You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2021 1:38 am  #461

Re: Movie night

After wiping and kissing a few tears from her beautiful cheeks, I ask: "Do you feel ready to face Sadie, or would you rather stay in my house?" I softly place a hand on her thigh, hoping to let her know I support her all the way.

I see tears still rolling down her cheeks, I couldn't resist comforting her, brushing my fingers across her cheeks, clearing her face from the current wave of tears, which are slowly being replaced by new streaks all over her face, she is silent, not answering my question. I feel tears of frustration stinging the back of my eyes, pushing their way with hot spears that open way to the surface, unlike Cam, I fully trust her with my feelings and do not fight the tears. With a soft voice I ask: "Cam, please answer, your place or mine?"

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 31, 2021 3:22 am)

July 31, 2021 1:04 pm  #462

After we arrive back at my house Jarrod asks me if I want to go back and face my sister. It seemed rather hard for me to get the words out right away so I just sat there in silence trying to collect my thoughts and my voice.

Jarrod asked me again if I wanted to go back and talk to my sister. It seemed like this situation was getting him just as upset as me. I struggled to finally find my voice.

"Its late. I've got work in the morning. I'd rather just go in." I begin slowly pointing to my house from his car window. "Besides I think Sadie needs to be alone right now to evaluate tonight properly." I finished as I felt Jarrod brushing the last of my tears away.

I finally look into Jarrod's eyes and see what I think may be new tears filling up his eyes. I really don't want to draw much attention to them as I want him to feel free to let them out, unjudged.

"Care to come in? I know its late, but I'd love to have you company for just a bit." I say hoping he'll say yes. I can't let him go home on bad terms. Besides he can go home and change his clothes in the morning as he doesn't have to be in work as early as I  do.

July 31, 2021 1:31 pm  #463

I was surprised, I never expected Cam to invite me in as she was quite upset. I instinctively say yes. We get out of the car and get in, We sit in the sofa, I place a hand on her thigh, I try to lighten things and start a light conversation. After a little while Camilla invites me to the bedroom as she has to go to work tomorrow.

Once in the bedroom, Camilla tried to get serious, I didn't know how to react, I ask her: "You know I love you with all my heart and I feel extremely uncomfortable you bing mad at me, I thought apologizing but I think I did what I had to do, so I don't think it would be a sincere apology, I don't know what to do, or say, I actually feel quite frustrated".

July 31, 2021 3:49 pm  #464

Jarrod and I talked on the sofa for a few min, but I soon I invited him into my bedroom as I was getting tired and had to be up early for work in the morning.

As soon as we both sat down on the bed and got comfortable I could see more angry tears welling in Jarrod's eyes. He then tells me he doesn't want me to be mad at him anymore because it makes him uncomfortable. He's not used to me being like this. But he feels he's done all he can do, apart from apologizing, which he feels is unnecessary.

Thinking for a moment I respond "I love you with all my heart too and I'm sorry I'm making you uncomfortable, but what it was your brother in this situation instead of my sister? How would you feel? You'd have every right to be upset in my opinion. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop loving you though." I finish as I see a single tear hanging on Jarrod's eyelash trying to hold on.

My heart absolutely drops. I hate seeing Jarrod so frustrated.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 1, 2021 3:35 am)

August 1, 2021 3:24 pm  #465

We go up to her bed and she asks how I would feel if it was the other way around, my brother messing up and Camilla being blunt. "I would honestly appreciate it as it is what he needs, if it's not the first advice." I feel a tear finally escaping my eye and hanging to an eyelash. I see Camilla is looking at me, as I feel the wetness of a lukewarm tear swiftly sliding down my cheek.

I close my eyes, and I guess that was all, no more tears fell, I felt I was in peace with myself and Camilla loved me, that was all I cared for that night.

I notice Camilla was getting sad for seeing me like this.

August 1, 2021 4:09 pm  #466

I decided to let it go and just let our differences of opinion be just that our differences. There was no need to keep discussing it. I knew we weren't going to see eye to eye and I guess that was ok. There was no need to ruin our relationship over it or make Jarrod feel any worse about speaking up.

With that I saw Jarrod finally close his eyes and let the tear that was hanging on his eyelash finally slide over his cheek. My heart absolutely dropped. I began to feel the sting of hot tears behind both of my eyes. I took a deep breath trying to keep them at bay. I then reached out my hand and slowly and tenderly used the pad of my thumb to delicately wipe the warm tear off of his cheek. Then I followed the tear streak back up to his eye also with the pad of my thumb.

Once I removed my thumb I continued to look at Jarrod's face. I could barely make out the image of his closed eyes anymore as my vision was starting to get blurry. The tears that were burning behind my eyes were finally starting to push their way to the front.

I took a deep breath. I wanted to apologize for how I treated Jarrod. Not for what I said but for how I said it. I know sometimes I come off a little harsh. But I was afraid to say anything as I didn't really want to break down again. Not that I didn't like Jarrod comforting me (that was the ultimate bonus in our relationship) but  I was just to physically and emotionally drained tonight.

August 2, 2021 2:21 pm  #467

I felt Camilla's soft skin as her thumb slowly wiped my tear, sliding its way up, drying the tear streak on my cheek. I honestly didn't expect it, I was surprised, I felt loved, supported and understood. I turned facing Camilla, caressed from the upper part of her cheek to her chin, feeling her shiver. I leaned (still with my eyes closed) and reached her mouth, giving her a passionate kiss.

I open my eyes and reach out for her thigh, pulling it towards me, feeling her soft and tired muscles giving in to my soft grip. I feel her posterior thigh muscles tremble when they touch my abs,

I turn my eyes and see her eyes...

August 2, 2021 2:41 pm  #468

Sadie had a word with me. I did mention I met Jessica after my flight from our mutual dinner that night.

'You have to explain to my sister everything' Sadie told me as tears ran down her cheeks. 'Don't miss anything out' It didn't seem appropriate to wipe her tears away just this moment so I didn't

Sadie gave me Camilla's number so I called it. It was answer phone but I left a message.

'I need to explain why I left, and what happened to me when  I was younger. Meet me at Ernie's Juice bar tomorrow at 2pm. But please come alone

I hung up as one tear then another streamed down my face. I didn't wipe them away immediately  but left them on my cheeks for a few seconds. Then I played with my boot zips slowly pushing them down and pulling them up again listening to the raspy sound they made

I then went back to join Sadie

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 2, 2021 3:31 pm  #469

Were filled with tears.

I felt Jarrod caress my cheek to my chin with the back of his hand. His touch felt so magical I couldn't help but shiver. He then leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss to which I responded in kind. His soft warm lips felt so sensual against mine. I almost hated when the kiss ended.

Just then I heard my phone ring but I ignored it and let it go to voicemail. It was too late and I was too tired.

I then felt Jarrod delicately grab my thigh and scoot me closer toward him until I was so close that they brushed against his strong, muscular abs.

That didn't stop my eyes from continuing to fill with tears. I think all of Jarrod's tenderness was finally finishing off what was left iof my walls and this time I wasn't mad anymore so I didn't try to hold back. I could feel my tears forcing their way out through my blurry vision so I slowly closed my eyes forcing two hot, thick tears out if the middle of each eye. They quickly began running down my face, over my cheeks and were threatening to drip off my chin and make the beginning of another puddle.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 2, 2021 3:33 pm)

August 3, 2021 2:10 pm  #470

Seeing her eyes full of tears. Camilla closed her eyes, sending two big, round tears from each eye, I couldn't react, I was a bit shocked, she had been so harsh a few minutes ago and now she peacefully broke in tears. I slowly approach my hand to her chin, when I felt a tear land on the back of my hand. I shivered, I had never felt this before, I adjust myself and bring my other hand to her cheek, feeling another lukewarm tear land on my hand before I reached her chin.

I couldn't let my beautiful girlfriend's tears waste, I approached and kissed a couple of tears from one cheek as I softly wiped the tears from her other cheek, from the chin all the way to under her eye, placing a kiss at the bottom of each eye.

I guided her to lie on my chest, feeling her hair beneath my face and her warm tears land on my chest. I hugged her with one arm, trying to transfer all my love to her as I caressed her hair with my other hand. I was thinking on making her forget all this unpleasant experience and I didn't know if it was appropriate, so I went slow, started caressing her back, her arms, her firm abs, staying there waiting for her reaction...

Board footera