You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2024 4:06 pm  #5681

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

I feel a tent forming in William's shorts as he caught me from completely falling. I guess trying to diffuse the situation before anyone else noticed he quickly blurted out "I guess this sudden situation got all our food processed, let’s go to my room to play Twister."

We all concurred and hurried to our room. Camilla and I set the kids to play as Jarrod spared no time setting up the Twister mat. When we returned (from the kids) we were informed that the two teams had already been set...girls on one side guys on the other.

March 31, 2024 4:20 pm  #5682

William steps on the left border yellows, I stand next to him (in the middle yellows) and Tristan stand at my right, in the right border yellows. (The board is a row of greens followed by a row of yellows, then blues, then reds, repeating the pattern); the girls stand, Anna in the opposite side blues in front of William, Camilla next to Anna and Enid on Camilla’s other side. (They have reds behind and yellows in front).

The spinner is electronic, so, I click on it, getting a right foot red, I place my right leg two columns in front of me (passing over the blue). I click the spinner for Camilla, she gets left hand yellow.

April 1, 2024 8:36 pm  #5683

More than excited to start the game I completely miss Jarrod's turn finally realizing the game had begun when I looked down and saw his right foot on red. I quickly press the button on the spinner and get left hand yellow. I lean over making sure not to bend my knees, and teasingly sticking my rear out in the air only allowing my hand to touch the mat. I then take my free hand and pass the spinner to William.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 1, 2024 8:37 pm)

April 1, 2024 8:47 pm  #5684

William’s POV:

Camilla hands me the spinner, her thighs look very toned as she’s flexing to keep her body bent and stretched. I get right hand red, doing the same thing Camilla did, ending a couple of dots away from her, handing the spinner to Anna, who gets right foot green.

April 1, 2024 8:52 pm  #5685

Anna's pov:

I'm drawn in more to how everyone is positioning themselves than what color and body part they actually got. I see Jarrod standing while both Camilla and William are flexing to keep their body both bent and stretched. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when William hands me the spinner and tells me it's my turn.

Unfortunately I only get left leg green so I don't really have to stretch that far.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 1, 2024 9:00 pm)

April 1, 2024 9:15 pm  #5686

Tristan’s POV:

I nealy forget to click the clicker seeing William’s hand just adyacent to Anna’s left leg. As I click the spinner, I see William making an extra effort, he leans and stretches a bit more, kissing Anna’s outer calf.

I get right foot red , so I stretch about a foot with my right foot.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 4, 2024 4:55 pm)

April 2, 2024 8:52 pm  #5687

Anna's pov:

I'm taken off guard when I feel William kiss my outer calf nearly making me lift my leg (which would have been immediately elimination). I flex my leg to keep myself steady as I turn to look at him and notice he has stretched himself extra for that kiss.

April 2, 2024 9:26 pm  #5688

Enid clicks the spinner, getting a right hand blue, having to stretch all the way four circles ahead of her, placing her right hand in the circle in front of Tristan’s right foot, caressing his calf as she moves.

I click the spinner, I get left leg yellow, I have two options, either opening my legs and lose stability or close them and intertwine a bit with Camilla. I choose the latter.

I lift my left leg and, as I cross the circles, stretching a bit more than is comfortable, I tease Camilla brushing my calf with her arm as it descends to the yellow circle.

Camilla…

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 4, 2024 5:07 pm)

April 3, 2024 3:51 am  #5689

Enid's POV

My next spin puts my leg close to Jarrod and I could feel him enjoying close contact with my skin. I endeavoured to tell him about Daniela when the game  concluded

On my next turn, I throw a left arm green which I'm unable to stretch to and as a result I fall out of the game area putting me out

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 3, 2024 4:07 am  #5690

Kate's POV

It was good to see Aunt Gemma and Billie again. Luckily they could move their holiday plans so they could still stay a fortnight despite the weeks delay.

Before I flew to Denmark, I checked in with Sophie and Samantha

'I can't believe you're going to Copenhagen you lucky thing' Sophie told me, tears running down her cheeks. 'I hope you have a lovely time'

Samantha showed us a picture of Thalia her girlfriend and described their first couple of months together as tears streamed down her face

'I'm so glad you met someone else' I said, my own tears running down my cheeks as I tenderly touched my best friends hand

'Me too' she replied

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera