You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 17, 2024 9:20 pm  #5731

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

Seeing how we were all in our room we agreed to an hr "clean up" before meeting back for a movie. We, however had to wait for everyone to leave before we could do anything.

First Jarrod and Camilla left with Jackson, then Tristan and Enid headed out.

April 18, 2024 1:37 am  #5732

As soon as we get to our room, I tell Camilla: “Sexy princess, you made sure I couldn’t resist any longer, and I’m almost sure it was on purpose. Since the first game, allowing your thigh to wobble against mine, then, on the second game, don’t tell me you couldn’t have kept your muscles firm when Anna bumped them, then, she jiggled it again with her left hand. Not having enough with Anna jiggling your sexy thighs, comes Tristan, his forearm making your thigh as well as Anna’s jiggle. And, not having enough, when William bumps his thigh against yours, you looked so sexy, your muscles jiggled, like you rarely, if ever, with the impact of William’s thigh, and finally, the cherry on the cake, you drop to the mat letting your sexy muscles wobble freely and unrestrained.“

I motion her to bed: “I can’t wait to become one body, mind and soul with you. You have no idea how much I desire you, I need you.”

April 18, 2024 11:42 am  #5733

Jen's POV

I was at the cupcake shop willing time to reach the end of my shift as soon as possible as my much needed holiday was approaching.

After my shift concluded me and Poppy were travelling on the 7 train to Flushing Main Street then the following week, I was helping Claire put light kits in all her Lego sets

The new Valedictorian was having a hot chocolate in the shop before I left. It was the same girl who hadn't wanted to befriend the German student and she was still as insufferable as the last time she was in.

'How can people go through life being so mean' I said to Poppy on the platform while we were waiting for our train.

Tears were streaming down my face and Poppy's eyes were full of tears too.

'I don't know, mate' she replied. Her tears overflowed her eyes, but interestingly didn't want to fall. Just stayed there bulbous and unmoving. She wiped them away and I wiped my tears too and we got on our train

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 18, 2024 12:11 pm  #5734

Emily's girlfriend's POV

Emily slept in till 11am on the Monday she was so tired. We spent the day quietly and then got the train to Audrey's house, making sure we wore our boots.

After a nice lunch on the terrace, it was time for me and Emily to give Audrey  her ASMR.

We both chose our window breaking tools and after confirming how many we could break, we changed into the appropriate clothes and went searching.

I decided to climb the stairs and as I reached the top floor, I heard the tell tale thumping sound and glass cracking.

A tear ran down my left cheek. She'd been working so hard it was nice for her to let off some steam. I let my tear dry on my face, because I hadn't done that for a while.

When Emily had finished smashing, I finally decided on my first window on top of the stairs. After donning my goggles, I gave it three good swings with a fireplace poker managing to crack both double glazing panes.

Switching to my hammer, I carefully smashed all the glass out of the frame.

Emily then came upstairs, her own cheeks glistening with recently shed tears.

'This is so much fun' she said, another pair running down both her cheeks. Tenderly we wiped our tears then I went downstairs to find another window to break.

I found the window Emily had broken quite easily and decided to smash the pane next to it. I changed tactics for this one, hitting the top of the glass with the hammer to get some lovely cracks in the pane.

While I was smashing my second window, Emily had found hers. The noise was quite considerable but Audrey didn't seem to mind.

'I've missed that sound so much' she told me, tears streaming down her face. 'Keep on going if you like'

After Emily had smashed her second window she took a break for a few minutes. I went searching for a third and chose one of the bedroom windows.

I wanted to keep going so I smashed the window in the next bedroom too. At this point, I decided to stop.

Emily had finished her break and for her  next window she smashed one of the living room panes.

She took off her goggles and tears began  to stream down her face again.

'I want to continue, but I'm afraid if I don't I'll never want to stop' she said. There were still three unsmashed windows in the living room. They did look so inviting.

Tears streamed down my face too, as I went to Emily and wiped her tears. She wiped mine and we passionately kissed. We were clearly getting turned on by smashing glass.

