You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2024 12:29 am  #5721

Re: Movie night

Feeling Enid’s inner thigh wobbling against my arm, then seeing Anna’s, then Camilla’s sexy thighs and calves wobble unrestrained and out of control, makes me feel hot, life giving, magma slowly push its way out. I take a couple of deep breaths, then click the spinner, getting right foot red. I can’t place it where my right hand is, because I would lose balance, so I project it to where Enid’s left thigh is, involuntarily impacting Enid’s thigh at the curvature where her quads meet her outer thigh, causing her muscles to wobble stronger than I had ever felt before (as it bounced against my leg a few times).

That’s more than I can take, I feel my shorts start to get a wet patch as I feel my hot, life giving liquid, strongly bursting beyond my control.

I feel intensely flushing.

April 16, 2024 12:51 am  #5722

William’s POV:

I feel a tent quickly forming in my shorts beyond my control when I see Anna and Camilla wobbling like very rarely, less in public, then I see Enid’s very toned thigh jiggle beyond her control against Jarrod’s knee, without a chance to even prevent it, a large wet circle forms in the front of my shorts, anyways, I hit the clicker, right foot red. I impulse my foot two circles to the front.

It’s Enid’s turn.

Only Enid, Jarrod and I remain…

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 16, 2024 12:14 pm)

April 16, 2024 7:29 am  #5723

Enid's POV

My next move is left arm red. At full stretch I can just about make it.

But it is too far and I slip on the board. I'm out so I settle down next to Tristan, Anna and Camilla.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 16, 2024 12:16 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 16, 2024 8:44 pm  #5724

After everyone has had their turn only Jarrod and William remain. I notice both guys are blushing as they have both seemed to loose control from all of the bodies bumping and jiggling and each have a wet spot on the front of their pants. Hopefully to distract anyone else from noticing, and to try to alleviate their embarrassment as much as possible I blurt out...

"I think it's safe to say I'm going to need a shower after this game." I begin with a slight giggle. "If anyone is interested (after that) Enid suggested something about going to see a movie later." I finish quickly.

April 16, 2024 8:49 pm  #5725

Anna's pov:

Waiting for the game to end was very interesting as after the past round only Jarrod and William remained. I looked back and forth between the guys wondering who would win as my eyes slowly shifted downward to the wet spots on both of their pants. Before I really had time to process it I heard Camilla speak out.

She mentioned needing a shower after the game to wich I hurriedly agreed. She then proposed Enid's suggestion of seeing a movie after that.

"Sounds lovely...Both the shower as well as the movie." I responded hoping everyone else would agree.

April 16, 2024 9:25 pm  #5726

Tristan’s POV:

Seeing my beautiful Enid’s breathtaking thighs wobble unrestrained as she falls (added to Camilla’s and Anna’s, and even Enid’s several jiggles) makes me, like Jarrod and William, makes a tent form in my shorts.

I stand up and offer Anna a hand to help her stand up , as I pull her hand, she, unexpectedly, impulses with her legs, almost making me fall, bumping her left thigh against mine, jiggling noticeably as if she didn’t even try to flex them, causing me to end with a hot, wet circle in my shorts.

April 16, 2024 9:42 pm  #5727

Seeing all of us (guys) have the seal of having more than beautiful wives, I suggest: “Well, since almost everybody’s out, there’s a movie in a couple of hours, and we need to get neat, I agree with Camilla,  let’s declare it a tie and head to our rooms to “solve our situation”.

I go and offer Camilla and Enid a hand (as they are closer to me, Anna is a few more circles farther), pulling them to get up, intentionally using a bit more force than intended in order for them to bump against me.

I feel Enid’s breathtaking thigh bumping against mine, at the same time Camilla’s other thigh bumping against my other leg. (I feel in heaven with the two most beautiful women I’ve ever seen thighs jiggling against my thighs.

April 16, 2024 10:04 pm  #5728

William’s POV:

Before I have a chance to say anything, I see Jarrod helping Camilla and Enid stand up, getting rewarded with jiggles from both girls thighs.

I turn my eyes and start walking towards Anna, seeing Tristan helping her stand up, also, getting rewarded with Anna’s sexy jiggle of her quads.

I go to Anna, pulling her by her waist, also feeling her sexy outer thigh bumping against mine, saying: “I agree with everyone, let’s go back to our rooms and meet in an hour on the deck.

I turn and whisper in Anna’s ear: “I can’t wait to try to conceive a baby boy inside of your blissful womb.”

April 17, 2024 4:49 am  #5729

Enid's POV

After we had all declared the game a tie, the boys needed a shower before they did anything else

The on-board cinema was showing Back to the Future, and I chose to stay while the others decided to sunbathe one last time. When I came out Seraphina was there and she wanted to talk.

'I shouldn't have pushed you up against the wall' she told me. She seemed very apologetic and much more calmer than the last time. Tears began streaming down her face as she spoke.

'The family who got evicted, the kids were stealing from their fellow passengers' she explained as she wiped her tears. 'I couldn't prove it though, but someone else did'

'Thank you for telling me' I replied. The waitress nodded. I was trying not to think how hot she looked in her uniform of grey waistcoat and blue skirt. Luckily she left before I could extend that particular thought and went to join the others on deck

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 17, 2024 9:18 pm  #5730

Everyone agreed to an hr apart to "clean up" before we checked what was playing at the on board cinema. I got Jackson and headed out with Jarrod back to our room while Enid did the same with Tristan.

Board footera