You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2024 1:42 am  #5641

Re: Movie night

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

As Jarrod and I are making love I hear him blurt out almost unconsciously (maybe he didn't mean to say it out loud) his thanks to God for giving me to him as a wife. How lucky he is that he gets my thigh and calf jiggle as well as my tears for him to wipe and kiss.

As soon as Jarrod and I finish our love making and are about to drift off to sleep in each others arms I hear Jackson waking. Although spent Jarrod tells me to stay resting as he will tend to all of his needs for me.

With all the love and completely satisfied, happy and replenished, I go and tend to my lovely son. Immediately returning to my sexy and loving wife.

Next day, Tristan and Enid…

March 23, 2024 2:01 am  #5642

William’s POV:

Hearing and feeling Anna’s release, I tease her: “My queen, have you lost your composure, what will the next door neighbors say, I’ll be the envy of all who hear. To be honest, you just made me feel extremely turned on with your sexy calves wobbling so hard I couldn’t stop myself from releasing. I wonder if I’ll ever be able to resist the sensual jiggle of your thighs and calves.”

March 23, 2024 5:07 am  #5643

Robyn's POV

Billie and Gemma were finally on their way to England following the end of the ground strike.

Sadly however they would miss the girls who now had to go home. Marie with her penpal Beth to Amboise and Susan back to New Jersey

Marie was the first to go by Eurostar. She gave me a long hug, tears running down her cheeks.

'I'll see you in October' I told her. Tears were running down my cheeks too. Beth arrived well in time and me and Susan waved them off on the Eurostar

Then me and Susan travelled the short distance to Farringdon so we could take the Elizabeth Line down to Heathrow

'Your sister is welcome to see me anytime' Susan told me, tears streaming down her face as we hugged.

'I'll make sure to tell her' I replied, my tears flowing once again.

After I had wiped my tears, I travelled to the Arrivals lounge at Terminal 5 to greet Billie and Gemma

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 23, 2024 3:59 pm  #5644

Anna's pov:

As soon as I reached the point William asked me if I had lost my composer as he knew the neighbors heard. He then explained how turned on it made him when my thighs wobbled in his hands and that he doesn't think he'll ever be able to resist my thigh and calf jiggle.

"I guess I just couldn't help myself." I answered giggling finally realizing what he said.

March 23, 2024 4:18 pm  #5645

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna, I reply: “And I would love if you never refrain from expressing yourself. As a matter of fact, I would love to show the whole cruise that I have the most beautiful and sexy woman for wife. Don’t feel embarrassed if your toned muscles decide to dance and wobble in my hands.”

March 23, 2024 9:15 pm  #5646

Anna's pov:

William says he'd love it if I never refrained from expressing myself and that he'd love to show everyone on the cruise how beautiful and sexy I am. Also I shouldn't feel embarrassed if my muscles wobble in his hands.

"I appreciate your encouragement." I respond slowly not sure if I wouldn't be too embarrassed.

March 23, 2024 9:29 pm  #5647

William’s POV:

As I see Anna a bit hesitant, I give her outer thigh muscles a soft squeeze, feeling her sexy muscles jiggle in my hand: “I promise I’ll show you and Annabelle all my love, unrestrained and unashamed from now on. I have learned that love is beyond social constructs, self consciousness and anything else.”

March 23, 2024 9:45 pm  #5648

Anna's pov:

He squeezes my muscles reassuringly making them jiggle in his hands as he promises me he'll show both Annabelle and I all his love unrestrained as he's learned love is beyond all."

I give him a smile at a loss for words as I felt happy/emotional tears,begin slowly filling my eyes.

March 23, 2024 10:07 pm  #5649

William’s POV:

Seeing Anna’s eyes slowly filling with tears, I say: “That’s what I mean, I won’t hold back my tears, I won’t refrain from kissing you or having love gestures towards you or our beautiful daughter. How about we start now? I’m ready and would love to take care of your precious tears.”

I cup Anna’s beautiful face.

March 24, 2024 3:01 pm  #5650

Anna's pov:

William replies saying he won't hold back his tears from me either. He also won't refrain from kissing and having loving gestures from Annabelle or I. He then asks if he can take care of the tears currently filling my eyes.

Barely even hearing him finish his words I close my eyes and let a single thin tear escape the inner corner of my right eye as I whisper "I love you."

Board footera