You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2021 9:50 pm  #441

Re: Movie night

I ran next to Sadie, knelt next to her and held her trembling body as she sobbed. I caressed her hair and wiped her streams of tears as she leaned her cheek against my hand, feeling relieved and soothed.

I turn to look at Camilla, telling her with my eyes...

July 27, 2021 4:02 am  #442

That I would take care of her sister just as I had her.

As I saw Jarrod run to Sadie's side and hold her trembling body I didn't know what to feel. I kind of felt a mix of Jealousy and comfort. I really didn't want Jarrod to comfort anyone but me in the way he did as I felt it was a really intimate gesture but I was comforted that my sister was getting the comfort she needed  and I knew Jarrod was genuine in his intentions, nothing malicious.

When he finally turned his gaze away from my sister to look at me I knew just from the look in his eyes that he would take care if my sister just as he had me since we were together he felt she was his family too.

July 27, 2021 7:14 am  #443

'She left' I sobbed on the side of the pavement. I looked up at my sister as a tear streamed down my face. 'I don't know what to do'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 27, 2021 7:20 am  #444

After driving for a few miles, I reached a retail park on the ring road and parked next to Burger King allowing my sobs to disappate. I looked in the mirror and cleaned myself up and heard a click clack of heels approaching my car

'Jen, are you okay?'

Oh great! My rival for Sadie's affections.

'Go away Jessica! You can't help me!'

July 27, 2021 7:22 am  #445

'You need to talk to someone' I told her. 'Why not me' Jennifer looked at me for a moment tears running down her cheeks. Then she unlocked her car door and allowed me to get in

July 27, 2021 11:37 am  #446

It took a while for Jennifer to speak but she did.

'In high school, I had to share my form with a guy called Brian. He liked to take girls hair out of their ponytails and squash their knee socks down to their ankles, juvenile stuff like that. Our form tutor was ineffectual and our headmaster just parroted the school rules and didn't do anything. Then he discovered I might be gay'

More tears ran down her cheeks then. My eyes started to fill with tears too.

'He started to say homophobic things to me to see if it made me cry. Because in his mind if I cried I was gay. Then he started to wipe away my tears. And I hated it. This guy who would make me cry for kicks just so he could get sexually aroused'

Tears were streaming down my face

'I'm so so sorry Jen'

Me and Jennifer wiped away our own tears and when the emotion had subsided she asked me

'So did Sadie actually break up with you or did she just say that to get into her sister's good graces'

'No, she actually did break up with me' I said tears filling my eyes again

July 27, 2021 11:40 am  #447

I saw Jessica's eyes fill with tears when I asked her if she had broken up with Sadie.

I didn't want to look at the tear running down her cheek but something made me look. Jessica looked at me. She could have wiped it away but she didn't. I reached up and touched her wet cheek transferring the tear from her face to my thumb

My heart was starting to beat

July 27, 2021 11:42 am  #448

'We should stop now.' I told Jennifer. 'Before we cross a line, we can never step back from'

Jennifer agreed and I got out of her car and walked back to mine

July 28, 2021 2:59 pm  #449

I help Sadie get up and walk her next to her sister, when we reached Camilla I told Sadie: "I know you didn't ask, but I think you are not ready for a serious relationship, Jennifer needs professional help and a little psychological aid wouldn't hurt you either, I'm not saying you're crazy or anything but you need to get to know yourself so you handle situations in life in a more assertive way. You can't run from everything, life catches up eventually, and the later the hardest."

I turn to look at Camilla...

July 29, 2021 4:43 am  #450

Who had a deer in the headlights look on her face.

I couldn't believe what Jarrod was saying. I didn't have any words. That was my sister he was talking about. How did an innocent dinner turn into this? I just wanted to meet my sister's girlfriend on better terms than at the Inn when I found out what my mom had done. She disowned my sister for dating a woman, but now finding out she was seeing two women and choosing tonight to tell her long term girlfriend she wanted to break up with her for the other girl whom she'd been seeing all of 6 mos I guess Jarrod was right and my sister wasn't ready for a serious relationship with either a man or woman.

I wanted to run away and forget this evening ever happened but I was frozen after hearing Jarrod's harsh words. What happened to my amazingly sweet boyfriend? Or was I just over reacting?

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 29, 2021 4:44 am)

Board footera