You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2023 9:52 pm  #4201

Re: Movie night

As I feel him gently squeezing my quads he remarks that he isn't complaining about my sexy outfit either. I'm so glad he liked what I chose. Honestly, it did take a bit of picking for me to feel I had found just the perfect outfit. He then asks if I'd like to start with dessert while we wait for Jackson to wake up.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" I asked whispering curiously.

June 8, 2023 9:58 pm  #4202

Anna's pov:

Surprisingly another 15 min go by before my calves finally jiggle freely in William's hands. Knowing I have lost the battle I let my calves crash against the backs of his thighs and the sides of his abs. I feel him remove one hand from my inner quad and bring it to my calf. I guess with that touch he couldn't resist anymore. I heard him moan very loudly as he exploded and began filling me up like never before.

Extremely exhausted yet completely turned on by the feeling of William's warm seed inside me I felt myself quickly reaching the point and after only a few sec I felt myself explode and begin to bathe his member.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 8, 2023 9:59 pm)

June 9, 2023 4:15 am  #4203

Robyn's POV

'Yes, I win again!' Marie said with triumph holding her arms aloft.

'Don't get cocky, I'll beat you next week' I teased. We were having our regular air hockey game at a nearby bar

'You've been saying that for the last month, babe' Marie giggled. 'When are you going to show the talent we know you are capable of'

'Next week' I assured her and Marie giggled again.

We were just about to leave when we saw Tristan at the bar with Enid and someone else that I believe was his sister

'Nice to see you looking happy' he snapped at me. 'Laura hasn't even been buried yet and your swanning around like nothings happened'

'She broke my heart, Tris' I reminded him quietly. 'And I moved on'

Enid and his sister gently guided him out of the bar and me and Marie left too in the opposite direction

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 9, 2023 4:51 am  #4204

Enid's POV

I sat on one of the chairs in our coffee shop my head in my hands.

I was already feeling physically and emotionally drained even before we picked up Melissa at the airport, but after Tristan had snapped at Robyn I genuinely did not know what to do next

A gentle tapping on the glass door made me look up and tears began running down my cheeks as I saw it was Alicia.

I unlocked the door and my best friend gave me a big hug.

'I feel so trapped' I told her once we had sat down 'I don't know how to help him, I don't have time to help him because we have a business to run.. ' I tailed off not knowing what to say next

'When is the funeral?' Alicia asked

'Sometime next week I think' I said wiping a tear. 'It's out of state though, Laura's parents are taking her home'

'Is there any possibility Tristan will get better afterwards?' she asked as tears streamed down her face

'I hope so Alicia' I replied 'I really do'

June 9, 2023 11:25 pm  #4205

Melissa's pov:

After being back at Tristan and Enid's place for a few hrs Enid seemed to have an idea.

"I think it would do Tristan a whole lot of good to get out of the house a bit. I know of a little sports bar not too far away. We could grab a bite and just get him out of his funk a bit." She suggested.

I readily agreed and we got ready and with a bit of coaxing got my brother out of the house.

While at the bar a couple walked by us. Enid informed me it was Laura's ex Robyn and her new girlfriend Marie. My brother snapped at them for being so happy after what had just happened. Robyn  informed him Laura broke her heart so she moved on like he should (as she also broke his heart).

I guess Enid, now knowing my brother as well as she does, knew he was getting more and more upset so she gave me a look that said we should get going and get him away from the current company/conversation. Without saying a word I got up and helped her guide him out of the bar and back to the house.

June 10, 2023 3:02 am  #4206

Tristan’s POV:

The days fly, the weekend arrives and so does my sister, when Enid and I get to the arrival gate, Melissa comes to us, after hugging Enid and me, Enid says: "I know Tristan wanted some alone time with you, but unfortunately he's been so unstable lately I volunteered to drive as I couldn't count on him making it here safely to pick you up."

With that I  take my sister’s hand and we all walked back to the car in silence, I fight the tears several times as we walk back, I don’t want to break down in public.

As soon as Enid gets on the driver’s seat and Melissa sits next to me in the back seat, I break down sobbing, my lips involuntarily curl as a stream of tears rush down my cheeks in multiple streaks. I look at my sister, without a word pleading her to wipe and kiss my tears.

Next day, Enid, Melissa and I, go to a sports bar and, unexpectedly, meet Robyn and her friend Marie, I honestly expect Robyn to, at least, feel a bit sad for Laura, but instead, she’s playful. I can’t help but snap at her: Nice to see you looking happy. Laura hasn't even been buried yet and your swanning around like nothings happened'

She replies, as if justifying herself: “She broke my heart, Tris. And I moved on”

Enid, Melissa and I leave the bar, Robyn and Marie go to the opposite direction.

I turn to Enid: “Sorry babe, but honestly I expected to, at least, see a tear roll down her cheek. I can’t believe Laura left me for her and she doesn’t even care.”

As we get back home, I lean on Melissa’s thigh as I break down sobbing softly. Enid doesn’t know what to do as she sees us…

June 10, 2023 3:05 am  #4207

Camilla replies:: "What exactly did you have in mind?" I smile and, patting her thigh, whisper: “We could indulge in each other’s bodies, mind and soul, reaching the stars and back before Jackson wakes up”. I give her upper thigh another firm pat, closing my eyes as I indulge in the jiggle of her thighs.

June 10, 2023 3:11 am  #4208

William’s POV:

As soon as I feel I couldn’t wait for Anna, I feel her sexy thighs and calves jiggle as she trembles in an impending peak, reaching the point of no return, washing me with a tsunami of life bearing water.

I smile at her as I look into her eyes, my smile even broader as I see…

June 10, 2023 4:09 am  #4209

Robyn's POV

Enid had sent me a message telling me the date and venue of Laura's funeral

I had flip flopped between whether to go or not, but when I learnt it was out of state, it made the decision easy

'I just can't afford it, financially as well as academically' I told my two best friends who nodded in silent acknowledgement

I wasn't entirely forgetting about my ex, but my thoughts always brought me back to Caitlin back in England, my beautiful Caitlin. If I cried, it was because I was parted from her not Laura's death. And I needed to stick to the plan because I didn't want to be parted from her any longer

June 10, 2023 2:46 pm  #4210

Jarrod suggests we have an intimate time together before Jackson wakes up for our outting. He then gives my thigh a pat letting them jiggle in his hands.

"I'd love to. I can never get enough of your body, but Jackson has already been asleep for a while so this time might have to be a quickie." I reply hoping Jarrod is ok with my answer.

Board footera