You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2021 2:07 pm  #41

Re: Movie night

"What a gentleman." I begin thinking to myself as he takes my hand and walks me inside. "How did I get so lucky to be with him?"

I'm so used to being in his house (as we've been friends practically forever) that I lead myself to his couch and sit down still holding his hand. I wonder what he has in mind for the rest if the evening? I wonder.

June 16, 2021 2:14 pm  #42

I smile as I see how comfortable she is with me, she made her way to the couch, I take a sit next to her, as soon as I sat, she leaned against me, staring at my eyes, I couldn't see her the same as before, I pictured her sparkling eyes, deep blue when filled with tears.
"You know, I really appreciate you inviting me to the movies, I was having a hard time dealing with life issues, I was kind of restless, uncomfortable, I don't even know how I was feeling, just not at peace, before you called me". I place a hand on her upper thigh, thinking if she really thought sharing feelings was brave or she just said it out of courtesy...

June 16, 2021 2:22 pm  #43

Hearing him confess some of his inner term oil with me made me realize just how much he was putting his trust in me. He never talked like this to anyone.

As I continued to stare at his eyes I could see a small sparkle in them. Was he really getting emotional or was I just imagining it? I thought to myself before speaking "I'm glad I invited you. I hope it made you feel a little better." I said taking my left hand and caressing your right arm hoping it would lower your walls without turning you away.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 16, 2021 2:22 pm)

June 16, 2021 2:25 pm  #44

I consciously decided to share this with Camilla, especially since she had already showed her soft side to me, plus, she corresponded the kiss I gave her. I felt tears start to fill my eyes, and since I wasn't putting any resistance no lump in throat or blushing happened, I, peacefully allowed tears to show...

June 16, 2021 2:31 pm  #45

Still staring into Jarrod's eyes I could finally see his eyes were now completely filled with tears. I wasn't sure if he was going to let them spill out or not, but I was hoping he would as I wanted to return the favor to him by wiping his tears away.

With that I stopped caressing his arm and brought my left hand up to his right cheek just below his eye and wiped his still dry cheek with the pad if my thumb.

June 16, 2021 2:34 pm  #46

I feel my eyes full to the brim, can't say I wasn't embarrassed, at least a little, as nobody had seen me cry since as long as I remember. Feeling her soft, warm, silky hand caressing my cheek seems to have given my tears the courage to push harder to escape, I really loved feeling her thumb brush my cheek and I imagined how that would feel if there was a tear there, guess we'll soon find out...

June 16, 2021 2:39 pm  #47

I could still feel Jarrod struggling to hold his tears back. I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it was because it had been so long since he had cried or maybe it was because he didn't know how I'd react (despite me telling him it wouldn't change how I felt about him). All I could do at this point was wait.

After a few seconds I couldn't take it any longer. I slowly.leaned in and kissed him on his cheek right below where my thumb was. I then backed up just a bit to see his reaction.

June 16, 2021 2:44 pm  #48

I can feel my tears slowly forming in my eyelashes, when I felt the most loving, heartwarming kiss on my cheek, just under her thumb. Since my eyes were brimmed with tears, a small, thin tear escaped down the middle of my eye, landing on Camilla's thumb, followed by another one next to it, between the middle and the inner corner of the same eye, and, as in a canon, a tear from the outer middle of my other eye started making a thin streak on my cheek.

I saw Camilla's beautiful blue eyes followed the tears and she...

June 16, 2021 2:52 pm  #49

Immediately lifted her thumb off my cheek only to place it back this time on top of the tear.

I thumbed away the tear from his right eye then followed the streak with my thumb clearing it away as well. I really didn't want to ruin the mood for fear he'd calm up but I whispered "I'm here for you." Being careful to choose my words carefully.

June 16, 2021 3:01 pm  #50

I felt the impulse to wipe my tears, but feeling Cam's thumb absorbing my tear and drying the streak as well made me resolve turning to face her and place both my hands in her thighs in order to allow tears to fall unchecked. I had never experienced this, I really loved having Camilla wipe my tears, I hope she likes me wiping hers as well. Her words made me feel more comfortable with her, a new wave of tears hit my face, this time I felt the tears warmer and larger, I felt thicker tears making new streaks on the outer corners the middle and inner corners of my cheeks. I softly squeezed Camilla's thighs, feeling my fingers sink in her muscles as she...

Board footera