You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2023 4:42 am  #4241

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

On the day of Laura's funeral we woke up at about 3am or so to get ready

I dressed in a modest black dress that skimmed the tops of my knees and black tights and jacket - I didn't think Laura's parents would like it if I wore something too short

Melissa looked nice too in a trouser suit

The sun had just come up when we took our taxi to Penn station for our train into New Jersey. From there we would be getting another taxi to the funeral which was at 11:30

It was a quiet trip. Poppy was at the train station too, her eyes full of tears but she held them back. She got on the train with us and as it pulled out Tristan mentioned that Robyn wasn't with us. He seemed rather displeased with this

We arrived at the venue for the funeral and we took our seats. It was a modest crowd, just family and close friends. Audrey was there too, she sat across the aisle. Poppy opted to sit next to me and as inappropriate as it sounded I was a little excited as she was bound to cry a bit

Robyn still hadn't arrived when the ceremony started and it was clear she hadn't come. Tristan started muttering under his breath, but Melissa squeezed his arm and he stopped.

The funeral began and during the speeches I did out of the corner of my eye see Poppy with a tear streaming down her face. She kept it on her cheek for a few seconds but then wiped it off along with a tear the opposite side

I myself shed a tear too when Laura's mother spoke. Tristan quietly sobbed and me and Melissa looked after him. After the ceremony we then moved outside for the burial.

Tristan started muttering again when he saw Robyn wasn't present, but Melissa managed to mollify him temporarily. He sobbed again when Laura's grave was placed in the ground and I saw Poppy had tears streaming down her face too.

Audrey's eyes were full of tears too, but they didn't fall.

We then moved onto the wake at Laura's parents house. It was at this point Poppy said she needed to get back as she had assignments for college to finish. She gave me a hug her eyes full of tears again and left us to it.

We really needed to get back too, as we had our shop to open the following day and I didn't want to be too tired. But Tristan seemed determined to stay to the end, the result of which meant it was nearly 11pm when we finally arrived back.

I set the alarm for 5am and went to bed

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 13, 2023 3:56 pm  #4242

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Melissa's pov:

A bit nervous my emotions were taking away from my brother's grief I finally heard him speak. Instead he thanked me for shedding tears. He remarked that I had no idea just how much it meant to him. He then  asked me not to hold back. He explained that just because I was comforting him didn't mean I couldn't also cry. He even added how much it would soothe him to take care of my tears.

"I appreciate your care Tris, really..." I said trailing off as I noticed Enid walking back into the room carrying the snack she left to prepare. She had seen me cry before...even so much as taken care of my tears so I didn't even bother to wipe them.

Tristan’s POV:

Melissa replies: “I appreciate your care Tris, really…” she trails off as we hear footsteps. It’s Enid with a snack she just prepared. My heart starts beating faster as she catches us wiping each other’s tears. I look at Melissa, she has new tears streaming down her cheeks. I smile briefly as I wipe her tears and streaks from her cheeks as Enid watches us.

June 13, 2023 4:07 pm  #4243

As soon as my muscles stop jiggling, Camilla runs her hand up and down along my thigh, teasing me says: "Good thing we're headed to the beach. I think some cold water will do you a bit of good." I know she is saying it because of the tent. I tease her back (with the flavor of the ice cream): “How about a Magnum (ice cream in a lollipop presentation) for you? I have a taste for Rocky Road ice cream.” I look at her into her eyes, then briefly look down to indulge in her sexy thighs as I give a loving pat and soft squeeze to the curvature between her front and inner thigh.

June 13, 2023 4:10 pm  #4244

William’s POV:

I keep the feeling of Anna’s extremely sexy thigh muscles jiggling in my hands as she gets up and takes care of Annabelle. I get dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, then go to the living room, where Anna and our beautiful baby girl wait for me with the playmat set up.

I look at Anna and ask her: How are you feeling, what would you like to do?” As I look into her beautiful eyes.

June 13, 2023 5:06 pm  #4245

Tristan’s POV:

The day of Laura’s funeral arrives. Enid, Melissa and I wake up around 3:00 A.M. she decides to wear a black dress that ended just above her knees, plus she puts in tights (I really wanted to feel her silky, smooth skin in my hands) and a jacket, as it might be a bit chilly. Melissa chooses a trouser suit, so I dress accordingly.

As we arrive to the funeral, I feel a bit bothered because Robyn is not present, I mean, she was her girlfriend, Laura chose Robyn over me, so, she must have loved her dearly.

