You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2024 3:07 pm  #5651

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

I see Anna close her eyes, a single tear slips out of her left eye as she says: “I love you.” I kiss her tear and reply: “I love you too, my queen, I love you so much I would gladly give my life for you.” I drop my right hand on her left thigh.

March 24, 2024 3:16 pm  #5652

Anna's pov:

I gasp a little, when as my eyes are still closed, I feel him kiss my still falling tear before telling me how much he loves me and would give his life for me. I then feel him drop his right hand on my thigh which I leave to wobble for him.

Feeling another tear about to escape, this time my left eye, I get a bit bold and open my eyes so I was staring into his eyes so he could see my tear filled eyes before the tear finally escaped.

March 24, 2024 3:22 pm  #5653

William’s POV:

Anna gasps as her sexy thigh wobbles in my hand, opening her eyes, she allows another tear to roll down her cheek.

I smile: “That’s what drives me crazy about you, my love. The way you allow your thighs and calves to wobble unrestrained in my hands and the way you offer your unchecked tears for me to wipe and kiss.”

March 24, 2024 3:28 pm  #5654

Anna's pov:

As my next tear is falling, from my left eye this time, he informs me that this is exactly what he was talking about that drives him crazy about me. The way I allow my thighs and calves to jiggle in his hands and the way I give him my tears to wipe and kiss.

"And I always will." I whisper feeling another pair of tears slowly forming.

March 24, 2024 3:51 pm  #5655

William’s POV:

I feel my heart skip a beat: “I will always love and take care of you, I hope to make you the happiest woman in the world.”

March 24, 2024 6:11 pm  #5656

Anna's pov:

He informs me that he will always continue to take care of me as he wants to make me the happiest in the world.

"You already do. Even through our hard times. You made me the happiest when you married me, when we rekindled our love/marriage, and when we had Annabelle." I said sincerely secretly hoping to elicit some happy/ emotional tears from him.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 24, 2024 6:11 pm)

March 24, 2024 9:37 pm  #5657

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna confess I have made her happy even through our ups and downs brings mixed tears to my eyes, even though I know I have given her, in other times I brought bitter tears to her eyes.

I don’t make an effort to stop the tears as they fill my eyes, eventually overflowing and rolling down my cheeks.

March 25, 2024 4:55 am  #5658

Emily's girlfriend's POV

Despite being utterly exhausted, Emily still didn't allow herself to sleep in the following day.

'I still have to work Saturday and Sunday' she told me, fondling a boot toe as tears streamed down my face. 'But don't worry I'll have a lie in on Monday when my holiday starts'

I nodded and wiped my tears. It was nice of Enid to give her 10 days off. We were going to see Audrey and explore some of the state she lived in

We both decided to go to our favourite coffee shop for lunch

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 25, 2024 6:40 pm  #5659

Billie's POV

'We're here Bill' Gemma told me gently. I opened my eyes and stretched a little.  It would be so good to see everyone.

After a weeks delay we were both finally glad to reach England at last. We quelled our impatience as we got through security and finally met the girls in the arrivals area.

We all had a group hug, tears running down our cheeks. Robyn told me the girls were sad not to have met up, but Susan gave me an open invitation to go see her in New Jersey whenever I wanted.

Kate was excited for Denmark, where she would be doing one of her transit challenges on her birthday while her Dad was on his corporate retreat.

'I'm so looking forward to it' she replied as tears streamed down her face. 'It's my first challenge on my own'

Our train pulled out of Heathrow Terminal 4 and we were on the way up to Chesham

March 25, 2024 6:45 pm  #5660

Enid's POV

Jarrod caught up to me and explained he was actually talking about playing Twister

I felt like an idiot and all my anger dissipated as tears ran down my cheeks again. Jarrod wiped them away for me, which gave me flashbacks of Daniela. I loved it when she wiped my tears

I shook my former lover out of my mind and asked Jarrod when he wanted to play

Board footera