You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2021 6:07 am  #431

Re: Movie night

'No!' I barked as tears ran down my cheeks. 'You keep your creepy hands off me! Only Sadie wipes my tears, not you!'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 25, 2021 6:09 am  #432

I heard Jennifer get upset as I came downstairs with Jarrod's plaster. After placing it over his substantial cut, I suggested to Jarrod he should do as Jennifer asked

July 25, 2021 8:29 am  #433

I collapsed back into my chair as sobs racked my body. After a while they slowed down and I wiped my face with my hands.

'Jen, you should tell them babe'

I nodded and started to explain.

'In high school, I was bullied by this guy who took great delight in making me cry so he could wipe my tears away' I looked up a fresh round of tears running down my cheeks. 'Since then I haven't let anyone wipe away my tears, except Sadie'

July 25, 2021 2:10 pm  #434

I felt the impulse to leave when Jennifer called me a creep, but then, I saw Sadie come and asked Jennifer to tell me. Jennifer told me about her bad experience in high school with the bully, as a fresh wave of tears ran down her cheeks.

I turned to look at Sadie: "Let her know, how many times have I comforted you since you started your teen, how every time you had a boy problem or a personal issue you came to Cam and me, how soothed and comforted you felt when we hugged you and I wiped your tears. You know I mean no harm, I have always stood up for you, Cam has always been a good friend, and now that we are together we are family".

I turn to look at Camilla...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 25, 2021 3:32 pm)

July 25, 2021 4:23 pm  #435

"Jarrod's right." I begin quickly. "Since we're together he treats my sister like his own. If you are with her I know he'll treat you the same. I understand you may not want your tears wiped, but trust me we only want you to feel better. We never want your tears for malicious reasons." I finish looking at Jarrod for approval then back to Jen trying to gauge her reaction as well.

July 25, 2021 7:15 pm  #436

I go and stand next to Camilla, nod at her, hold her by her shoulder and look at Jennifer, waiting for her reaction...

July 26, 2021 7:33 am  #437

'I'm sorry' I cried getting up from my seat. 'I just can't!' I quickly got up and ran from the house. I heard Sadie come after me and I collapsed on to the lawn tears streaming down my face.

Sadie came up to me and gave me a big hug

July 26, 2021 4:02 pm  #438

I look at Camilla, seems she didn't expect this reaction, I have a plan to help these hurt girls. "Cam, please go comfort Jennifer, I'll talk to Sadie, they need help more than approval, I'll figure the best way to help them".

I take her hand and go out, surprisingly seeing them laying on the lawn, both crying.

I wait for Camilla to go to Jennifer so I can talk to Sadie.

July 26, 2021 7:51 pm  #439

'I'm sorry, I have to go' Jennifer sobbed and she got in her car. 'Apologise to your sister for me' I watched her drive away. I want to help her really I do, but there isn't anything I can do if she doesn't want to talk to me

I see Camilla coming outside

July 26, 2021 9:08 pm  #440

I came.outside looking for Jen. "What happened?" I asked looking stunned as no heard a car speeding away not far from us.

Board footera