You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2021 4:52 am  #451

Re: Movie night

It hurt me as much as it might hurt Sadie, or Camilla, for the matter, but if I allowed Sadie to continue in the downward spiral she would hit bottom soon, and it hurts, both the fall and the struggle to get back on track with most everything against you (a friend or a relative might forgive, but society doesn't).

I turn to see Camilla's face, I softened my gaze and my gesture, I caress her cheek and let her know her sister will be fine if she accepts help.

July 29, 2021 3:56 pm  #452

I push Jarrod's hand away. For the first time in my life I didn't want to be comforted by Jarrod.

"I know she does, but you didn't have to be so harsh about it." I snap angrily "You know how sensitive she is." I finish as I can feel angry tears filling my eyes despite my attempts to hold them back. I don't want Jarrod to think I'm using my tears to manipulate him into feeling bad for my.sister.

July 29, 2021 4:12 pm  #453

I'm surprised she refused my gesture. When Camilla tells me I was too harsh I notice tears filling her eyes, they are already turning intense blue. For some reason she is holding back, I softly tell her: "If you feel like crying it's ok, you don't need to hold back, remember, your status in my opinion will never change".

I softly take her hand and kiss her knuckles.

July 29, 2021 4:16 pm  #454

"Just take me home please." I say harsher than I meant to as my tears finally lost their battle with gravity and began flowing down my cheeks. Not one or two tears but a waterfall of thick, hot tears. They were running from my eyes, over my cheeks and down to my chin where they were dripping off and making a small puddle on the ground.

July 29, 2021 4:36 pm  #455

I see big teardrops falling like rain, crossing her cheeks, leaving thick streaks on their way, finally landing on the ground, leaving a small puddle as evidence of her emotions.

I stand up, grasp her hand, firlm yet tender, walk to the car, open the door for her and go to the driver's seat.

I turn my face to see her, several tears still falling with no intention to end as multiple tear streaks adorn her cheeks. I place a hand on her thigh, feeling her smooth skin warmer than usual and her muscles start to tremble. "Princess, you know I love you with all my heart, but think a little bit about it, your mother is a wise woman, she has flaws like all of us, but she would never do anything to hurt Sadie, I'm sure she tried to talk with her and Sadie is too immature and wants to get things done her way, not listening. Remember at the inn how she behaved, that girl is definitely no good for Sadie."

I softly squeeze her thigh and bring my hand up to, hopefully, wipe her tears.

July 29, 2021 4:49 pm  #456

As soon on as we were slone in his car I blurted out "As much as I love my mother I doubt her intentions were pure this time. Its not that she was mad at my sister for dating two women at the same time it was that she didn't agree with my sister being involved with a woman in the first place. Yes I understand it's wrong to be dating two people at the same time, but I figure if she's happy with a woman instead of a man I'm not going to be one to judge. As long as she's treated right."

I then felt Jarrod squeeze my thigh. I didn't push him away this time. I guess I really did need his touch but was just too angry/hurt before to realize it. He then raised hus hand as if to wipe my tears. Again I didn't stop him.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 29, 2021 4:50 pm)

July 29, 2021 5:08 pm  #457

I softly brush the tears from her left cheek, drying her streaks as well. "I know your mother is a bit closed to the heterosexual relations, but still, look at Sadie's behaviour, she is dating a crazy girl, don't tell me Jeniffer is in her five senses, she has a trauma that needs to be treated first, I can tell she doesn't know if she likes girls or she is just angry with guys, I wouldn't want Sadie to be hurt when she is more compromised with her, better now than later".

I give a soft pat on Camilla's inner thigh leaving my hand there, waiting for her answer.

July 30, 2021 2:16 am  #458

"I never said Jen was right for my sister. I also never said whether she was in her right mind or not as I don't really know her very well. All I said was if my sister was happy dating a girl rather than a guy that's her business not our mother's. Obviously someone other than Jen." I answered barely feeling Jarrod brushing the tears off my left cheek and the streak it left behind due to my anger/ frustration.

July 30, 2021 5:59 am  #459

I temporarily give up wiping my beloved Camilla's tears, start the engine, place my hand on her thigh and drive home, not without stealing a kiss once in a while. We finally reach Cam's place, we walk in and I look at Camilla, gazing at her eyes, I was surprised she had tears still falling down in several streams like a river with several deltas. I lean and kiss a few tears from each cheek, caressing her hair and trying to soothe her: "Love of my life, I am not being bluntly harsh on the girl, I just want her to see what's in front of her, I have hinted in different ways, believe me, this was the next resource, I love you, therefore I love your family". I wipe a few more tears and tear streaks from her cheeks.

July 30, 2021 11:50 pm  #460

Finally giving up on wiping my tears any longer Jarrod drives us back to my house. He however does steal a few kisses on the way home.

I'm still pretty upset and trying to process why he's trying to justify how he talked to my sister. I know there are things she needed to hear, and I know he was only saying things that he thought would help her I'm just not used to someone bring so blunt with me or my sister.

"I know how much you care about amy sister and I do appreciate it and I know Jen wasn't right for her and I do want her to see that before she ges hurt. I'm not disagreeing with anything you said it was just how it came out. She's still young and trying to figure this whole relationship thing out. I didn't want her to feel any more hurt (from us) than Jen was already making her feel. I was trying to spare her feelings as much as possible while laying the truth out there for her." I said as soon as we parked in front of my house.

Seeing as I still couldn't stop my tears from flowing like a river from my eyes, down my cheeks and onto my my chin I felt Jarrod lean in and kiss a few tears away from each of my cheeks. I loved the feel of his warm lips against my flushed, wet cheeks. I finally was starting to feel a sense of calm.

Board footera