I try to keep my emotions in check, but when Laura’s mom speaks, even Enid cries, I lean and kiss a tear from her cheek (I notice Melissa and Poppy seeing us as I do) then lovingly wipe her thick tear streak with the back of my fingers. I also break down quietly sobbing, not caring who sees, especially as Enid and Melissa comfort me wiping and kissing my tears while I caress my beautiful wife’s thigh, at least through her tights and Melissa’s soft muscles through the fabric of her trousers..

After I compose myself (maybe 2-3 minutes, hopefully not more), a little while later the ceremony ends and we go to the burial site. As we see the grave placed in the ground to be buried, I break down sobbing again, I briefly glanced at Poppy, she also had multiple tears streaming down her cheeks in several streaks. Once more, Melissa and Enid comfort me in the best way I could expect.

After the burial, we go to Laura’s parents house, Poppy says goodbye, as she has to leave. Enid wants to leave as well but I ask her for a little while longer. I go and talk briefly with Laura’s mother, as we remember the good old days when we were dating, she breaks down in tears. I can’t help but wipe the tears from her cheeks, I would have never thought wiping Laura’s mother’s tears.

After talking with Laura’s mom, I excuse myself and tell her we have to leave, as we’re working tomorrow.

We arrive home around 11:00 P.M. Enid sets the alarm to ring at 5:00 A.M. As we get in bed, I finally get the chance to feel my beautiful wife’s silky, toned thighs. I give her quads a gentle squeeze and a light jiggle before she drifts off to sleep. I’ll save my tent for later.

June 13, 2023 7:36 pm  #4246

Melissa's pov:

I notice Enid is watching us from the corner of my eye as my brother and I continue to wipe each others tears.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. I don't want to interrupt." Enid says softly as she sets the snack down on the coffee table and walks back into the kitchen.

------

The day of the funeral arrives. My brother asked if I could stay a few extra days to attend with them. He and Enid closed the shop for the day so they could both attend.

We wake extra early so we could get ready and still make it to the funeral on time. I quickly dressed in a pants suit as my brother and Enid got ready. We promptly left to catch our train into New Jersey. We arrived and hopped a taxi barely making it to the 11:30 funeral.  We stayed and even attended the wake at Lauren's mother's house after.  Although Enid suggested we leave early as they had work the next day my brother insisted we stay until the end. We ended up arriving back to their house around 11pm and they promptly went to bed.

June 13, 2023 7:43 pm  #4247

Jarrod teases me back suggesting I get a magnum ice cream as he says he's interested in rocky road as he takes his eyes off the road for just a sec to indulge himself in the view of my thighs. He then gives the curvature between my front and inner thigh a pat and squeeze before turning his gaze back to the road.

The rest of the ride goes by fairly quietly and uneventfully as I sit quiet and listen to Jackson babbling happily from the back seat.

"I can't wait for Jackson to have his first taste of ice cream." I beam happily as Jarrod finally parks at the ice cream shop.

June 13, 2023 7:45 pm  #4248

Anna's pov:

As soon as William enters the room he asks me how I'm feeling and what I'd like to do for the rest of the day.

"Well, it is such a beautiful day out I was thinking maybe we take Annabelle out in her stroller for a walk, either to the park or the beach." I suggest happily waiting for William's response.

June 13, 2023 7:54 pm  #4249

As I get out of the highway and into the small streets to get to the ice cream shop near the beach, I (on purpose) drive over the lane divisions, making the car vibrate and bump a little, as I revel feeling Camilla’s thigh jiggling in my hand.

"I can't wait for Jackson to have his first taste of ice cream." Camilla beams happily as I finally park at the ice cream shop.

I turn and smile at her as I give her sensual quads one last pat before getting out of the car. We get our ice creams then head to the beach.

June 14, 2023 2:12 am  #4250

Jarrod smiles at me as he finishes parking, gives my quads a firm pat before getting out of the car. I put Jackson in his stroller and we head to the ice cream shop. Jarrod orders rocky road I order chocolate peanut butter.

We then walk a few blocks over and sit down on a wooden bench just outside of the beach sand. We take turns feeding Jackson to see which ice cream he prefers. As I look over at Jarrod as he is feeding Jackson I don't think I've ever seen a bigger smile on his face. This is a moment I want to capture forever. I discretely take my phone out of my pocket and snap a picture of Jarrod and Jackson before discretely putting my phone back in my pocket (planning to surprise him after we get back home).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 14, 2023 2:13 am)

Board footera