You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2023 2:53 pm  #4211

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

As soon as I bathe William's member he smiles at me as he looks me in my eyes. I can't help feel a few happy tears begin to fill my eyes, not enough to run down my cheeks but enough to make my eyes sparkle at just the right angle.

June 10, 2023 6:19 pm  #4212

She replies: "I'd love to. I can never get enough of your body, but Jackson has already been asleep for a while so this time might have to be a quickie."

I smile as I quickly strip her out of her shorts, not surprisingly, she's not wearing underwear. Since it's a quickie, I scoop her from the side, holding her thigh, completely relaxed in my hand as my other hand stimulates her inner parts. From thrust one, her thighs jiggle hard and wobble in my hand, bringing me quickly to the point of no return.

June 10, 2023 6:22 pm  #4213

William's POV:

...happy tears filling her eyes, yet, refusing to roll down her beautiful cheeks. I make a pout with my lips as I complain: "Was I not good enough to earn at least a couple of tears to wipe and kiss from your beautiful face?"

I look into her eyes as I lovingly caress her cheek, waiting for her answer.

June 11, 2023 4:45 am  #4214

Enid's POV

Alicia could no longer stay and had to get back to her shelter in Bellingham

'I feel rotten for abandoning you' she said her eyes sparkling with tears

'Don't be' I replied, tears running down my cheeks. 'You have a business to run just like me'

Alicia's tears overflowed and began to stream down her face. She gave me a hug goodbye and we parted.

There was now the question of whether or not I could attend Laura's funeral which was in New Jersey which clearly wasn't going to be a day trip. Tristan would want me to go, but would I be able to

I decided to ask Leanne and Mirabelle to help

However my slightly overloaded brain received another test when Kim came to talk to me before she went home

'I appreciate Tristan might want to go to Laura's funeral but I have to remind you that you did promise you wouldn't both leave me alone again. The extra money and responsibilities is nice, but I need one of you here'

I went up to the flat to talk to Tristan. He was with Melissa and she politely gave us space

'I need to stay behind in the shop when you go to Laura's funeral' I told him gently. 'We promised Kim we wouldn't leave her alone again after our scare with the health authority. I could go with you, there isn't anything to stop me, but I'm worried when we'll get back Kim will hand in her notice. And we really need her. She doesn't need more money, she just wants us to keep our word'

Tristan didn't say anything for a couple of seconds, but then he said ...

Last edited by reptongeek (June 11, 2023 12:08 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 11, 2023 2:51 pm  #4215

Melissa's pov:

As soon as we get back from the bar my brother stops fighting his tears and anger as he collapses on my thigh sobbing uncontrollably. Enid gives me a look of complete hopelessness before excusing herself.

"I think I'm going to go into the kitchen and make Tris his favorite snack. He hasn't been eating very well. Maybe it'll do him some good." Enid says quietly as she leaves the room.

I was just as at a loss for words. I've never seen my brother this distraught. I decided at the moment it was best not to say anything. I doubted even comforting words would be appropriate right now; so I just stood there running my hands comfortingly into his hair while simultaneously shushing him .

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 11, 2023 2:52 pm)

June 11, 2023 3:02 pm  #4216

Before I even finish my sentence Jarrod is already stripping me. As soon as my shorts are off he scoops my from the side, holds my thigh with one hand and begins stimulating my core with the other. I can feel myself quickly getting turned on. After a few more sec he slips his member between my legs making my thighs jiggle in his hands with every forceful thrust. Before I know it he has already reached the point of no return.

Just as Jarrod is finishing filling me up I hear Jackson starting to wake. Although I haven't quite reached the point I quickly put my shorts back on and go to his side.

June 11, 2023 3:08 pm  #4217

Anna's pov:

I see William through my blurry vision making a pouty face. I guess he noticed my unshed tears as he complains that he thinks he was not good enough to earn my tears to wipe and kiss.

"I love you wholeheartedly and would love nothing more than to have you wipe and kiss my tears, but I can't judge when they are ready to fall (if at all). They determine that." I try to explain. Just then I get an idea. I close my eyes and try to picture the saddest thing I can to see if I can force a tear or two to fall for William.

June 11, 2023 4:04 pm  #4218

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Melissa's pov:

As soon as we get back from the bar my brother stops fighting his tears and anger as he collapses on my thigh sobbing uncontrollably. Enid gives me a look of complete hopelessness before excusing herself.

"I think I'm going to go into the kitchen and make Tris his favorite snack. He hasn't been eating very well. Maybe it'll do him some good." Enid says quietly as she leaves the room.

I was just as at a loss for words. I've never seen my brother this distraught. I decided at the moment it was best not to say anything. I doubted even comforting words would be appropriate right now; so I just stood there running my hands comfortingly into his hair while simultaneously shushing him .

Tristan’s POV:

I am extremely comforted feeling my sister’s smooth, warm, soft thigh jiggling against my face and hand as I sob. After a few minutes In that position, I raise and, with unchecked tears still rolling down my cheeks, I look into her eyes (hoping she takes care of them this time).

After a while, talking with Enid, she says: I need to stay behind in the shop when you go to Laura's funeral. We promised Kim we wouldn't leave her alone again after our scare with the health authority. I could go with you, there isn't anything to stop me, but I'm worried when we'll get back Kim will hand in her notice. And we really need her. She doesn't need more money, she just wants us to keep our word'

I think for a minute, then tell her: “I could ask Melissa if she could stay a day or two, she’s good and responsible, I’m sure she’ll handle well.”

I look at Enid, hoping she likes the idea (and hope Melissa can stay as well).

June 11, 2023 4:15 pm  #4219

As soon as I explode, emptying myself, Jackson starts to wake, not giving Camilla time to reach peak. She quickly puts her sexy shorts back on and goes to Jackson.

Guess at least we’ll spend a good day at the beach.

June 11, 2023 4:18 pm  #4220

William’s POV:

Anna answers: "I love you wholeheartedly and would love nothing more than to have you wipe and kiss my tears, but I can't judge when they are ready to fall (if at all). They determine that."

As she finishes talking, I notice she starts concentrating, I don’t know what to expect…

Board footera