driving I knew it was going to be a long drive. Every stop light or stop sign we made he would tease me by patting my thigh or rubbing my panties or clit. it was all I could do not to make him pull over and jump on him for a quickie in the car. By the time we parked in front of my sisters house I was dripping wet and I knew Jarrod could feel my juices through my panties.

Before he got a chance to shut off the engine I quickly shoved my hand down his pants and underwear and started rubbing his rock hard member. Seeing the look on his face I asked if he cared for a quickie in the back seat.

July 20, 2021 2:06 am  #415

After a steamy drive, we arrived to Sadie's house. Camilla surprised me sliding her soft, silky hand under my pants and underwear, rubbing my rock hard member. She asked if we could have a quickie in the car, I was extremely turned on.

I quickly checked the time, we arrived a little less than ten minutes early, I didn't even answer, I undid my pants and dropped them to my knees, pulled Cam by her thighs, placing them over my shoulders, I didn't even bother to take the dress off, honestly, it didn't even get on the way, I only slipped her black panties to the side so I could enter.

I felt her extremely wet, so I skipped foreplay and started pounding fast and hard, feeling her sexy thighs jiggle against my hips and the front against my hands. I felt I couldn't last long and felt Camilla clutching my member, reaching the point of no return. Camilla...

July 20, 2021 2:23 am  #416

Released her juices all over my member almost instantly.

I couldn't believe we managed to arrive at my sisters almost 10 min early. Jarrod really must have driven fast. But it was a good thing we did. There was no way I would have lasted all through dinner as turned on as I was.

As soon as I asked Jarrod for a quickie he didn't even have time to answer before his pants were undone. He then placed my thighs over his shoulders lifted up my dress slightly as it was already almost above my panties. He then moved my panties to the side and slipped his rock hard member inside me.

The next thing I knew I felt him pounding me as fast and hard as he could. After no more than 5 thrusts I couldn't take it anymore and I knew I was at the point of no return. However I coud feel Jarrod trying to hold off until I released my load as he was having too much of a good time. One final thrust and I released my juices all over his rock hard member. Before all my juices were released completely I felt him filling me up with juices of his own.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 20, 2021 2:27 am)

July 20, 2021 2:34 am  #417

I felt Camilla's calves jiggle hard against my shoulders, her member squeezing mine, her thighs and abs trembling against my body and hands, as we both let our juices flow.

I quickly pulled Camilla's dress up to avoid it getting wet, then squeezed her quads and inner thighs, feeling them softly mold against my hands as I shot one last shot of my vital fluids.

"Baby, you look, and feel stunning, check if you are ready to go inside your sister's house, I'll fix my pants and I'm ready. I must warn you, I don't know what you did to me but I can't keep my hands, and mind, off you, so I can't guarantee I won't caress you during dinner."

I smile as Camilla...

July 20, 2021 4:07 am  #418

Told me she had the same idea.

As soon as we were done Jarrod quickly pulled up his pants and I fixed my dress. Jarrod then asked me if I was ready to go inside.

"Sure, let's go. I don't want to keep my sister waiting." I said quickly.

"I must warn you, I don't know what you did to me but I can't keep my hands, and mind, off you, so I can't guarantee I won't caress you during dinner." Jarrod said as he got out of the car.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I was thinking the same thing. This should be an interesting dinner. Lets just try to be discrete about it as possible,ok?" I asked Jarrod wanting to have a nice evening with my sister and her girlfriend.

July 20, 2021 4:50 am  #419

I was in awe hearing Camilla say she was thinking the same thing as I, she just asked for discretion.

I take her hand and we knock at Sadie's door...

July 20, 2021 12:06 pm  #420

We  baely had time to finish knocking on my.sister's door when she opened it. She was smiling and bouncing around. Apparently she was happy to see us, but her demeanor seemed rather strange in light of recent events. I pushed my thughts aside putting them off to that it was  just the big sister in me feeling this way and no one elde would notice.

"Hey, guys come in!" Sadie said as she led us to the table where her girlfriend was sitting.

Her girlfriend gave us a little wave as we sat down.

"The is my girlfriend Jen. Jen this is my sister Camilla and her boyfriend Jarrod. I'm glad we get to officially meet on positive terms." Sadie said as she also sat down.

Board footera