We weren't the only ones. Audrey was enjoying us breaking her windows.

'You should keep going' she said her eyes glistening with tears.

Me and Emily looked at each other, a fresh round of tears running down both our cheeks. We wiped our latest batch of tears and decided to go for it

Together we smashed the remaining windows in the living room and finally stopped.

April 18, 2024 3:44 pm  #5735

William’s POV:

As soon as Anna and I enter into our room, I can’t help but tell Anna: “My love, you surprised me beyond measure, I remember the first day on the cruise you flushed when your quads jiggled in my hand as I gave you a loving pat in front of Tristan and Enid, and today, without even asking, you willingly made your sexy thigh and calf jiggle, even making Camilla’s thigh jiggle, then you allowed your muscles to jiggle in Jarrod’s hand then in Tristan’s hands as well. You left me speechless, you made me even wet my shorts against my will, no matter how hard I tried to hold it in, your sexy muscles added to your attitude and willingness to tease me like that caused an impending explosion in me.”

Sitting in bed with Anna, I drop my hand on her thigh: “Now, I feel an out of control desire to become one with you, to ask God to give us a baby boy, to make you the happiest woman in the world.”

I shake her thigh (hoping she doesn’t flex it, allowing her muscles to dance as they jiggle and wobble in my hand).

April 18, 2024 4:01 pm  #5736

Tristan’s POV:

As Enid and I enter our room, I lead her to bed. Dropping a hand on the middle of her thigh, feeling in heaven as her relaxed muscles jiggle freely in my hand: “Babe, you know I have always loved your sexy toned and firm muscles, but seeing them jiggle unrestrained against Jarrod is something I never expected to see, now I know how others see me when I am lucky enough to feel your sexy thighs and calves jiggle in my hands.”

I lean and give her a passionate kiss. After the kiss I cup her cheeks, and, in a teasing tone, I ask: “By the way, I noticed the way Jarrod wiped your tears as we watched the scenery the other day, did you like the way he wiped your tears more than the loving way I take care of your tears? Should I take a master class with him on taking care of tears?” I smile teasingly and playfully.

April 18, 2024 5:32 pm  #5737

Enid's POV

'I know I strayed with Daniela' I told him. 'But I will always like the way you take care of my tears. I only want you to look after them from now on'

I had noticed that he and Isolde had become pals so I gave him permission to invite her to our shop when she had some free time

April 18, 2024 9:03 pm  #5738

As soon as we were alone in our room (with Jackson away from earshot in his crib) Jarrod confessed that he was pretty sure I made him "wet" his pants on purpose.

He then sat down on the bed patting it, motion ing for me to sit next to him. As soon as I sat he confessed how much he desired to have me in bed.

"Well, not at first. But as soon as I noticed what our jiggling legs were doing to you I figured I'd go for it." I began trying to explain before adding "Believe it or not I have an intense desire yo have you as well."

April 18, 2024 9:11 pm  #5739

I  feel my heart race when she says “our”, so, I assume she’s aware the other girls’ muscles also were part of the turn on.
I keep my desires of more than two for another time and focus on my beautiful and sexy wife…

April 18, 2024 9:12 pm  #5740

Anna's pov:

When everyone had left our room (besides Annabelle) William quietly asked what had made me so bold as at the beginning of the cruise I'd  become embarrassed any time my legs jiggled, now I'm letting them jiggle unrestrained almost as if helping them sometimes. Explaining that my unrestrained jiggle was what made him loose control and "wet" his shorts during the game.

Seeing as we were sitting on our bed William dropped his hand on my thigh confessing  how much desire he had at that moment to become one with me and try to convince a baby boy with him. He then shook my thigh making it jiggle unrestrained in his hands.

"Well, I guess I'm just gettig more comfortable with the company weve been keeping (friends and family)." I explained before adding "We only have an hr so we better get our desires out, as I desire you just as much as you desire me." I confessed.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 18, 2024 9:25 pm)

Board footera