You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2024 10:19 pm  #5611

Re: Movie night

I slowly begin to undress Camilla, making sure to caress and consciously feel every inch of her sexy body. I want to make sure she forgets she’s mad. I start kissing her neck the way I know she loves, caressing her abs, which I also know she loves. I ask her: “Would you like to feel your sexy thighs wobble and jiggle in my hands or would you like me to continue caressing your abs?”

March 8, 2024 10:25 pm  #5612

As soon as Jackson is napping Jarrod spares no time undressing me before caressing every in of my body. From kissing my neck sensually to caressing my abs slowly.

Jarrod stops briefly to ask me if I'd prefer him make my thighs jiggle in his hands or him to continue caressing my abs.

"I'd love to feel my thighs jiggle in your hands, but could you continue to caress my abs a bit more first. You know how much that drives me wild." I say quickly as I anticipate his hands back on me.

March 8, 2024 10:30 pm  #5613

William’s POV:

Anna decides to have an early night for Annabelle, after she puts her to bed, I look into her eyes: “Tonight I am more than willing to please you, you guide and I’ll follow, your happiness is my happiness.”

March 8, 2024 10:37 pm  #5614

Hearing Camilla’s answer, I get a bit creative, I continue caressing her abs with my hands intermittently kissing her soft abs, muscle by muscle. After a couple of minutes I adjust myself and as my hands caress her sexy tummy I start caressing the side of her abs with my tent as it starts to become ready to become one with her.

March 9, 2024 5:04 am  #5615

Rachel's POV

Kate was making her final preparations for Denmark so I chose to take myself off to Oxford to see how many buses I could take in a day.

I was just waiting for my next bus when Robyn and her friends past by

'Rachel, it's so good to see you' Marie greeted, tears running down her cheeks. She gave me a hug.

'You too' I responded as tears streamed down my face. 'Do you still have your stopwatch'

'Of course' she replied wiping her tears. I would have liked to chat with the girls a bit longer but they were rushing to get to a college tour and were a bit late so after a few exchanges with Robyn and Susan I let them go

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 9, 2024 5:38 am  #5616

Enid's POV

We managed to convince our husbands that it would be a bad idea to play Chicken Fight again and they agreed albeit grudgingly in some cases

Jarrod was still smarting at breakfast when his 72 hour punishment was up but Camilla reminded him a little sharply to let it go.

Tristan was still in a happy mood though.  We had made love the previous night and it had been perfect. Not only did Isolde get a bun squeeze, he also stroked Evadne's braid. Unfortunately his stroke was a bit too close and he accidentally took her hair tie out as well causing it to unravel.

Evadne shot him a grin and retied her hair in a low ponytail. After breakfast I noticed The Goonies was on in the cinema and I invited my husband to join me.

'But I would like to watch the film' I reminded him. 'I've never seen it before'

March 9, 2024 3:03 pm  #5617

Anna's pov:

As soon as Annabelle is asleep William tells me he's making the rest of the night all about me, anything, anywhere."

As turned on as I am I decide not yo go straight into it; telling William I have a surprise for him. I guide him to sit down on the bed as I start a very slow, very sensual strip tease

March 9, 2024 3:09 pm  #5618

Before I even finish talking I feel Jarrod  start slowly and deeply kissing my abs, making sure to take care of every muscle. I let out a gasp as I am soon caught off guard (in a good way) by him caressing the sides of my abs...with his tent.

"I see my abs turn you on just as much as they do me." I begin softly and teasingly (in nearly a whisper) nearly forgetting I'm still a bit mad. "How would you like to indulge in my thighs on your way between my legs? I know how much you desire them; and this is a safe way to do so." I finish just as softly.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 9, 2024 3:09 pm)

March 13, 2024 8:41 am  #5619

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma had been intending to fly to London to see our family, but a strike by ground crew at Boston Airport delayed us considerably.

The stand off was in its fourth day and whilst it wasn’t an issue for me and my partner, nerves were getting a bit frayed amongst the passengers

'I can understand though.' I explained as tears ran down my cheeks. 'I was looking forward to catching up with Susan and Marie and it won't be possible now'

Gemma took my hands in comfort and fondled my fingers. Tears were running down her cheeks too, but because we were in a public setting we wiped them away quickly.

We found ourselves a quiet corner in the hotel lounge and read a book together

March 13, 2024 8:51 am  #5620

Robyn's POV

I felt guilty about leaving Rachel so quickly. Since Billie was delayed by the grounds strike, she wouldn't be able to have dinner with us at the hotel, so I asked Rachel if she would like to come.

I didn't however want to distrupt her plans but she texted me back that she would love to come.

Susan and Marie were very happy that they would see more of her

'It is a shame you're sister can't be here though' Susan added, tears beginning to stream down her face. 'I was looking forward to seeing her again'

'She's disappointed too' I assured her. Rachel was already in the hotel lobby when we had arrived so after the girls had freshened up a little we went to dinner

Board footera