You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2023 5:05 pm  #4221

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

Another idea struck me. One that would allow us both to attend the funeral and keep Kim as our manager. It would be a long day for both of us but we might just be able to do it.

'I've just thought of something else' I explained. 'How about we close the shop for a day. I can talk to Poppy and Jen about trains, we should be able to attend Laura's funeral and come back in a day'

I mentally crossed my fingers hoping Tristan would go for it

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 11, 2023 9:11 pm  #4222

Tristan’s POV:

Seems Enid doesn’t like the idea of Melissa staying in the shop, she has something else in mind: 'I've just thought of something else. How about we close the shop for a day. I can talk to Poppy and Jen about trains, we should be able to attend Laura's funeral and come back in a day'

I think about it briefly, then again, why not: “Sure, I think it would be a good idea, let’s just notify the customers and make sure everyone knows. That way we can both go.”

June 12, 2023 3:58 am  #4223

Enid's POV

'Please don't think I have anything against Melissa working in our shop' I told my husband as grateful tears ran down my cheeks. 'I'm just trying to keep you and Kim both happy and that was the only solution I could come up with'

Tristan gently wiped my tears away

June 12, 2023 4:08 am  #4224

Emily's POV

Me and my girlfriend greeted each other with a hug, tears running down our cheeks

After we had wiped each other's tears we decamped into the living room to take our boots off

'I've got the day free tomorrow' I told my partner. 'Tristan and Enid are closing the shop for the day'

'That's great' Anna said to me. She still seemed a bit down

'I wish I could have gone though' she said as another tear streamed down her face. 'To support Audrey, she'll be all alone'

I tenderly touched her hands as another tear streamed down her face.

I wiped her tears away and we discussed my latest walk with Poppy around the perimeter of Central Park and the fact her window had only just been repaired

'She's glad it finally got done' I said to her. 'She did say you were a pretty good window smasher though'

Anna perked up at this and was very pleased

'I'd like to break another' she said 'I just wish it wasn't so expensive, or messy'

We decided to move onto preparing tea

June 12, 2023 6:10 pm  #4225

Melissa's pov:

After a few min my brother's sobs finally start to quiet and he finally stands up. He locks eyes with me as his tears continue to stream down his face. I can't think of any words just right and feel myself beginning to feel his pain so instead I just bring both of my hands to his face, cup his cheeks and begin delicately thumbing way his tears as they continue to flow.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 12, 2023 6:11 pm)

June 12, 2023 6:14 pm  #4226

I check Jackson's diaper and prepare another bottle for our trip before informing Jarrod we are ready. I carry Jackson to the car as Jarrod carries his bag. He seems to be taking his time (a few steps behind us). I wonder if he's checking out my legs or just too tired from work to keep up.

June 12, 2023 6:16 pm  #4227

Anna's pov:

After a moment I open my eyes and to my excitement a single tear manages to run down the outer corner of my left eye. I guess my trick worked. I look at William hoping he'll notice.

June 12, 2023 6:53 pm  #4228

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Melissa's pov:

After a few min my brother's sobs finally start to quiet and he finally stands up. He locks eyes with me as his tears continue to stream down his face. I can't think of any words just right and feel myself beginning to feel his pain so instead I just bring both of my hands to his face, cup his cheeks and begin delicately thumbing way his tears as they continue to flow.

Tristan's POV:

As I look at Melissa in her eyes, I notice a change in her eyes, as if she's feeling what I'm feeling. As I am a bit distracted looking into her eyes, I feel her soft hands cup my cheeks and lovingly wipe my tears. I can't suppress the smile that forms as I enjoy the feeling of her thumbs wiping my tears. I feel the impulse to caress her cheeks, I gently cup her cheeks and close my eyes. My heart skips a beat when I feel...

June 12, 2023 7:17 pm  #4229

reptongeek wrote:

Enid's POV

'Please don't think I have anything against Melissa working in our shop' I told my husband as grateful tears ran down my cheeks. 'I'm just trying to keep you and Kim both happy and that was the only solution I could come up with'

Tristan gently wiped my tears away

Tristan's POV:

As I lovingly wipe my beautiful wife's tears I ask her: "What dress will you wear for the funeral honey?" I would love if she wore the cute mid thigh black skirt and a nice blouse that enhanced her figure. I would also love if we wiped and kissed each other's tears, that would be my dream come true.

June 12, 2023 8:25 pm  #4230

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

I check Jackson's diaper and prepare another bottle for our trip before informing Jarrod we are ready. I carry Jackson to the car as Jarrod carries his bag. He seems to be taking his time (a few steps behind us). I wonder if he's checking out my legs or just too tired from work to keep up.

As I change into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, Camilla gets ready and brings Jackson. As we walk to the car I take my time and walk a few steps behind Camilla (who is carrying Jackson) reveling in her sexy thighs and calves as they jiggle with each step.

I open the car door for Jackson, then for her (Jackson is in the backseat in his baby seat). I go to the driver's seat and start the engine, as soon as take the car out of the parking I glance at Camilla and move my hand from the gear shift to the middle of her thigh dropping it with the force of gravity (and a little more). Does her muscles react, do they resist the impact firmly, do they jiggle briefly or do they jiggle hard, even wobble with the impact against my hand?

Board footera