You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 13, 2024 8:55 am  #5621

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

I had enjoyed watching the film, although Tristan was disappointed that it didn't have any girls crying in it.

We were leaving the cinema and I saw two of the waitresses at the back. They didn't seem to notice that the film was over as they were kissing each other.

As we approached I saw it was Callista and Marigold. Debating whether or not to intervene I decided not to and left the cinema

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 14, 2024 11:36 pm  #5622

Tristan’s POV:

I agree to watch the movie with Enid, as the movie starts I am unable to stop myself from enjoying the feeling of her silky, toned thigh muscles jiggling in my hand. As the movie continues, I don’t see any girls crying, the most is a girl who wears shorts but she’s not so good looking. Enid is lost in the plot, so my advances don’t go beyond that.

As we exit, we notice a couple of waitresses kissing each other, we pretend not to notice and continue our way.

March 14, 2024 11:41 pm  #5623

William’s POV:

As I offer Anna to fulfill her wishes, she surprises me guiding me to sit and starting a very slow and sensual strip tease. I don’t try to hide the tent that is slowly forming in my shorts, teasing Anna: “Sexy queen, you built this tent, you can dwell in it and do as you wish when you wish and how you wish.”

March 14, 2024 11:47 pm  #5624

Hearing Camilla’s question, I don’t answer, I just slowly bring my hands and the tent soon follows. As my hands reach her thighs, I give her muscles a soft squeeze, sliding to her outer thighs grasping them firmly and shaking them to elicit a sexy wobble. I ask her: “How would you like to reach the top of mount bliss?”

March 15, 2024 8:34 pm  #5625

Anna's pov:

As I'm stripping I notice a tent starting to form in William's shorts. Soon thereafter he teases me saying I can do anything with it I wish. I look deep into his eyes as I finish teasing him.

As soon as the last of my clothes are on the floor I lean in and begin leaving deep, sensual kisses on William's neck stopping for only a brief moment where I remove his shorts. I then lean back in, this time climbing in top of his lap (so his member is just touching the now wettness between my legs) while I begin kissing his neck ravenously again.

March 15, 2024 8:40 pm  #5626

As soon as I finish speaking Jarrod's hands are already on my inner thighs giving them a soft squesze before moving slowly to my outer thighs which he firmly shakes creating what he calls the "perfect wobble". He then asks me if I'd like to make love.

"I'd love nothing more." I whisper as I look into his eyes seeing only a look of pure desire and not the anger that was there just a little while ago.

March 16, 2024 5:05 am  #5627

Sadie's POV

It was wonderful to hear that Camilla was having a nice time on her cruise, although I was a little irritated that Jarrod had got them into trouble by playing Chicken Fight. I did think as an  Educator he would have known better.

As it was the holidays, Natalie and Emma were playing host to Lois and Jenny who had flown in from Washington DC

'I'm so happy to see them' Natalie told me, tears streaming down her face. 'We've missed them so'

When they arrived the next day they both gave me and Helen a friendly hug.

'It's been such a long time' Lois commiserated, tears running down her cheeks. 'I've missed this place so much'

'You've got to have the latest sundae' Helen told them, wiping her tears which had streamed down her face as she received her hug. The girls said they would and took a table

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 16, 2024 3:47 pm  #5628

William’s POV:

As Anna climbs on top of me, feeling she’s ready, I pull her thighs so she lands completely on me, wondering if her thighs will jiggle as they slam against mine or they will resist the sudden and unexpected impact.

I thrust into her, adding pleasure (for both, I hope) and briefly turn to look at her sexy thighs, returning my eyes to her beautiful eyes.

March 16, 2024 3:50 pm  #5629

Hearing Camilla so eager to have me take her to the top of mount bliss, I mount between her legs and bend her knees as I softly but gradually increasing in force and speed, become one with her as my hands wander along her shapely calves and her sexy thighs. (I wonder if she’s willing to indulge me in her sensual, feminine muscles jiggling in my hands).

March 16, 2024 4:18 pm  #5630

Anna's pov:

As I climb on top of William's lap he pulls me by my thighs landing me completely on him. I feel my thighs jiggle against his as they slam together. He quickly enters between my legs and I notice his eyes fixed on my thighs. Before he can remove his eyes I place my hands on top of his preventing them from moving so he can feel every jiggle as our bodies slam together in pleasure and passion.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 16, 2024 4:18 pm)

Board footera